SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 73 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:00 pm

I'm not saying that one date or lie (whether it was or not) is the deciding factor.  I'm saying if he hadn't actually gotten to that point after spending a whole day with her that, that to me means he's probably either 1. not into her as much as she is him or 2. he's going to move entirely too slow for this show.  Meaning even if they had something that the time constraints of the show and his slow moving pace could be the final nail in the coffin.  As in things just never got there.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:04 pm

Carine wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Sharleen likes Bryan, IMO. When she sticks to someone she'll compliment them forever. She's been iffy about Peter since day one, IMO.
She was pretty nice about him last ep and she was even asked about Peter not being interested in Rachel during their 1on1 and she brushed it off. I think his answer did give some people pause imo.

I don't think she completely brushed it off, as she said in her ATPP recap that Rachel was the one who clearly initiated the hug and kiss despite saying that she wanted the man to. She talked a lot about liking how he wasn't instantly in love and how there was more equality to their date and Rachel didn't have full control. I think it's just that pieces are now starting to add up and it's something that you kind of have to wonder, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:06 pm

What if the curveball that was thrown is because the ratings were a little down so they wanted some drama and interest between F1 and F2. So someone fed RS the switch to get people talking. question
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:09 pm

On this show, a 1-1 is a big deal IMO and if after spending a whole freaking day together and making out under fireworks, you haven't even thought about having sex with me, I would truly wonder if I have been friend-zoned. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:10 pm

Peter reminds me of a guy who goes on a date with a girl, has a good time, but doesn't call her after tbh. IMO , I don't think he would have called Rachel after their date if they weren't on a TV show. And as for him making it far? Rachel kept him around because she was into him and I don't think producers would let such a nice, hot, bachelor contender go early either. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:11 pm

@Cila51290. You may be on to something ..Sounds kind of logical to me ..But who knows ...This drives me crazy ...LOL

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:15 pm

@Duke702 And as for Peter liking all of those comments after the show and liking all of those pics with the two of them together? Guys who don't call their date back don't like comments wishing them luck and pointing out how you and your first date are destined to be together laugh out loud JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:16 pm

Cila51290 wrote:What if the curveball that was thrown is because the ratings were a little down so they wanted some drama and interest between F1 and F2. So someone fed RS the switch to get people talking. question

If anything, I have seen more people say on SM that they are not interested in the season anymore. So if that was TPTB's plan, IMO it has backfired atleast on SM. The numbers will tell their own story IMO.

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:16 pm

@Cila51290 what I did notice that was different is the fact that he tagged Rachel in his latest instagram post and stopped liking pics and comments about him and Rachel. The timing is...interesting imo

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:16 pm

Oy. Good point about the not calling her back part.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:18 pm

jjjami wrote:@Cila51290 what I did notice that was different is the fact that he tagged Rachel in his latest instagram post and stopped liking pics and comments about him and Rachel. The timing is...interesting imo

Interesting...So when he was the spoiled F1 he liked pics and now that he isn't he stopped liking pics of them together. dizzy
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:20 pm

Why tag her though? I wouldn't!
Is he the only one who posted a day after the episode aired?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons