SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 12:21 am

I actually like Lily a lot. She seems like the type who would be friendly with everyone and I like how she is being true to herself and not get sucked into the bubble. If she is F1, good for her its just that the edit and what Zac says in ITM doesnt convince me that she is F1.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 08, 2017 12:49 am

Sprite wrote:Please...So who went home?
@Sprite Sarah went home in the recent episode and chose to leave
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by aggie Mon May 08, 2017 3:59 am

i was watching last night but my bro was in town so there was no time to get on computer earlier. enough that i forced him to watch bach while we ate!

Lily date a complete swoon for all romantic minded Lily fans (that's me although - unlike other shows - I have a soft spot for all these gals) ...

also I noticed my brother did not take his eyes off the screen the whole date, unlike rest of show. he hates the show. i think he thought Zac a lucky man to be with her in that date and at the end commented Lily really had something unlike the others who were more your ordinary nz girls (as per edit). if that feeling between them i saw was fake then life needs more fake!! i dont believe it was fake. I love how they must have been uncomfortable sitting in that water but you would never have thunk it. (It reminded me of times being crazy in love myself and my foot or hand going numb because you just dont even notice that it has got uncomfortable)

true love thou was Zac and Lily last eve!

roll on this eve...

aggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 4:08 am

@aggie Maybe they will asked Lily to be the NZ bachelorette? You never know, cause gosh darn it she is beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 4:22 am

IAi it was abeutiful date especially the night part. But did anyone notice that Zac was lookinfpg everywherebut at
Lily when it started to rain. There she was looking for a notebook moment and he wasnt even looking at her. With Viarni, his eyes are always on her durung their dates, 100% focused. Even at the water fall, there he was admiring the fall and not Lily. I think if he met her outside of the show thy might have dated because she really intrigues him but i still dont see her as F1. He talks about her being smart and this and that, but nothing about his feelings towards her. With Viarni, he says things like I like yyou, i was thinking about you, I see you in. My life, i hope she can tell how i am feeling by the wasy I treat her, i hope she feels like i do etc.
Lily thinks about Zac while Zacthinks about Lily. All MHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 4:34 am

@see2love do we see the same show? cantstopl

zac could not keep his hands away from her. and i think he could spare few moment looking away versus trying to search viarni eyes  who are always wandering left right up and down laugh out loud ...jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 5:00 am

Ohh we see what we want to see eh. Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 3806527698
Lily was the one talking about Zac at ease and the smile on his face, not Zac talking.

I am on the Viarni for F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 5:26 am

Every one talks about how confident Lily is but also forgets that it was due to Zac always favoring her by giving her roses and all. It is not easy to be in other girl's shoes to be honest and just sit still while he takes his favorites for talks. I give credit to Viarni who has tried to give respect to all the other girls to go forward with Zac never really seeking attention and just patiently waits most times for him to come to her. In recent episodes, she is beginning to feel a lot for him and now jealous of any time he spends with other because she genuinely sees both of them together futuristically. It takes strength for her to still be Lily's friend despite all she can clearly see is going on. That is why she sometimes needs reassurance from Zac which is normal.

Last edited by janney4sure on Mon May 08, 2017 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 08, 2017 5:30 am

aggie wrote:i was watching last night but my bro was in town so there was no time to get on computer earlier. enough that i forced him to watch bach while we ate!

Lily date a complete swoon for all romantic minded Lily fans (that's me although - unlike other shows - I have a soft spot for all these gals) ...

also I noticed my brother did not take his eyes off the screen the whole date, unlike rest of show. he hates the show. i think he thought Zac a lucky man to be with her in that date and at the end commented Lily really had something unlike the others who were more your ordinary nz girls (as per edit). if that feeling between them i saw was fake then life needs more fake!! i dont believe it was fake. I love how they must have been uncomfortable sitting in that water but you would never have thunk it. (It reminded me of times being crazy in love myself and my foot or hand going numb because you just dont even notice that it has got uncomfortable)

true love thou was Zac and Lily last eve!
Funny my partner says the same about Lily he just thinks she is so different to most NZ girls and Zac should not let her go, but he added but I have feeling he may decide on V.i think that date with Lily was so lovely I love that he likes such an interesting person many men could feel threatened

roll on this eve...  

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 5:31 am

see2love wrote:Ohh we see what we want to see eh. Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 3806527698
Lily was the one talking about Zac at ease and the smile on his face, not Zac talking.

i do not recall being on different side, you and me... a first :yes:

who will break the F2 curse? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 5:35 am

HEA wrote:
see2love wrote:Ohh we see what we want to see eh. Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 3806527698

i do not recall being on different side, you and me... a first :yes:

who will break the F2 curse? giggling

Definitely a first giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 5:39 am

so viarni said at CP that they did not talk since park date even though she was on the GD..... that say a lot to as if i was into someone i would find time and excuses to talk to this person. i would have switch the SD so my F1 and me would have fond and beautiful memories. instead if viarni is F1 she got a tame boring park date and lily a 5 stars luxurious diner in one of the most famous wedding place in thailand..... jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha