SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 44 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:17 pm

@Jmack I dont know he seems chill but we will see if he is the jealous sort.  I was taken a back how he was so nervous when he was walking to meet Rachel I thought she literally took his breath away and his knee went weak, he was shaking when talking to her, his hello was so deep to a whisper, so who knows.  JMO right or wrong.

Last edited by reason on Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by moviechicka Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:21 pm

Jmack wrote:@bach/Ette I agree I feel like he was the chosen one for bachelor and they did not think they would hit it off. That's why I really want to see the emotional and vulnerable side to Peter for me to believe this whole thing. I want to see him jealous. I want to see him more into her. Because without those things it won't be believable....that is also why it concerns me that she kept saying you won't be able to tell, how would she even know that?
I don't think she would. I think she would have to say that because she was able to announce her engagement so the only suspense would be in who she chose. She would have to say that you wouldn't be able to guess. Peter also doesn't get another one on one date until the week before hometowns. He may fade into the background.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:22 pm

@moviechicka I agree. She has to say things to keep you off the scent of who we know she choose and to get you watching!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:25 pm

moviechicka wrote:
Jmack wrote:@bach/Ette I agree I feel like he was the chosen one for bachelor and they did not think they would hit it off. That's why I really want to see the emotional and vulnerable side to Peter for me to believe this whole thing. I want to see him jealous. I want to see him more into her. Because without those things it won't be believable....that is also why it concerns me that she kept saying you won't be able to tell, how would she even know that?
I don't think she would. I think she would have to say that because she was able to announce her engagement so the only suspense would be in who she chose. She would have to say that you wouldn't be able to guess. Peter also doesn't get another one on one date until the week before hometowns. He may fade into the background.

Millsy did say it would be obvious in his podcast, who she picks so who knows. At the end of the day, production is going to edit it in a certain way and Rachel probably doesn't fully realize that. Usually with the season the F4 always has a particular/specific edit. With Peter my first clue was the 'romantic music' played in the background when he stepped out of the limo, they also played that same 'romantic' instrumental during their one on one date.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:37 pm

Jmack wrote:I also wonder what was behind CH "watch out for Peter" statement

I think he meant nobody (maybe all the boys will underestimate him but Whaboom called it laugh out loud) will expect Peter to have any game but he brings it with Rachel. Just my interpretation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:40 pm

@mari What did whaboom say????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:00 pm

@WhisperingLove Is this from a source? If not, Could you post a link to when he said those things? Thx Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:01 pm

@WhisperingLove Interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:04 pm

Lucas said it on the show.  If you want to see or hear it, you'll need watch the episode or find a clip of their time together.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:09 pm

@Ladybug82 I'm not talking about the megaphone scene. I'm referring to when @WhisperingLove said:

"Also I don't know if they groomed him for Bachelor instead of love. He's said many times he would only do this show if the right girl was the Bachelorette but felt he wouldn't get far. He also said he wasn't interested in BIP."

Lucas never spoke about BIP or Peter being groomed for Bachelor on the show, which is why I am asking for clarification.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:13 pm

Well it might be helpful in the future to specify what info you want clarified.  You said he, not Lucas or Peter or the man from the moon.  So hard to tell IMO which part of the post you were referring to.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:23 pm

@Ladybug82 The original post already mentioned when Lucas made those comments, so it wouldn't make sense for me to ask for clarification on that IMO. I'll try to be more clear in the future.

@WhisperingLove Was it a source that said Peter has no interest in going to Paradise or is there a link? Thx.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons