SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by ReneeM Mon May 15, 2017 1:09 pm

see2love wrote:
mercieme wrote:Ok thanks @ElonM

Per the interview, she also said she does not see herself getting intimate in the FS but you never know....I wonder if all F3 were all on the same page with her.

"Right as I stand here today, no [I don't see myself getting intimate with everyone in the fantasy suites]," she admitted. "But when you get in that moment, you just don't know. So we'll have to wait, watch and see, but no, I don't see that happening for me."
Source

I read this to mean not with all 3 guys. Maybe she did with the one guy. Abd does this mean Nick wasintimate with his final 3 girls?

The article tried to tie it to Nick but I don't think Rachel herself was saying/implying anything about him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by mercieme Mon May 15, 2017 1:14 pm

see2love wrote:
mercieme wrote:Ok thanks @ElonM

Per the interview, she also said she does not see herself getting intimate in the FS but you never know....I wonder if all F3 were all on the same page with her.

"Right as I stand here today, no [I don't see myself getting intimate with everyone in the fantasy suites]," she admitted. "But when you get in that moment, you just don't know. So we'll have to wait, watch and see, but no, I don't see that happening for me."
Source

I read this to mean not with all 3 guys. Maybe she did with the one guy. Abd does this mean Nick wasintimate with his final 3 girls?

Rachel was referring to herself in that segment. I took it to mean she wouldn't want to do it but if she gets in the situation, you never know what could happen in the moment. It should be interesting how that segment goes when we get to watch it. I am keen to see which of the F3 guys would say to her "no pressure for anything to happen but just talk", similar to what Chris S said to Des....that might be Rachel's F1 right there IMO....just speculation on my part.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 15, 2017 1:15 pm

The article could mean Nick/FS/previous season's is the way I took it. He pretty much admitted V was the only one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 15, 2017 1:37 pm

mercieme wrote:I wonder if that ET interview was done prior to the start of filming or was it recent? She looks more tanned IMO so I wonder if it was done post filming....thoughts?

And yeah the promo has Bryan all over the place....either TPTB is so lazy now that they want to give it all away or it's a foiler, we will soon find out.

Seriously though, FIR/fifth date and all up in the promo wondering if they are making it obvious or it will be a different outcome..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 1:38 pm

@Carine I am hoping it is a different season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon May 15, 2017 1:52 pm

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 1:53 pm

@Dessler interesting tweet, seems so exciting. hmmm hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 15, 2017 1:55 pm

How soon after filming did the other bachelorettes start promoting their respective seasons on SM? For instance Jojo and Kaitlyn.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 1:56 pm

Like this week.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon May 15, 2017 1:59 pm

No drama please!

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 57 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 57 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon May 15, 2017 2:00 pm

What fun is the bachelor/ette without drama? A little drama never hurt nobody Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 57 3806527698
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Mon May 15, 2017 2:01 pm

@ElonM JoJo posted a selfie on May 16th last year announcing her return to SM.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFfFF90AKSg/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher&hl=en

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz