SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 77 of 82 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:51 pm

Sprite wrote:I think when she says some of the guys aren't quite as innocent as they appear, that is a reference to Peter.

:gotcha: :gotcha: :gotcha:
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:12 pm

coolangel wrote:On this show, a 1-1 is a big deal IMO and if after spending a whole freaking day together and making out under fireworks, you haven't even thought about having sex with me, I would truly wonder if I have been friend-zoned.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

All JMO

:yes: Same. Especially IMO if Peter is going to tell the world he sends nudes but won't tell the world that he wants to have sex with the person he is dating on this show and potentially could ask to marry.  

Just me but I know if I was the lead I'd be thinking "this guy is just not that into me" especially given this show where feelings are heightened. I know it's fast-tracked with a proposal and whatnot but I'd be hoping the dude would want the world to know he wants me sexually because to me not saying so looks way worse, IMO.  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:45 pm

Sprite wrote:I think when she says some of the guys aren't quite as innocent as they appear, that is a reference to Peter.

I think will is also in this category imo.

On the topic of peter and thinking anout sex with Rachel something else occurred to me just now - he of the many guys seems to have a more complicated relationship with body image, the sense of worth that comes from physical appearance etc & that made me wonder if that informs his views and approach to sex, sexual objectification and intimacy. I would imagine he's like any red blooded heterosexual man with sexual needs but with regards to relationships -- he may be initially focused on emotional & mental intimacy. Maybe because he's had physical-first relationships before and doesn't value them as much or because he doesn't like physical and sexual objectification of ppl.

With the amount of lip licking and biting he does around Rachel sometimes none stop  imo he's very physically & sexually attracted to her but he may not go to the extent of imagining explicit & actual sex with her rather focusing on being physically intimate, kissing etc he seems very focused on Rachel as a person and feeling connected  with her outside of the sexual act itself.

All this too say, I think it's unfair and a tad sexist to categorize all men as creatures who are thirsty for sex and have no nuance or unconventional approaches, feelings and thoughts about sex. That guys are unmanly or not attracted to a woman if they, like other men, don't think about the sexual act with a woman . Imho (thinking back to nicks comment after the FS with Andi - he felt she took advantage while he thought he was making love.. another example of an unstereotypical view on sex from a guy).in a way I think any of these guys should be allowed to have unstereotypical views on sex with Rachel.
Alljmo

Last edited by emusha on Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:55 pm

@emusha Could all these thing you said about Peter have been bought out when he was in therapy, especially since he was a model?

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:10 pm

reason wrote:@emusha Could all these thing you said about Peter have been bought out when he was in therapy, especially since he was a model?
Possibly - I just think it's constraining an a bit unfair to expect all guys to have the same stereotypical views and feelings towards sex and to not invite other views and perspectives from men. I would hope and imagine that Rachel not make any assumptions ESP an assumption as big and significant as peter's not into me from this one answer. She might initially feel disappointed - I know I would if a guy I'm into says this but I think she shouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions and to ask and attempt to understand him ESP when she can't make sense of his commemt. Imo that's the only way 2 diff ppl don't peg each other as the stereotypical man/woman and function as if their assumptions are true. Imho that could be pretty damaging to a relationship in the same way making a stereotype based assessment of a black/white person's behavior would be.
All jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:18 pm

Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:27 pm

JMO, Rachel appeared to move on from whatever Peter said, but I think little things can plant themselves in your mind. So if it continues that Peter doesn't make moves, that she has to sit herself on his lap or pull him in for kisses, she may think back on it and over analyze.

Peter has the right to however he is, either slow to think about sex or not necessarily totally into Rachel at that time, or anything else. But this is the bachelor, so unfortunately if you aren't one to move fast often this show will leave you behind.

I think it is too early to say how the relationship will go, but I have seen too many past leads act out against people and bring up stuff even if they thought they had moved past it.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:29 pm

Peter had no problem admitting to sending nudes. IMO that tells me he is just fine talking about private stuff and sexual stuff.

jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:49 pm

Who knew a choice between two sides of a paddle could elicit so much discussion? teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 77 3806527698

It was so early on that I can see why he would say he never thought about sex with Rachel as a sign of respect. I mean, I'm sure that has changed given how far he makes it. But at the time, I can see how that would raise some questions for Rachel, who stressed (to Eric) how much physical touch is one of her love languages. Obviously, that didn't make her stop wanting to hug him and make out with him; and I don't think it necessarily meant he wasn't into her. Buuuut... I do think they might have different love languages.

In their defence, I don't think it's a dealbreaker. I think if two people express love in different ways, it can make a relationship more interesting, maybe even more unpredictable in a fun, spontaneous way. I'm just merely making an observation.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:20 pm

Point against Peter as F1- he is following too many producers- maybe next bach lead related. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:23 pm

lexforlife wrote:Point against Peter as F1- he is following too many producers- maybe next bach lead related. no idea

Yeah, I saw that! And I'm a bit afrait. But it also could be because he made friends. I know that some of them posted pictures of him and other guys on their instagram. jmo

#TeamPeter teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 77 1f495
#TeamRachel teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 77 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:27 pm

@lexforlife also have to mention the news segment during Rachel and Peter's date, did give me pause, I did think of Rachel's date with Nick when they were interviewed. Possibly highlighting Peter maybe..?

@TLTF that is true most contestants do get close with the producers but the new spoiler does make you wonder..

Last edited by Carine on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 82 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons