SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by cookielover12 Mon May 22, 2017 1:31 pm

I don't care if Rachel has moved on but she could have said a different choice of words. She could have easily said "Things happened, but I had the opportunity to become the next Bachelorette and I found somebody." 

There was no need to say those things about Nick. Especially like you said GA, he has said nothing but great things about Rachel when asked.

Also, on Raven's snapchat, she was saying she was excited to watch Rachel meet the guys tonight. She said she shed a tear for Rachel and not for Nick because she doesn't like Nick but loves Rachel. At first, I didn't think Rachel was acting similar to these girls in the squad, but I can totally see Rachel with their behavior, JMO.

Last edited by cookielover12 on Mon May 22, 2017 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 22, 2017 1:32 pm

@cookielover12 ITA. Nicely stated. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 63 4256136633
IMO she should be extremely thankful for the entire TB experience because without it, she more than likely would never have met her intended.
Things happen for a reason. So with that said, be happy for where she is and move forward with gratitude is how I think of it.
I have never seen a meaner or pettier group of girls coming out of Nick's seasons led by Raven and Alexis. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 1:35 pm

She has been saying how grateful, even when hugging Kelly she said thanks for having me.  She is moving on and a light banner is all it was. If I remember correctly did Nick not say he was glad Andi and Kaitlyn did not chose him?? So what is the different with Rachel saying on to better things?

Last edited by reason on Mon May 22, 2017 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon May 22, 2017 1:36 pm

FTR, I don't think she needs to be thankful to Nick - thankful for what, really? I just think again, that some view the response as a treating him like he's lesser than. Again, probably not her intent but I can see why some read it that way. And the fact is, whatever one thinks of him, she's the one who claimed she was very much in love with him while on his season. So he can't be that bad or she was never really that into him and just brainwashed like most of the people who come onto this show.

She said she shed a tear for Rachel and not for Nick because she doesn't like Nick but loves Rachel.

WTH does this even mean? Is she talking about her not crying when he let her go at F2? And wasn't Raven the one in a recent interview who said she ran into Nick and Vanessa and spoke to them for an hour and seemed to give the impression it was actually a very nice and friendly conversation? The thing is I suspect these women all think they're being hilariously snarky and some will likely read it that way.

But the line between snarky and bitter/petty can be very thin. Like why is she even talking about Nick at all? Also, it's okay Raven, we know you were never in love with Nick and just in Bachelor bubble love and that's why you shed no tears over being dumped at F2. And something tells me Nick was well aware of it too.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon May 22, 2017 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 1:36 pm

I mean, the women who lived with her in the house day in and day out during filming seem to have nothing but kind things to say about her. She has some of these ladies so emotional over her that they tear up. And while I didn't watch the season, from what I have read and seen it seems like she was liked by both the vapid, empty-headed types AND the smarter, more thoughtful types. That seems to speak to a pretty appealing personality to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 22, 2017 1:37 pm

@lleyki I feel like the implication of what he meant was there though, so it didn't matter to me whether he said it outright or not. I didn't have a problem with it then when he did it either.

I wish she didn't say it because it invites criticism and I'm sure her season will do that more than enough for her when it begins airing, no need to court it. I don't have a problem with the sentiment though.

All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon May 22, 2017 1:37 pm

But I mean she did move to better things! So why could she not just tell them? She did not lie and it was just a funny thing to say. Nothing to put that much thing into it. Jmo.

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 63 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 63 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon May 22, 2017 1:38 pm

cookielover12 wrote:There was no need to say those things about Nick. Especially like you said GA, he has said nothing but great things about Rachel when asked.

Also, on Raven's snapchat, she was saying she was excited to watch Rachel meet the guys tonight. She said she shed a tear for Rachel and not for Nick because she doesn't like Nick but loves Rachel. At first, I didn't think Rachel was acting similar to these girls in the squad, but I can totally see Rachel with their behavior, JMO.

On a forum, where everything is mostly our opinion, lets not twists facts to support our opinions. Raven did not say because she doesn't like Nick. She said she shed a tear while giving advice. She said  "I didn't shed a tear for Nick, I did it for Rachel because Rachel is my girl"

She only made that comment because people where saying Raven still had feelings for Nick under the clip of the girls giving advise

Last edited by Dessler on Mon May 22, 2017 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 22, 2017 1:39 pm

lets have some balance imo.

This is a general discussion thread, so all thoughts are welcome.  There doesn't have to be balance.  It's a conglomeration of the good, the bad, the happy, the sad, the pretty, the ugly, etc., and that's the point.  Fan threads were created so excessive fanning wouldn't interrupt general discussion and sleuthing.  And for those that don't like to read anything less than 100% praise and worship of the name in the title.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 1:41 pm

But the fact is "she has moved on to better things!!!" *IMO**  Nick dumper her...Peter proposed! That's called moving on to better!!!! **IMO**. One man's trash is another man's treasure!!! Let's GOOOOOO!

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon May 22, 2017 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions not facts)

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon May 22, 2017 1:44 pm

One man's trash is another man's treasure!!! Let's GOOOOOO!

Um, much like Bryan's very awkward, "enjoy my sloppy seconds" line on Ellen, I don't think this comment is actually complimentary to Rachel. Just saying.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 1:44 pm

I have a question: why are Raven, Rachel, and alexis seen as the mean girls? Isn't Vanessa the one that would be "friends" with the girls, then proceed to talk bad about them to nick? Just wondering! I'm pretty neutral when it comes to this whole experience, but I thought it was just friendly banter. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1