SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 11, 2017 9:50 pm

Ok, I'll SC the whole thing and get them posted in a bit.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by emusha Thu May 11, 2017 9:52 pm

MissSid wrote:Man, I hate to prejudge but Bryan just looks sleazy in that SC. And was he licking his lips as he got out of the limo? hmmm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 33 1f602
I was thinking something along these lines too though I think he was licking his TEETH/lips?? His shiny(?) jacket, the way he's buttoning it with puffed chest and shoulders just seem like he's preening/peacocking and looking mighty slick ...I'm now 100% convinced he's the one who said he's 'the good kind of trouble' imo

Last edited by emusha on Thu May 11, 2017 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 9:54 pm

emusha wrote:
MissSid wrote:Man, I hate to prejudge but Bryan just looks sleazy in that SC. And was he licking his lips as he got out of the limo? hmmm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 33 1f602
I was thinking something along these lines too though I think he was licking his TEETH!! His shiny? jacket, the way he's buttoning it with puffed chest and shoulders just seem like he's preening/peacocking and looking mighty slick ...I'm now 100% convinced he's the one who said he's 'the good kind of trouble' imo

Only hope Rachel dont fall for that slick willy. giggling giggling giggling giggling giggling

I keep watching that video and laughing my head off why are the guys crying??

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu May 11, 2017 9:59 pm

@reason Do we know how long Kenny lasts? I did think possibly one reason was maybe missing his daughter, just speculating..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu May 11, 2017 10:02 pm

I honestly don't get Bryan's comparison to Josh, as far as we know no one as accused him of being emotionally abusive, aggressive e.t.c
I rewatched the Ellen video and all I see is a guy with a big personality that maybe often puts his foot in his mouth. He did not act like an alpha male in that video rather he likes attention, from his dancing to the way he laughs. I see why Rachel is attracted to him in the sense that they have similar personalities from my sleuthing, in the way they love to chat,give side remarks during a conversation and even laugh the same way(heads thrown backward. re:hometown and ellen videos). All JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 10:04 pm

Carine wrote:@reason Do we know how long Kenny lasts? I did think possibly one reason was maybe missing his daughter, just speculating..

I think he last until SC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Thu May 11, 2017 10:06 pm

@Dessler I admit that I don't love anything I've seen so far but I definitely won't compare someone I know little about to someone with the reputation of Josh. I hope we get to see a lot more of him and I can hopefully get to see in him whatever Rachel does.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 11, 2017 10:07 pm

Dessler wrote:I honestly don't get Bryan's comparison to Josh, as far as we know no one as accused him of being emotionally abusive, aggressive e.t.c
I rewatched the Ellen video and all I see is a guy with a big personality that maybe often puts his foot in his mouth. He did not act like an alpha male in that video rather he likes attention, from his dancing to the way he laughs. I see why Rachel is attracted to him in the sense that they have similar personalities from my sleuthing, in the way they love to chat,give side remarks during a conversation and even laugh the same way(heads thrown backward. re:hometown and ellen videos). All JMO

Yeah IA. He's not my fave but I'm definitely not putting him in the Josh category yet.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 10:08 pm

He turn me off on Ellen and seeing he did not wear a jacket at the meet and greet no , yes I dont particularly like him but as long as Rachel is happy that is all I asked for.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 11, 2017 10:11 pm

@Dessler I think people compared Bryan to Josh because of a picture he has on his Instagram profile that kinda looked like Josh ...I highly doubt people were referring to their personalities being similar.
I think Bryan is very good looking! I just keep wanting to see things to really like about him each time new info comes in and it not been happening. I'm still reserving judgement till he's on the show even if he's painted as a villain I'd like to try to give him the benefit of the doubt all JMO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu May 11, 2017 10:14 pm

@Bee @ReneeM Thats all I am trying to say. He is not my favourite in the bunch but I just know as humans we all have different personalities. we can't all be mellow and reserved, we need the over top and attention seeking personalities for balance. Smiley

In addition, in bachelor nation I have seen people that were "vilified" for one reason or the other be better than people that were "fan favourite" or deemed perfect after the show.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 11, 2017 10:15 pm

I'll take a Peter and Jack sandwich please.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 33 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 33 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 33 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz