SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:59 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
snipped

My sc

This is Rachel and Peter after Peter told her PRIVATELY that he wasn't telling the truth on Ellen.[/quote]

What truth and how do we know this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:59 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:So he was thinking about dogs, gap teeth, kids, and moving for love, but not sex?
Maybe he has a low-libido? It's odd

LOL send him home! Dear god. I would. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:59 pm

It was better for her to just cut it off with Fred. It's a kind cut, the way Sean Lowe did with Sara Herron. Cruel to be kind.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:59 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
puppiesandkittens wrote:I think Peter is so respectful toward Rachel and in general. I really love that. Not everyone appreciates that kind of approach, though.

But then he admitted to sending naked selfies.  Not that that is bad but not really consistent.

Yeah, but he didn't name the person he sent them to. I think it's part of the reason he kept his mouth shut at the beginning on stage when Ellen asked how the guys felt hearing she kissed someone already.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:00 pm

YAY Alex gets a kiss

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:00 pm

Do we know he was there at the end? I asked once after they said this was like Ali's season. I wonder if it's because she was into Peter much of the season and he didn't reciprocate. She was also into Bryan clearly and like Roberto becomes her F1.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:00 pm

@Alanna Nah I think Peter is just awkward. His hands shake when he's near her. That's not a man that's not into someone, imo.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:00 pm

I just realized this season is a few ep's in already and I haven't watched. Gosh....Stanley Cups finals has pulled my focus. Are Rachel and her spoiled F1 adorbs? Worth me catching up on the season?
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:01 pm

Well that's just cold. To take the rose and ask to speak to him so the poor guy thinks he's getting the rose. Couldn't she just give the rose to the person she was giving it to and then asked to speak to him? This is hard to watch. Fred seems like a legitimately nice person.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:01 pm

allykat wrote:I just realized this season is a few ep's in already and I haven't watched. Gosh....Stanley Cups finals has pulled my focus. Are Rachel and her spoiled F1 adorbs? Worth me catching up on the season?
We don't know who it is laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:01 pm

puppiesandkittens wrote:I think Peter is so respectful toward Rachel and in general. I really love that. Not everyone appreciates that kind of approach, though.

Clearly. She appreciated her face being sucked after two sentences. Different strokes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:02 pm

allykat wrote:I just realized this season is a few ep's in already and I haven't watched. Gosh....Stanley Cups finals has pulled my focus. Are Rachel and her spoiled F1 adorbs? Worth me catching up on the season?

IMO yes! And which spoiled F1 giggling

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10