SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Carine Mon May 01, 2017 5:59 am

Bee wrote:I've seen a few tweets saying eric and Bryan are final 2. Don't knoww how legit though.

I think those tweets is what the poster is hoping will happen, that Bryan and Eric will be the final two, maybe they are also assuming that Peter will be out next...

Carine

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 am

The fun part this pre-season for me, I've said before, is I can make a case for and against each guy.  Sure, the longest pro F1 column right now for me is Bryan (IMO), but Rachel is a mature, self-assured, smart woman and who knows, the usual clues might not be the usual with her.  I'm hoping for an Eric or Peter love story despite what's most logical right now.  JMO.

Either way, I'm pumped that Peter in the F3 makes it highly likely that I might for the first time ever get a Bachelor I'm into.  That would be different and FUN!. Smiley

ETA - I'm reserving the right to love Bryan on the show and he and Rachel together too Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 7 3806527698 . I just hope to really like her with the guy she likes best, whoever it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 01, 2017 11:40 am

relaxing wrote:The fun part this pre-season for me, I've said before, is I can make a case for and against each guy.  Sure, the longest pro F1 column right now for me is Bryan (IMO), but Rachel is a mature, self-assured, smart woman and who knows, the usual clues might not be the usual with her.  I'm hoping for an Eric or Peter love story despite what's most logical right now.  JMO.

Either way, I'm pumped that Peter in the F3 makes it highly likely that I might for the first time ever get a Bachelor I'm into.  That would be different and FUN!. Smiley

ETA - I'm reserving the right to love Bryan on the show and he and Rachel together too Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 7 3806527698 .  I just hope to really like her with the guy she likes best, whoever it is.

If Peter is Bachelor - that's THREE freaking Bachlors in a row I actually like and can root for! Say whaaaaat? I've watched pretty much every season and until this little streak, I've always hated the dudes they pick for the leads. They are on a roll for me!

Usually I much prefer the Ette, but I haven't gotten into an Ette season in quite a while. I'm hoping Rachel turns it around. In general I much prefer Ette seasons.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 01, 2017 12:23 pm

@relaxing
I agree. Let the fun begin.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon May 01, 2017 3:02 pm

In “Episode 1301,” Rachel turns to her close friends from last season on “The Bachelor” – Alexis, Astrid, Corinne, Jasmine, Kristina, Raven and Whitney – to discuss her hopes and dreams for her upcoming adventure. After her gal squad offers some good advice, she is ready to meet her men.
A dazzling Bachelorette greets her excited suitors and, of course, the nervous bachelors pull out all the stops to make a lasting impression on Rachel. One man brings out a sledgehammer to “break the ice.” Another mild-mannered guy waddles in wearing a penguin costume. But when the four men who initially met the Bachelorette on the “After the Final Rose” show get a second chance to make a first impression, jealousy rears its ugly head among the rest of the bachelors. Nothing is too good for Rachel as a marching band accompanies one of the guys up the driveway.
Rachel is determined to make time to talk to each and every one of her potential suitors. A fellow attorney opens up about his troubled past; a former childhood classmate admits he has been carrying a life-long crush. Another man shows up with a surprise friend and hilarity ensues. The Bachelorette is charmed by one man who describes himself as “the good kind of trouble” for her, but will his exuberance and passion be too much too soon for this optimistic, but grounded woman?  Of course, romance doesn’t stop one disgruntled bachelor from confronting an obnoxious joker, who he accuses of having less than honorable intentions.

Chris Harrison ratchets up the pressure when he brings out the coveted first impression rose as Rachel continues to get better acquainted with her men. One bachelor impresses her with his sincerity when he admits he is a single dad hopelessly devoted to his daughter.
Eight disappointed men are left without a rose as Rachel makes her first eliminations of the season. At the end of the evening, 23 bachelors remain, attempting to become the love of Rachel’s life.
[…] Romantic and adventurous dates will reach new heights this season, testing the men’s perseverance in pursuing their romantic objective, along with fun, exciting and exotic dates that will elicit real and raw passions. The action-packed schedule, which spans the United States and around the globe, begins when eight lucky men go on a group date – only to be surprised by celebrity power couple Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, who will judge the guys’ performance in a “husband material obstacle course.” Basketball legend Kareem Abdul Jabbar puts ten men through several basketball drills before revealing that they will need to play each other in front of a huge crowd. Another group date finds six men and Rachel on the set of “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” as the guys strip Chippendale style and play a game of “Never Have I Ever,” revealing secrets they weren’t prepared to share. As the remaining men move across country to Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, Rachel takes love to new heights as she and one lucky guy ride on the Goodyear Blimp and later have a private concert by emerging country music star Russell Dickerson.

An excited Bachelorette and her remaining suitors travel to Oslo, Norway, to begin the international leg of their journey. A posse of handball enthusiasts puts a group of the men through the ringer as they immerse them in the country’s biggest sports. Rachel explores Copenhagen with one guy followed by a steamy dip in a hot tub right out in the open. But the ultimate challenge awaits a group of men who are taught to use swords and shields for an exciting Viking competition. One lucky suitor and the Bachelorette take a boat ride to nearby Sweden for the day. Geneva, Switzerland, is the next scenic stop. Rachel discovers the finer things Geneva has to offer with one bachelor, heads to Old Town Geneva with another and journeys to the Swiss Alps to spend time on a glacier with still another suitor. However, the Bachelorette will need to make some of her most important decisions before traveling back to the U.S. for hometown dates. Finally, Rachel and the last three men head to a secret location where she will find out what the future holds for her.

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2017/05/rachel-bachelorette-season-13-summary/
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Mon May 01, 2017 3:13 pm

a former childhood classmate admits he has been carrying a life-long crush

I wonder who this is about. Just going by age and location, the options would be Jack and Fred.

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon May 01, 2017 3:17 pm

@moviechicka i was thinking that it might be jack. They are close in age and grew up in dallas. It could also explain why she let him go on their one on one date.
hae1001
hae1001

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Mon May 01, 2017 3:19 pm

@hae1001 That would explain the guarded body language. Finding out someone has a 20 year old crush on you and came on a TV show because of it would come off as a tad creepy.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 01, 2017 3:20 pm

After her gal squad offers some good advice, she is ready to meet her men.
Rolling Eyes

Finally, Rachel and the last three men head to a secret location where she will find out what the future holds for her.

This is interesting?

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2017/05/rachel-bachelorette-season-13-summary/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon May 01, 2017 3:34 pm

Well now we know that they will remain 3 for the fSD. But where will they go? And when would be the f2 RC ?

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 7 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 7 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon May 01, 2017 3:41 pm

Here are some pictures of the 1st episode  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 7 1f60d  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 7 1f60d  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 7 1f60d  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 7 1f60d
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Ch-and10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Rachel10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Rachel11

http://www.bachelorleague.com/commentary/weve-got-pre-season-press-release-rachel/

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 7 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 7 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon May 01, 2017 3:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
After her gal squad offers some good advice, she is ready to meet her men.
 Rolling Eyes

Finally, Rachel and the last three men head to a secret location where she will find out what the future holds for her.

This is interesting?

Idk if it means anything different for this season. I snipped this from Jojos bachelorette press release:
Finally, JoJo and the last three men head to a secret exotic location where she will find out what the future holds for her.
Source RS

hae1001
hae1001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz