SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 34 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 46 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 4:03 am

Just some pointers note the WD video of the photo shoot butterflies are hanging down Lily wraps a string of them around her nonchalantly. Why use butterflies as a decoration for the photoshoot they are symbolic .

Also when Lily walked to the RC in her black dress a white butterfly was flying next to her then she saw it and smiled to quote Zacs fav words 'synchronicity', 'serendipity'.

Zacs words' fight me' and that only weirdo like Lily eats kiwi fruit skins are statements which indicate a trusting relationship. So I am holding out for Lily to be F1 also Claudia doth protest too much re Viarni being the safe choice and Lily being too risky.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Tue May 16, 2017 4:06 am

Karina wrote:Just some pointers note the WD video of the photo shoot butterflies are hanging down Lily wraps a string of them around her nonchalantly. Why use butterflies as a decoration for the photoshoot they are symbolic .

Also when Lily walked to the RC in her black dress a white butterfly was flying next to her then she saw it and smiled to quote Zacs fav words 'synchronicity', 'serendipity'.

Zacs words' fight me' and that only weirdo like Lily eats kiwi fruit skins are statements which indicate a trusting relationship. So I am holding out for Lily to be F1 also Claudia doth protest too much re Viarni being the safe choice and Lily being too risky.    

Can't believe I didn't pick up on the butterfly symbolism - great sleuthing @Karina!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 4:10 am

Bobette wrote:
Karina wrote:Just some pointers note the WD video of the photo shoot butterflies are hanging down Lily wraps a string of them around her nonchalantly. Why use butterflies as a decoration for the photoshoot they are symbolic .

Can't believe I didn't pick up on the butterfly symbolism - great sleuthing @Karina!

Yeah, I went back and watched it 4 times thinking there must be a clue somewhere here then I saw Lily wrap the hanging butterflies around her. Also watch Claudia the look she gave Lily at one stage was enlightening. The body language is interesting IMO

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 16, 2017 4:17 am

Karina wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Yeah, I went back and watched it 4 times thinking there must be a clue somewhere here then I saw Lily wrap the hanging butterflies around her. Also watch Claudia the look she gave Lily at one stage was enlightening. The body language is interesting IMO

I'll go have another look now. Do we know when the photoshoot was? Is it only recent?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 4:21 am

Bobette wrote:
Karina wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I'll go have another look now.  Do we know when the photoshoot was?  Is it only recent?

Its a video WD I think you posted it I think I manged to get a photo will post on SM now

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 4:25 am

Viarni gad the same butterfly shot in the video

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 16, 2017 5:09 am

Only Lily has been described by Zac as a butterfly on the show though so they would seem to be a reference to her, though the message remains unclear.  Would certainly make sense if the butterfly turns out to be F1 but may be too much of a giveaway.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 5:11 am

And according to Zac, Viarni gives him butterflies so the Viarni shot could be referenced too. Sunday cant get here soon enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 5:15 am

Bobette wrote:Only Lily has been described by Zac as a butterfly on the show though so they would seem to be a reference to her, though the message remains unclear.  Would certainly make sense if the butterfly turns out to be F1 but may be too much of a giveaway.

Yes and V looks more glammed up than the others she leads walking in wearing a fur coat Lily in a singlet not glam enough for F1? but then Lily does follow the norm.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 16, 2017 5:26 am

see2love wrote:And according to Zac, Viarni gives him butterflies so the Viarni shot could be referenced too. Sunday cant get here soon enough

OMG you're right Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 3806527698    dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 16, 2017 5:37 am

Bobette wrote:
see2love wrote:And according to Zac, Viarni gives him butterflies so the Viarni shot could be referenced too. Sunday cant get here soon enough

OMG you're right Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 3806527698    dizzy

OMG I second/third that!!!! This is confusing me arghhh I just want to know I keep going back and forth I'm honestly going :crazed laugh out loud
I'll have a bottle of wine and a box of tissues ready for it!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 5:42 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:

OMG I second/third that!!!! This is confusing me arghhh I just want to know I keep going back and forth I'm honestly going :crazed laugh out loud

Though there are way more references to Lily not being caged .....it would be like caging a butterfly even Spin Off referenced this and said Lily could live at the Butterfly place in Auckland. So the butterfly is more in line with Lily. I do not think the butterflies are just there as a random idea. no idea

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 46 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha