SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:14 am

reason wrote:@mercieme That she pick like Ali??

@reason......Millsy's comments were about the season reminding him of Ali's. We can choose to interpret if the pick was included as part of the whole season. Regardless I think Millsy spins a lot so I don't really take me too seriously.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:14 am

reason wrote:@Lara Where is the tweet because I dont have twitter. please??  Who on Ali season had a broken foot?

It was Rego - the guy who had a girlfriend back home and Ali chased. Mills was making a joke about him and Copper, but I still think the rest of that tweet was legit. I believe it was from Tuesday of last week. His twitter handle is Millsy11374.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:14 am

Cila51290 wrote:I honestly think TPTB thought Bryan's reception was gonna be wayyyy bigger.
oddly enough it seems to be getting bigger his social media followers have pretty much spiked up, so I'm just basically scratching my head and raising my brows at this point.

ETA: I think it's production strategy...I guess I'll just leave it at that.

Last edited by jjjami on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:14 am

jjjami wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:I honestly think TPTB thought Bryan's reception was gonna be wayyyy bigger.
oddly enough it seems to be getting bigger his social media followers have pretty much spiked up, so I'm just basically scratching my head and raising my brows at this point.

It's the spoiled F1 effect.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:15 am

Which... ding, ding, ding... might be the real reason they are letting Rachel come out the gate all puppies and rainbows and happily engaged. If Bryan is the sleeper villain, they need to off set that somehow if he is also F1.

Peter has Bachelor edit smell all over him. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:16 am

Mia_Leoni wrote:This is not new: the passion vs. comfortable choice. The question is, what is Rachel's priority? It could go either way
Idk if there's comfort with Peter either, if Rachel feels like he doesn't want her, she may pull back too and this relationship maybe never even got out of the gate.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:16 am

jjjami wrote:

The spoiled F1 and F2 are always neck in neck SM wise. I just think based on Bryan's edit he should've been way bigger. He's very out there on tv and gets a lot of screen time.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:18 am

From what CH said about Bryan being a good guy I assumed that maybe he was not the sleeper villain..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:18 am

Alanna wrote:
Mia_Leoni wrote:This is not new: the passion vs. comfortable choice. The question is, what is Rachel's priority? It could go either way
Idk if there's comfort with Peter either, if Rachel feels like he doesn't want her, she may pull back too and this relationship maybe never even got out of the gate.

Girl, that couch wrap hug they did tonight screams comfortable to me. laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:18 am

sosleepy wrote:Which... ding, ding, ding... might be the real reason they are letting Rachel come out the gate all puppies and rainbows and happily engaged. If Bryan is the sleeper villain, they need to off set that somehow if he is also F1.

Peter has Bachelor edit smell all over him. laugh out loud

I'm so curious what happens with this, because right now it seems like Bryan stays out of drama and gets along with everyone. There was even a shot of him hugging Peter after the date card was read. I get the player thing with him, but I don't really see him as someone who wasn't well-liked in the house, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:19 am

Right? If he was a sleeper villain and Rachel didn't pick him, they could just edit those parts out if they want him considered for the bachelor. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:20 am

Lara wrote:
reason wrote:@Lara Where is the tweet because I dont have twitter. please??  Who on Ali season had a broken foot?

It was Rego - the guy who had a girlfriend back home and Ali chased. Mills was making a joke about him and Copper, but I still think the rest of that tweet was legit. I believe it was from Tuesday of last week. His twitter handle is Millsy11374.

Rego leaving through the window and running/limping from Ali is still one of the best scenes ever imho!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10