SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 11:37 am

There will always be negative stories. I actually can see headlines based on their race, family not being 100% accepting,lead still hung on f2 and the famous faking the relationship crap. This lead will not be exempt, jmo.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 11:38 am

@GuardianAngel  Funny he might have swept her off her feet but on Ellen she was not checking him out but Peter instead.  Still in the end he did not get her *IMO*. Interesting just like old charlie. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Fri May 19, 2017 11:38 am

pvpr wrote:I think their 'obstacle' will be her chemistry/passion with Bryan instead of tabloid stories IMO.

Agree with you here. That constant communication will help; plus the little nods that she seems to be giving him in her interviews/SM should hopefully reassure him. A younger woman could easily get caught up in the passion; but I think a woman seriously looking for a future with someone would want something more steadfast. All JMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Fri May 19, 2017 11:40 am

lexforlife wrote:There will always be negative stories. I  actually can see headlines based on their race, family not being 100% accepting,lead still hung on f2 and the famous faking the relationship crap. This lead will not be exempt,  jmo.

You make a good point. I definitely think there will be stories. I just wasn't expecting it to be a whole lot of he's on dating apps, he's a cheater, etc. type stories. IMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri May 19, 2017 11:44 am

The rag mags will find something to work with.  Doesn't have to be what the same as the reformed (IMO) BBJ.  If he's got a skeleton in his closet, and most of us do, they will find it.  Any weaknesses, they'll exploit it.  Same song, just a different tune and no different than any other season.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri May 19, 2017 11:44 am

Do we know when Lucas leaves probably get annoying real fast. Also RS is mistaken Lucas and Blake E actually were on the same season of Ex isles and can't help think the sl with them is fake as there was actually a pic of them hanging out after the show was done.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 11:58 am

So what time will the Milsy shiw be on? tIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 12:07 pm

seton wrote:From the sound of what is being edited. it sounds like the second coming of Trista's season.

Yup. I had a feeling it would go that way when the pictures from the HTDs started rolling in.

Literally everything I keep reading about Bryan is exactly what I expect from him. I'm going to be laughing at this guy all season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 12:10 pm

pvpr wrote:Definitely sounds like they're setting up a Super Serious Romantic Good Guy F1 (the shooting star laugh out loud) vs the Super Sexy Passionate Bad Boy F2 edit.

Yep IMO. Interesting to me.

If the spoiler is right, we break the pattern of first night chemistry guy gets FIR, already kissing, snuggling etc, goes on to be the last man standing. Instead a slower burn love, that makes more sense as a forever choice to Rachel surpasses the immediate physical chemistry guy. Would be a great story to see and a nice change. IMO.

If the spoiler is a foiler, we get the same pattern as Kaitlyn, Jojo and even Andi really (IMO) that first night chemistry guy, has to wait for ep5 for a date to give other guys a chance, but really is always the one throughout. IMO.

I hope and suspect we're getting option one JMO, but either way should be interesting to the end as Rachel will likely have two strong but different relationships that can be analyzed and debated. Fun! Actually I think because she is so awesome and can get along with people so easily, she's going to have a great thing with each of her top 4 and that always makes a great show IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 12:25 pm

Now Peter not following Bryan on IG is interesting. Cause he had to fight for that love he needs. Boy this is gonna be a good season.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri May 19, 2017 12:28 pm

reason wrote:Now Peter not following Bryan on IG is interesting.  Cause he had to fight for that love he needs.  Boy this is gonna be a good season.

Yep! And he follows almost everyone. Well at least everyone from the F4 except Bryan. So it is indeed interesting

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 37 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 37 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri May 19, 2017 12:38 pm

For those who weren't able to watch the video online Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 37 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 37 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1