SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 6:55 am

@relaxing I am thinking it is the real deal, she said what she has found she never had it before and because of her skepticism I do believe it is real to her.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by mindless Sat May 20, 2017 7:19 am

TLTF wrote:Yes I know that I read somewhere may be on this forum I don't remember but anyway I read that knowing it made that person more curious to see her journey. How indeed did she found love. I know that even now that I know the winner I want to see even more their connection and how it all happened. It's an amazing love story to watch. Imo.

I guess that's the plan, to get people invested from the start. Don't get me wrong, I think it's the right move, but it makes me even more annoyed on Nick's behalf. They went so far with the "Will he end up alone again?" nonsense and hiding the connection that by the end most were like whatever, he's not into anyone, it won't work either way. How different might it have been if they'd been selling his engagement from the start? I really hope they drop that BS from now on, because it's the promise of a happy ending that makes people invested, not manufactured drama. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 20, 2017 7:31 am

@mindless I was actually thinking they need to switch things up for the Bachelors because if anyone needs it, their relationships need all the post show gushing and reassuring they can get.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 20, 2017 7:50 am

JMO but for whatever reason, they need a fan base from day one, so they are going with an engagement before the season embarks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat May 20, 2017 8:10 am

Yes! I was trying to find the right place to post it, but why the heck are they letting Rachel gush about being engaged??!! It's weird. They haven't let any lead do this since... who? Jason Mesnick circa 2009??!! It's really weird and kinda making me wait for the other shoe to drop.

She and Peter have so much support! From me too - I mean, I'm ready to fan and haven't even seen them together yet! Do you think this one is kinda a mind-f*** season maybe when the lead has multiple REALLY strong connections? Not just focused on one from the get-go? (I'm thinking like Emily or Jillian season, with strong possible multiple contenders for F1?) Why let Rachel be so gushy from the start? It's crazy.

It feels just too good to be true. No way will this show let this be a straightforward fairy tale. And no way can RachPete maintain such broad support. That would be unprecedented.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 20, 2017 8:31 am

There are people who will fan the old bleu cheese in their refrigerator so who am I to comment? And then there are people like me who don't care regardless. giggling
TPTB have their own reasons and for me to try to figure it out is beyond crazy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sat May 20, 2017 8:32 am

Like they've been saying, this is a Season of firsts...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 8:36 am

sosleepy wrote:Yes! I was trying to find the right place to post it, but why the heck are they letting Rachel gush about being engaged??!! It's weird. They haven't let any lead do this since... who? Jason Mesnick circa 2009??!!  It's really weird and kinda making me wait for the other shoe to drop.

She and Peter have so much support! From me too - I mean, I'm ready to fan and haven't even seen them together yet! Do you think this one is kinda a mind-f*** season maybe when the lead has multiple REALLY strong connections? Not just focused on one from the get-go? (I'm thinking like Emily or Jillian season, with strong possible multiple contenders for F1?) Why let Rachel be so gushy from the start? It's crazy.

It feels just too good to be true. No way will this show let this be a straightforward fairy tale. And no way can RachPete maintain such broad support. That would be unprecedented.

While I am worried about something going awry or TPTB messing with us, I just think TPTB are aware of the backlash they would face if they messed around with Rachel's season too much, so that is why I don't think they'll throw Rachel under the bus. I do think that Rachel will have a strong connection with Bryan on the show too, so they'll probably play up the Bryan versus Peter angle. I think they are letting her say that she is happy and engaged because the overarching question that drives her narrative this season will be who she finds love with, as opposed to "will she find love" which shaped Nick's season. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they emphasized Bryan's connection with Rachel more than Peter's connection with Rachel on the show in order to lead viewers into thinking or worrying about Rachel ending up with the "bad boy", only to then pleasantly surprise everyone with her picking the "nice guy". I hope that isn't the case because I want to see Rachel and Peter's love story play out, but that is what I am preparing for.

And I don't think that there will be such broad support at the end of the season. It's untenable. Plus, you'll probably see criticisms of Rachel for picking the white guy who is a personal trainer when there is a bevy of attractive black men on her season with higher-status jobs. It's unavoidable. I only hope that Rachel and her F1 are prepared for it and can weather all of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 8:40 am

Peter has posted an IG video. I'm not sure if he's still private so I'm just sharing that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 8:41 am

@Islandgal He's not on private anymore. Do you mind bringing it over because my IG is being wonky right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Sat May 20, 2017 8:43 am

He looks happy in the video!

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat May 20, 2017 8:48 am

Omg, that smile. :inlove He looks as happy as does Rachel. I already seeing it, Rachel and Peter will be the most swaggerific couple.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1