SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 10:39 am

Everyone goes on the shows for every other reason plus the hope to fall in love for however long the love lasts. From what we have heard of Peter, he seems like a genuine guy so until exes come out of the woodwork and claim he dumped them for the show,its all good from me. Sometimes I like xomments because I find it funny or I agree with certain parts of the comment. SM likes is a difficult one to take literally imo.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 13, 2017 10:54 am

I know it was two years ago. That's why it stands out to me even MORE because of that, not less.

For me, I always keep in mind this is a TV show and so my expectations of all the people that go on it especially nowadays is very low.

Maybe Peter will surprise me but I figure I have nothing to lose by having low expectations and won't be disappointed at all if he isn't all that great.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 10:56 am

@AllAboutLove You have a point still. Respect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat May 13, 2017 10:59 am

If anything everyone is giving me pause lool especially with how most contestants now do seem to be strategizing whether for the lead, BIP and SM, just waiting for the season to air and also to end as that does seem to be when most things do get revealed. Just hoping Rachel has found the one that makes her happy.

Last edited by Carine on Sat May 13, 2017 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 13, 2017 11:03 am

@AllAboutLove the wording on that comment on fb actually makes it sound like he's simply trying to date -- I don't see anyplace where that comment negates the premise that his investment is in finding love. I don't see anywhere in the comment where it ascertains that he'd be going on without any interest in dating/giving it a chance with the bachelorette.

Statistically, though imo it's def more likely that he'd find love amongst more women rather than by being 1/31 guys with the bette. Not having met the girl and testing out if there's a connection (this post was from 2 years ago during casting), having just learned about the show and his possibility to join it, his skepticism imo is just rational/logical imo. even I (if I were to go on this show) would think the likelihood of finding love with THE guy is very very low 1/31 at the most and most people go on simply for the experience anyways. Plus the comment as I read it sounds more like a humorous take on his chances etc rather than a serious contemplation and stratification

IMHO that like on that comment is nothing to be concerned about esp cos of the timing of it (2 years before he joined Rachel's season) ...it's been years (literally -- and we know all the ups and downs and transformations the cast we watched on that season have been doing since that casting process began ...it's a very long time in bach world, is what I'm trying to say and I am sure Peter has learned more about the show and himself during that time - he's essentially not really the same person 2 years later). Personally, I wouldn't be quick to conclude about who he is or to conclude that those are his current views about the show now after these years. all jmo

Last edited by emusha on Sat May 13, 2017 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 13, 2017 11:12 am

I guess I see it more like this: dude posts about possibly going on the Bette show. Dude's friends say to do it and to go far so he can become the Bachelor. Dude goes on the show and may possibly be the Bachelor.

Thus, IMO, Peter's actions in relation to his FB post and subsequent likes of comments on it indicate to me at least at minimum there may be a strategy at play on his part and of course all the dudes want this IMO but I am just looking at the possibility of a plan in place for this due to Peter's SM.

To me it's just sleuthing and putting the pieces together (even if from two years ago) and speculating about them.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat May 13, 2017 11:31 am

@AllAboutLove I like peter but I agree with your comments about him. With the way the franchise is, I just assume everyone has ulterior motives including my favourites until they prove me wrong after the show.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 13, 2017 11:35 am

I think it's helpful to note Peter's initial post that this comment appears on Peter says "if this girl was on it [Andi], I might have to seriously reconsider"
This gives us a very clear insight imo into Peter's motives and decision-making process... he would go on the show ONLY if the girl is one he'd be interested in dating. the rest of what happened is he didn't go on the show for 2 years... logically one would think it means he was waiting for a girl that'd make him "seriously reconsider".

As a matter of piecing it together...I should correct my previous comment - this post/comment exchange was after Andi was in a relationship with Josh and broke up with him (apologies on the error above!). suffice to say -- there is a very good chance that Peter "passed" when he was first nominated 2 years ago when he found out that it was Kaitlyn, Britt, Jojo on this show....Based on his fb post he probably simply told them - I'd seriously reconsider if the woman is something like Andi. Well then came Rachel and now he's on the show. This actually imo points to a very genuine interest in Rachel and not a plot to be the bachelor.
This is how I'd imagine that fb comment to go down if it were to happen in a gym setting:
dude: hey man! saw your post about being nominated to go on the bette...you know what would increase your chances you'd to date 20 women if you get to F2 and become the bachelor
Peter: hahaha touche touche
(Peter forgets the whole exchange happened)

all JMO

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat May 13, 2017 11:46 am

All the contestants go on this show with a motive.

Whether it's to travel and make new friends, find love, find more shillings opportunities, become the bachelorette/bachelor. They all have a motive.

So, whether he has a strategy or not, he wouldn't be the first. I have heard contestants on this show said multiple times that they knew when the lead liked one person more than the others. Hence, they all play along for the next best slot-bachelor or bachelorette or BIP. jmo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat May 13, 2017 11:48 am

emusha wrote:I think it's helpful to note Peter's initial post that this comment appears on Peter says "if this girl was on it [Andi], I might have to seriously reconsider"
This gives us a very clear insight imo into Peter's motives and decision-making process... he would go on the show ONLY if the girl is one he'd be interested in dating. the rest of what happened is he didn't go on the show for 2 years... logically one would think it means he was waiting for a girl that'd make him "seriously reconsider".

As a matter of piecing it together...I should correct my previous comment - this post/comment exchange was after Andi was in a relationship with Josh and broke up with him (apologies on the error above!).  suffice to say -- there is a very good chance that Peter "passed" when he was first nominated 2 years ago when he found out that it was Kaitlyn, Britt, Jojo on this show....Based on his fb post he probably simply told them - I'd seriously reconsider if the woman is something like Andi. Well then came Rachel and now he's on the show. This actually imo points to a very genuine interest in Rachel and not a plot to be the bachelor.
This is how I'd imagine that fb comment to go down if it were to happen in a gym setting:
dude: hey man! saw your post about being nominated to go on the bette...you know what would increase your chances you'd to date 20 women if you get to F2 and become the bachelor
Peter: hahaha touche touche
(Peter forgets the whole exchange happened)

all JMO

My thoughts exactly. Peter liking this comment is more of an Hahaha you crazy than a oh ok so this is what I have to do to become the Bachelor!
Most people that knowns him all say that he has a huge heart and that he's genuine. Him waiting 2 years to do the Bachelorette proves just that.
Liking this comment proves nothing imo. Plus who doesn't know now that you can become the Bachelor if you go far in the Bachelorette.

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 11 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 11 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 12:17 pm

see2love wrote:ohh I so didnt want to go into the season with a favourite but the beautiful man has shattered my plan!
There is something gentle about him that is rare with hot smoking men! He is truly one HOT man and yet manages to be unassuming. I hope he finds a woman just as beautiful as he is whether in Rachel or someone else.

Might I add that his body is a work of art, I just spent minutes on his business intagram and how his body moves........ heartglasses heartglasses :hearts love: :hearts love:

This  :yes: .  You described how I feel perfectly.  There's something about the mix of how his personality, sense of self seems from the glimpses of him that when added to how he looks makes him sooo attractive.  I'm hoping he turns out just as you described on the show.  

I'm not turned off by any contestant casually liking the idea of if they don't win they might be Bach.  I would bet JP, Chris S, Shawn and Jordan felt the same before actually meeting and interacting with their now long term loves.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat May 13, 2017 12:34 pm

Its funny cause the amount of people who i know that have made that final 2 comment or the amount of times I've seen it on social media is crazy. The people i know who have made the comment about themselves or someone else I'm pretty sure would kill themselves before going on this show. I make this point to say that if any of them did ever end up on it that it isn't some machiavellian plot and regardless everyone comes on this show with a motive anyway whether thats to find love or something supposedly more sinister or selfish. Shillers gonna shil. (The sins these people supposedly commit after being on this show are all pretty forgivable to me unless it's some of the guys who go around hurting and disrespecting women in various ways)

I said the other day that I find Peter so attractive that if he was Bachelor i'd apply, I guess I better clean up all my social media just in case. I wouldn't want anyone seeing how much contempt i actually have for this show, how much I can't stand Andi and a few other contestants in case I ever bumped into them, oh and how I would get over not being picked pretty quick because then i'd have another free vacation and lots of hot guys to choose from. All these were just throwaway comments during conversations with friends or liking their stupid comments when the idea of seriously being on the show seemed laughable regardless of whether the opportunity was there or not but you know.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens