SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 78 of 82 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:27 pm

I really think the Peter leak was a distraction and got people excited, but I just don't understand why. He was a favorite already, no need to put out false information. I really am starting to think it's Bryan. I know @truelovealways has a source, but who knows, maybe that's a possible misdirection too.

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:28 pm

@Carine I know me too... sad

#TeamPeter teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 78 1f495
#TeamRachel teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 78 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:29 pm

A1day1 wrote:I really think the Peter leak was a distraction and got people excited, but I just don't understand why. He was a favorite already, no need to put out false information. I really am starting to think it's Bryan. I know @truelovealways has a source, but who knows, maybe that's a possible misdirection too.

@reason also has a source who said that Peter was F1 still so...

#TeamPeter teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 78 1f495
#TeamRachel teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 78 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:30 pm

More and more I believe Peter is not F-1. sad
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:31 pm

@TLTF I know, but since producers are aware of this site, who says that wasn't false info as well? But, on the flip side, Peter and Rachel could've been seen as an "obvious" ending, so they threw the new Bryan spoiler to throw RS and the rest of us off. But why now? It's all so weird. I wish they just would've gave us the ending straight.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:34 pm

During Des's season everyone's sources had Brooks as the F1. LoveMe the board's co-founder had a source who repeatedly confirmed and had never been wrong. When they are serious about the foiler all the normal spoilers will be spoiled.

As has been mentioned Ali lied to her friends to uphold the foiler her season.

Until the finale airs, nothing is certain. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:36 pm

I will give this advice Please continue to sleuth and I am sure the conclusion will be found. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Peter had no problem admitting to sending nudes. IMO that tells me he is just fine talking about private stuff and sexual stuff.

jmo

I don't see those two questions (or answers) as similar at all. The sending nudes thing is about him and him only. He's not objectifying anyone but himself by doing that and who knows when he did it, could have been 10 years ago. Imagining having sex with Rachel can be seen as objectifying her. We all know that most women only find such a confession flattering if they're into the guy. If it's someone they're not into, it's seen as creepy. Maybe Peter isn't confident enough in his own appeal to assume she'd be flattered rather than weirded out at this point? I think he could've easily thought it was the respectful answer. That said, I do think Rachel is more into him than vice versa at this point, so I can see it going either way. I just don't think his answer was that big of a deal. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:44 pm

Didn't use to pay close attention to all this stuff before so if a contestant follows a lot of the producers, it means that they most likely aren't F1? 

Either way just for my sanity I'm basically coming to the conclusion with Peter being F2 and I hate the fact that it's mostly because RS changed the F1 response. 

For me, a lot of key signs pointed towards Peter being F1 even before RS spoiled it the first time. It sucks because I was honestly rooting for Peter/Rach (I still am) but I personally think it's better if I think of it as Bryan winning (ugh). It is what it is but it's definitely not worth me spending time on and hoping for an outcome that may not happen. 

Imo, my gut reaction still holds about something being off, but I'm just going to take what 'spoiler' has been given and accept it, till it's 100% confirmed.

All JMO

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:48 pm

rachel saying she was impressed by peter on the first night ...... but gave Bryan the FIR ???   why would you that rachel??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:50 pm

tammyC920 wrote:rachel saying she was impressed by peter on the first night ...... but gave Bryan the FIR ???   why would you that rachel??

Because producers told her to???

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:52 pm

IMHO for myself I have done my own review of everything that is known, and because of years on this board and others I can honestly say, as of this moment taking all into consideration, that until the show ends I will stand on the side that say Peter is the final 1.  Thank you.  I maybe wrong but if so I will admit it but I am 99.99% that he is final 1

Last edited by reason on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 82 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons