SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 7 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 8:55 am

When they first get to the paw date and they were walking down the drive way Peter said poor thing about the dog laugh out loud he is just too perfect.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by emusha Tue May 30, 2017 8:55 am

Peter far exceeded my expectations from pre-season sleuthing.
He was a MAN in every sense of the word and imo much better in 3D than I expected he'd be...he was fun, attentive, intelligent, great listener, open, vulnerable, reserved, sexy, sweet and romantic. 

I also liked how he took charge of the kiss(es) - watching the first kiss back he holds Rachel after she hugs him with his hands behind her back and pulling her close..."you're not going anywhere" then he goes in for the kiss with resolution - there was no hesitation, (if his lip licking and watching her lips is anything to go by he'd wanted to kiss her for quite some time).  it was very passionate, sweet and sensual.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 9:21 am

I think we will be starved of any further interactins between them till his 2nd 1 on 1. We know he goes on the Ellen group date, the spelling Bee/ yacht and the viking boat date right? Which will mean he was rarely without a date every week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 30, 2017 9:25 am

emusha wrote:Peter far exceeded my expectations from pre-season sleuthing.
He was a MAN in every sense of the word and imo much better in 3D than I expected he'd be...he was fun, attentive, intelligent, great listener, open, vulnerable, reserved, sexy, sweet and romantic. 

I also liked how he took charge of the kiss(es) - watching the first kiss back he holds Rachel after she hugs him with his hands behind her back and pulling her close..."you're not going anywhere" then he goes in for the kiss with resolution - there was no hesitation, (if his lip licking and watching her lips is anything to go by he'd wanted to kiss her for quite some time).  it was very passionate, sweet and sensual.
He's interesting to me because on the surface, you would think he's the type of man that needs to be pursued himself, but after seeing him with Rach, I think he's just guarded and when he does decide to pursue her like Bryan is, it'll be just as hard and "loud" and unmissable imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 9:32 am

Alanna wrote:
emusha wrote:Peter far exceeded my expectations from pre-season sleuthing.

He's interesting to me because on the surface, you would think he's the type of man that needs to be pursued himself, but after seeing him with Rach, I think he's just guarded and when he does decide to pursue her like Bryan is, it'll be just as hard and "loud" and unmissable imo.

That is the sweep me of my feet kiss I was waiting for. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 9:35 am

@emusha Is that what he whispered? I thought he was taken by surprise a bit by her kiss. I think the second time, he initiated. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 30, 2017 9:45 am

@Alanna
Agree with you I think he has a gentle but yet a very masculine and assertive energy.... he's very respectful and attentive but then he goes boldly with no hesitations. I think that's what gave Rachel the butterflies and had her lose her focus a bit after their first kiss for her to gush "that was nice" as a response she is soft, glowy and feminine around him

during their kisses - he's definitely in charge but responsive, tender and passionate...which imo makes him super sexy. There is definitely a similarity with Bryan's assertiveness but what I think is diff about Peter's approach is that he is also responsive and adapting to interact with Rachel while Bryan is going blind and steamrolling forward ...Peter connects more deeply while Bryan is focused on physicality IMO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 30, 2017 9:47 am

@Bach/ette no he didn't whisper anything I was just saying he pulled her in and locked her in place against him so that she doesn't move away which she was starting to after the hug she gave him... so we don't see it and think it was Rachel that initiated the kiss but actually it's Peter.

With his hands woven at the small of her back he holds her against him and then bends down...by then Rachel had gotten his signal and that imo is when she turns her face up for the kiss which he goes in for.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 9:51 am

@emusha Isn't that the sweep me of my feet kiss?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 10:13 am

Rachel was in a People article describing what her ideal guy wears: "What look does Rachel love on a man? “I like when a guy wears ripped jeans, has a loose-fitting V-neck top and has a pair of kicks.” Still she admits, “You can’t go wrong with a suit either.”"

Peter loves that loose gray t shirt! He wore it in his bio pic, on their first date, and in Wisconsin.

http://people.com/style/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-fashion-dresses-video-interview/

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 30, 2017 10:16 am

@reason imo the way she described that kiss being unexpected to Ellen I would say that kiss is her first kiss with Bryan. I think Peter's kiss was expected somewhat after a rose
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue May 30, 2017 10:25 am

I think it will be obvious based on how she describes in her blog. She used the words "hot and passionate" for bryan but if she uses "swept me off my feet" then it will be easier to discern - IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons