SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:13 pm

reason wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Poor Fred! He seemed genuinely sad.

As for Peter not thinking about sex with her... a little odd but he almost didn't admit that he'd kissed her or am I imagining that laugh out loud. Idk. 

The Ellen date was so fun. 

Poor Anthony MOT. Zzzzz.

There is a photo in the thread that he talk to her and tell her he was not telling the truth, tells me he is trying to be respectful of her.

Where do we know that was fact and not opinion?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Peter hasn't thought of having sex with Rachel but admits to sending naked selfies. Those two things don't indicate Peter is into Rachel from a sexual/passion POV imo.

One question was directed at Rachel so he said no to be respectful towards her so she doesn't think he's just into her for sex who knows, IMO. The other question was a general question about sending nudes so he said yes, IMO.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:14 pm

And Bryan oozes with passion and sexuality. Depends on what Rachel wants, at the end of the day IMO.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:14 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Aw, I am happy Alex got the group date rose. He stepped up the whole day. I know he isn't her one, but I like him.

I like Alex too. He seems like a good guy and just happy and enjoys life. Good for him yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:14 pm

bleuberry wrote:Did TPTB hear us and edit out Bryan and Rachel kissing? Did I miss it? laugh out loud

Yes, you missed it. She initiated and had her back to the camera.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:14 pm

Horses on Rodeo Drive. Dumbest date idea in a while.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Peter hasn't thought of having sex with Rachel but admits to sending naked selfies. Those two things don't indicate Peter is into Rachel from a sexual/passion POV imo.

There is a photo from Norcalgal on the board telling what Peter said to rachel check it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:15 pm

It still early days but like there is being shy, and there is not going after someone. I like Peter and am rooting for him with Rachel. But, I can totally side with her picking the person who made it clear he wanted her. I'm not saying Peter doesn't do that, but Bryan is making that clear early on. That has to be reassuring. IMO. C'mon Peter!

Last edited by bluejay25 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:15 pm

Rachel Lindsay‏Verified account @TheRachLindsay 30m30 minutes ago
More
The motto for tonight is: Boy Bye #TheBachelorette

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:15 pm

Cila51290 wrote:

One question was directed at Rachel so he said no to be respectful towards her so she doesn't think he's just into her for sex who knows, IMO. The other question was a general question about sending nudes so he said yes, IMO.

If I looked like Rachel and knew he was lying I would wonder what else he would lie about. Thinking of havinfsex isn't bad it's natural when you are attracted to someone.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:15 pm

The guys I know imagine sex with women they're not even into so I think Peter just didn't wanna say it in that setting. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:15 pm

@reason she didn't clarify if it was fact or opinion though

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10