SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Mon May 15, 2017 6:23 am

Dutchy23 wrote:Don't know how to bring this over, but there was a comparison in The Bachelor AU threat  last year regarding the color of the dresses at the F3 RC.

The girl wearing the black dress ended up being the F1!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3777p240-bachelor-australia-season-4-richie-strahan-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers-2

So this would indicate it is Lily!

Don't know about the previous New Zealand seasons.

Last year Fleur wore a light colored shimmery dress

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 6:35 am

I still see it all pointing to V as F1 but honstly speaking may the best person for Zac win his heart. I love this show because I love love and wish the best for the couples. You should have seen how happy I was with Snez and Sam's baby announcement yesterday High clap
That is my wish for the people that genuinely come on to find love. I dont mind if my fav doesnt win, and I dont want someone to be F1 just so I can be right on the board. I finally believe that Lily is invested because it was all jokes and flippant funny comments from her in the early episodes.

So bring on the finale and hope love wins in the end! JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 15, 2017 6:45 am

aggie wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:I have to go back and watch him handing over the cards again.

As I kinda got the impression that he was hoping that Lily was going to say yes but once he saw that she was upset that was when he offered to just stay late.

With Viarni he offered straight after he handed her the card.

It could be just the editing though. I'll be interesting in what you all think.

I thought how he handled the card thing with the three was interesting. To me, he seemed pretty keen for he and Lily to stay for as long as Lily wanted. (She'd already said, I think, in her beautiful Lily way, how you can have all of this, gesturing towards herself, but not while there are still 2 others, because that would be so - words that said in Lily's unique way - that it would so not right)

Whereas with both Viarni and Claudia I felt like he was a bit  more encouraging of them to leave - by emphasising he was not comfortable with overnight stay. So on this point I thought I could put a tick in lily's column on my spreadsheet.

However my heart is 100%  Team Lily (most especially when my head is saying Vee...) so no one should trust what I say!

ps - aside - - completely different subject - if you remember when  Hannah left and was telling Zac he had a wonderful 'woman'... it sounded singular. I've listened a few times and i am sure she is meaning to say women plural. in kiwi, the two words are almost the same in pronunciation.

@aggie Interesting point re: the pronunciation, thanks for that insight. She also said though that "I hope you know who she is", so I definitely got the impression she was talking about just one woman. That's why I was so shocked, considering we know Hannah is friends with them both and one would not expect her to single out one over the other! That comment sticks in my mind as being a sign there is way more going on behind the scenes between the women than we know - an unspoken agreement/understanding of sorts, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 15, 2017 6:46 am

see2love wrote:I still see it all pointing to V as F1 but honstly speaking may the best person for Zac win his heart. I love this show because I love love and wish the best for the couples. You should have seen how happy I was with Snez and Sam's baby announcement yesterday High clap
That is my wish for the people that genuinely come on to find love. I dont mind if my fav doesnt win, and I dont want someone to be F1 just so I can be right on the board. I finally believe that Lily is invested because it was all jokes and flippant funny comments from her in the early episodes.

I completely second that.
May love win for all those people.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by quix Mon May 15, 2017 6:59 am

I'm team Lily, but the engagement ring previewed looks much more like V's style. Could not picture Lily wearing it at all!

quix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 7:14 am

@quix Welcomeparty! Is there an engagement ring?

Back to top Go down

Post by quix Mon May 15, 2017 7:18 am

reason wrote:@quix Welcomeparty! Is there an engagement ring?

Thank-you!

I've uploaded a pic here - I think it's in the wrong place though? I'll try to upload it to the screencaps forum but just since it was relevant here Smiley

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Screen10

quix

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 15, 2017 7:19 am

see2love wrote:I still see it all pointing to V as F1 but honstly speaking may the best person for Zac win his heart. I love this show because I love love and wish the best for the couples. You should have seen how happy I was with Snez and Sam's baby announcement yesterday High clap

For me it's not about whether my favourite wins or not (they rarely do, in fact) or whether or not I can see through the editing tricks and choose the right winner, though it does feel good to crack their code once in a while.

I'm more about wanting a coherent storyline with a satisfying ending. Even if I don't like the Lead or contestants, if I can follow the path of their relationship and see why and how they fell in love, that's good viewing IMO.

What irks me is when TPTB hide the "good stuff" for the sake of disguising the ending. I want to see the LOVE! If we get another Sam/Snez, Tim/Anna, Art/Matilda couple that last the distance, that's icing on the cake, IMO yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 15, 2017 7:21 am

No problem on the live posting. Sometimes I get a little too involved in watching and forget to post but hopefully you get the gist. I am missing my live posting buddy @Allaboutlove though. It's a shame that you guys can no longer watch on the live stream as its not as fun doing it solo.

So I went back and had another look at Zac handing over the overnight cards and he was way more nervous with Viarni.

I think what happened was he wasn't expecting Lily's reaction and it shock him up a bit. And then decided for the other two that he'd rather just not stay overnight.

He was so tender and caring with Lily and it has started to sway me a little to her being F1. Normally I am way more decisive on who I think F1 is by now so TPTB are doing a good job confusing me.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 7:25 am

If there is a ring I dont see it being an engagement right now but a when we are ready thing if it is presented as engagement then it is not for Lily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 7:30 am

Hopefully @Robinvi will post the video for us to view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 15, 2017 7:43 am

So I've gone back and watched the preview again and they really give nothing away.

Lily is definitely wearing black but I don't know if that means anything.

In the last two NZ seasons Matilda wore navy and Dani wore pale pink, and Fleur wore mid blue and Naz wore baby blue.

I think, however, that in the Aussie seasons the F1 has worn the lighter colours. Sam wore silver and Lisa wore black. Snez wore white and lana wore a black with white sheet over thingy. It was weird. As for Richie's season Alex wore gold and Nikki wore the most stunning dress of rich red.

So not sure what a black dress means. Did someone say that TPTB are Aussies this year?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha