SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by jjjami Wed May 17, 2017 2:54 pm

ReneeM wrote:
jjjami wrote:It's funny when it was sleuthed that Rachel chose peter for the first 1 on 1. I figured he would be front runner, only because I remember being impatient with Nick not giving her a 1 on 1 until week 5. imo.

I raised this point too! I thought whoever got the first 1-1 would be a frontrunner because she was really unhappy that she had to wait until week 5 for her first 1-1. And I know week 5 is usually an indicator for F1 for the bachelorette but Bryan being in that spot actually made me doubt him as F1, just because we know how she felt about waiting. Honestly IMO there were just a lot of signs pointing to Peter as F1 from very early on. Jmo.

exactly so many signs!

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by ReneeM Wed May 17, 2017 2:55 pm

Carine wrote:So Peter accepting requests not long ago and Rachel also on IG not long ago, I don't know maybe just a coincidence..

Ik they're not together but they could be on the phone together or texting. 2nd time already they've both been on IG at the same time.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Wed May 17, 2017 2:56 pm

ReneeM wrote:
TLTF wrote:Just because...

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 44 Montag11

Source

They just look like a couple

that height difference!! :inlove

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Wed May 17, 2017 2:57 pm

His limo entrance suit is from that company, there is a picture on their instagram of him wearing it. I'm sure all him rose ceremony attire will be from them.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 17, 2017 2:59 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Carine wrote:So Peter accepting requests not long ago and Rachel also on IG not long ago, I don't know maybe just a coincidence..

Ik they're not together but they could be on the phone together or texting. 2nd time already they've both been on IG at the same time.
This same time on sm thing is such a good indicator imo and so common!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 17, 2017 3:01 pm

Bee wrote:His limo entrance suit is from that company, there is a picture on their instagram of him wearing it. I'm sure all him rose ceremony attire will be from them.

He will be one of the best-dressed men this season.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 3:02 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm just happy it seems the Ette remembered to toss some logic and common sense into her suitcase for once before jetting off. Usually she's shows up, falls in immediate love with the alleged cheating douche, borderline abuser, angry maniac, or the textbook He's Just Not That Into You shifty character, throws a massive fit when her family points this out and chooses him anyway, crossing her fingers and hoping for the best.

Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't but holy moly, ladies, try your best not to tempt fate. The outcome with the obvious good dude has the better odds. Great job, Rach!! All imo.

Aww Alanna, I gotta give the Ettes their due Smiley .  IMO they usually come out of it with the guy the should, save one obvious recent example.  giggling  Out of the last 4 we have 3 great relationships, 1 utter trainwreck.  Pretty good job by these ladies IMO yes . Part of why it's such a better show IMO.  The girls know what they're doing and who's best for them :yes: .

puppiesandkittens wrote:This is the first time I adore the lead AND the F1. I'm struggling to process finally getting what I wanted from this show. laugh out loud

I know.  It's a bizarre and highly rare occurrence.  Have to enjoy it fully when it happens.

Last edited by relaxing on Wed May 17, 2017 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 17, 2017 3:03 pm

laugh out loud @relaxing, we've had some VERY lucky girls recently but Rach has completely maximized her chances with this choice imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Wed May 17, 2017 3:04 pm

@ElonM I think thats one of the things I'm most excited about. The suit game of 99% of the men on this franchise in the past has not been strong.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed May 17, 2017 3:05 pm

Bee wrote:His limo entrance suit is from that company, there is a picture on their instagram of him wearing it. I'm sure all him rose ceremony attire will be from them.

Good catch, this one..
https://www.instagram.com/p/uU78WILVjO/

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 3:08 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud @relaxing, we've had some VERY lucky girls recently but Rach has completely maximized her chances with this choice imo.

True, that.  If he turns out as great as he has come across preseason - lucky girl and lucky us getting to watch it. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Wed May 17, 2017 3:08 pm

puppiesandkittens wrote:This is the first time I adore the lead AND the F1. I'm struggling to process finally getting what I wanted from this show. laugh out loud

me too! it's either I love just the f1 or just the bach/ette

I did like Ashley and JP. but I love Rachel and Peter.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens