SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by ReneeM Thu May 18, 2017 8:03 pm

Corinne liked this on IG

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 Screen33
bachelor.ette.spoilers Spoiler alert!!
-
-
-
-
-

Rachel ended up picking Peter and they're currently engaged
#thebachelorette

Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 8:09 pm

ReneeM wrote:Corinne liked this on IG

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 Screen33
bachelor.ette.spoilers Spoiler alert!!
-
-
-
-
-

Rachel ended up picking Peter and they're currently engaged
#thebachelorette

Source

Not cool Corinne! I just hope that Rachel won't be in trouble because of that!

But I guess, may be she did not even tell her but she liked the post like any other Bach related post... maybe...

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 8:11 pm

@TLTF RS spoils it so she wont get in trouble. ***IMO***

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu May 18, 2017 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stating as facts without proof)

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 8:15 pm

@reason Perfect Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 2498057887 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 2498057887 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 2498057887 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 2498057887

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 8:22 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 110
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 210
Source

1) They look like such a natural couple. 2) How a man should look at a woman he's in love with. 3) Intertwined fingers. Their fingers look so comfortable intertwined. 4) I'm embracing the obsessive fangirl in me and I swear I have never created collages of other human beings whom I don't know before.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 8:27 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 110
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 210
Source

1) They look like such a natural couple. 2) How a man should look at a woman he's in love with. 3) Intertwined fingers. Their fingers look so comfortable intertwined. 4) I'm embracing the obsessive fangirl in me and I swear I have never created collages of other human beings whom I don't know before.

rofl rofl
I feel you! I've never fangirled anyone! It's my first time, but what a first giggling

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by LEMONADE Thu May 18, 2017 8:40 pm

watching the clips on abc's press website i have to say how much i love her dress. in still photos i thought it was pretty but when i see it moving and catching the light it is breath taking the way it sparkles and all the different colors of the sparkles. that dress is totally my style i am a true glitter gal !! i love rachel's style in general i wish she could come shopping with me hehe.

i think it is very plain as day that rachel and peter are both ready for serious settling down relationships. if things go smoothly i think we could see a wedding in about 1.5-2 years... maybe end of 2018 which would also fit well with abc having a dry spell between the BIP and bachelor seasons.

LOL i am getting way too ahead of myself i just really want the best for rachel and i want her to have forever happiness. i am just so excited for her ! even if peter is not the correct f1 i know she wants something true and i hope that this is it for her. it made me sad to see she had worried she put her career ahead of her love life and that maybe it was too late in her original bio when she was on nick's season...

good things come to those who wait miss rachel smilelove cheerstoyou

2centseverything i post is JMO unless otherwise noted2cents

cheerleader #TeamRachel awwww
:fanningfan #TeamPeter  eyedrool
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 2498057887 #TEAMGAP :wedding
LEMONADE
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 9:51 pm

@LEMONADE, your signature lines are awesome. I love it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 10:50 pm

Source

Qualities Rachel is looking for: self-assurance/confidence, self-awareness, sense of humour, good morals, can talk sports.

IMO, out of her final 3, Peter checks all of those boxes. Speculatively, based off the snippets we have seen and from social media, Eric and Bryan may be lacking a little bit in the self-awareness department. And Bryan's marketing of his tea as "total life changes" tea is a little bit used car salesman-like to me, which makes me unsure about his morals. I will say that Bryan checks off most of the things on her list- especially the love of sports. Again, I'm totally speculating given that I don't actually know these men. But just from what I've seen, Rachel and Peter both had attributes they were looking for in a mate, and interestingly, they both seem to possess the attributes the other is looking for.

I love how Rachel said there was something she liked in each of the 4 men she met on ATFR because it shows she has a very open-minded, nonjudgmental mindset. And her girls reinforced that with their comments about why they were all Team Rachel. Heh, she isn't judgey like me- I wish I were as kind and nonjudgmental as her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LEMONADE Thu May 18, 2017 11:55 pm

relaxing wrote:@LEMONADE, your signature lines are awesome.  I love it.

thank you love!!! i love your profile picture! when rachel came out on after the final rose my jaw for real dropped when i saw her in that jumpsuit with the cape. it was so fierce. i'm wondering if peter was tuned in then... i feel like if her guys were they couldn't help but to fall for her a little in that outfit! it is one of my favorites that i have seen her wear.

2centseverything i post is JMO unless otherwise noted2cents

cheerleader #TeamRachel awwww
:fanningfan #TeamPeter  eyedrool
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 2498057887 #TEAMGAP :wedding
LEMONADE
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Fri May 19, 2017 2:55 am

Is Peter already dreaming of his kids with Rachel, he just liked this pic haha swoooon have his babies asap Rachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 Image12

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri May 19, 2017 7:22 am

So Rachel was with Whitney and they both posted pics but what's interesting is that someone commented on Whitney's post that Peter wins and now notice the comment is gone so did Whitney delete it..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal