SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 6 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 3:43 pm

@Bach/ette I don't think there is a Rachel that he's connected to. I think we just confused the name Rachel with Amanda, who is the friend that nominated him.

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by TLTF Mon May 29, 2017 4:07 pm

ElonM wrote:@BacheloretteABC
Peter's in for a ruff surprise when Rachel's best friend joins their date! #TheBachelorette

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/869267105094479872

Ok, I love his question : Is this an ex boyfriend ? I mean, if he wasn't interested then, he sure was at this date haha giggling

#TeamPeter teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 6 1f495
#TeamRachel teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 6 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon May 29, 2017 4:08 pm

"Thank you for letting me share a date with your mom!"  teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 6 1f60d

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 29, 2017 4:13 pm

IrelandRose wrote:"Thank you for letting me share a date with your mom!"  teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 6 1f60d

He thinks he'll be a good dad to copper. I can't take!

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 6 Tobeym10
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 4:17 pm

I'm going to need the Wisconsin Wonder to stop being so damn cute because this is too much.

And y'all saw how he made sure Copper got on to the steps okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 29, 2017 4:19 pm

You know when Rachel asked if it was alright for her friend to come he was not happy about a 2on1 date lool but Copper so cute. They really do seem already comfortable with each other.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 29, 2017 6:01 pm

Does Peter have a dog? I thought I saw a picture somewhere?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon May 29, 2017 6:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Petalfan

My sister-in-law and I had that, too. Her birthday is the day before mine(only she is 2 years older). It was very confusing at family functions for a long time.

My sister-in-law also Kasha! Mine is the same name as my sister-in-law.

To make things worse, I married a Colombian man. They tend to repeat names a lot. My brother-in-law has the same first name as my husband formally; but they all are referred to by their middle names. So we are a couple who each have identical first and last names...

Long story short, when we were still dating I walked into their house and picked up a wedding souvenir that had my future wedding names on it! It was the freakiest thing ever.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 6:05 pm

Carine wrote:You know when Rachel asked if it was alright for her friend to come he was not happy about a 2on1 date lool but Copper so cute. They really do seem already comfortable with each other.

When she asked if it was okay if her "friend" could come, he said "absolutely, 100%." I thought it was really cute. He seems like the type to be really caring and attentive and he didn't want to upset her. l o v e :inlove

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 8:15 pm

this made me so happy when i saw this but sad at the same time!

at least peter agreed right away even if it wasn't an animal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id728sIWYGg
teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 6 Screen22

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 30, 2017 2:54 am

Peter's pic and caption he posted on his IG after Epi 2

peterkrauswi The birthday of a lifetime. #TheBachelorette

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 6 18723785_511710445619887_8183207962232225792_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 30, 2017 8:25 am

MissSid wrote:I'm going to need the Wisconsin Wonder to stop being so damn cute because this is too much.

And y'all saw how he made sure Copper got on to the steps okay?
Hat was the best!! He was also holding him when they were dancing, probably to protect his little injured footie. Swoon!!!!! That's a MAN.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons