SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by ElonM Wed May 17, 2017 12:31 pm

He got the date on his birthday and his HTD was after her birthday.

I wonder what he gave her.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 12:32 pm

At the farmer's market it looks like he was buying her something.. Maybe a ring Smiley

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 37 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 37 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Wed May 17, 2017 12:33 pm

I love Peter and I'm so happy for Rachel but I'm kind of sad for myself because I would've wanted a season of Peter to watch. Haha but since I love Rachel, fine girl. You win!! I hope everything works out for these two.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 12:33 pm

That Ellen video will keep me good until monday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 12:33 pm

ReneeM wrote:Remember that video of Rachel and all the guys walking on the pier during the SC group date, and she was laughing hysterically at something Peter said? I was like, nobody's that funny, she's being mad extra  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 37 1f602. My girl was gone from time laugh out loud
Remember when in one of those videos he was all the way at the back with Kenny, and then the next minute he's right by her side making her laugh? Dude must've SPRINTED to get close to his girl laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed May 17, 2017 12:34 pm

ReneeM wrote:Remember that video of Rachel and all the guys walking on the pier during the SC group date, and she was laughing hysterically at something Peter said? I was like, nobody's that funny, she's being mad extra  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 37 1f602. My girl was gone from time laugh out loud

Lool didn't you also call it with the outfit think it was you and @reason saying her F1 was definitely on that date with her looking that good Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 37 3806527698

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 17, 2017 12:35 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lol!!!! You're hilarious Ren!! So happy to fan another season with you. I totally girl crush on you swoooon laugh out loud kisses

This is honestly me with YOU though. I love when we fan the same couples Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 37 1377737533

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 12:35 pm

Yes!  The Ellen date was obvious that she was eyeing him and that they must have had a good first date IMO but I also kind of thought, who wouldn't be eyeing him? giggling  I got pretty convinced there might be a love story there with the SC video.  I remember posters were commenting she didn't look into anyone walking off the boat, but a few minutes later Peter had made his way up to the front of the crowd and she was beaming at him again.  JMO.  Also, of note Bryan was on both those dates too while Rachel was being a smitten kitten over Peter IMO.

I'm going to say the adorable head tilt  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 37 1f60d in the promo shown after Peter is actually her real reaction to seeing him for the first time.  JMO.

And I'm with @Blueberry, life gone starting Monday giggling .

Last edited by relaxing on Wed May 17, 2017 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 12:37 pm

relaxing wrote:

Yes!  The Ellen date was obvious that she was eyeing him and that they must have had a good first date IMO but I also kind of thought, who wouldn't be eyeing him? giggling  I got pretty convinced there might be a love story there with the SC video.  I remember posters were commenting she didn't look into anyone walking off the boat, but a few minutes later Peter had made his way up to the front of the crowd and she was beaming at him again.  JMO.  Also, of note Bryan was on both those dates too while Rachel was being a smitten kitten over Peter IMO.

I'm going to say the adorable head tilt  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 37 1f60d in the promo shown after Peter is actually her real reaction to seeing him for the first time.  

And I'm with @Blueberry, life gone starting Monday giggling .

I'm with y'all handwave giggling

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 37 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 37 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 17, 2017 12:37 pm

Carine wrote:

Lool didn't you also call it with the outfit think it was you and @reason saying her F1 was definitely on that date with her looking that good Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 37 3806527698

Yup, that date! and I wanna know who got that Geneva date with the Bentley (schedule wise, it's likely Peter imo) because she was looking fine as h*ll on those days.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 12:38 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Carine wrote:

Yup, that date! and I wanna know who got that Geneva date with the Bentley because she was looking fine as h*ll on those days.

I am thinking Peter got that date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 17, 2017 12:38 pm

I didn't want to get sucked in this season after what happened last time (i.e. Ben/Lauren) but these two are just too good laugh out loud send help laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens