SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by ElonM Tue May 09, 2017 11:39 am

reason wrote:@ElonM Can someone do a summary because I know I wont be able to listen I have to  be out at that time. Thanks.

Me either. I'm out of the US.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 11:41 am

@ElonM I dont live there either. laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 11:55 am

I thought you coukd listen from anywhere. I just tried it, logged in for the free month and I am listening right now. I am in the UK by the way

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 09, 2017 11:57 am

see2love wrote:I thought you coukd listen from anywhere. I just tried it, logged in for the free month and I am listening right now. I am in the UK by the way

Oh really. I'm off to do that.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 11:58 am

I wonder will it still be there later in the evening?

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue May 09, 2017 12:04 pm

Is it just me or does Rachel look like she has cried buckets of tears right before this pic was clicked? Those seem like tear track reflections on her face when you zoom in IMO.  sad

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 09, 2017 12:05 pm

would someone please mind sharing insights about rachel's season? tia!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 1:04 pm

Nick is the special guest on the radio

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 1:42 pm

Seems its all Nick. Little tidbit: Josh had the most lies in the lie detector test. Lol

Still listening and waiting for Rachel news

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 1:59 pm

Sorry to report that nothing was discussed about Rachel's season no no

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 09, 2017 2:10 pm

Have they ever had a podcast where they didn't discuss Rachel's season?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 09, 2017 2:17 pm

see2love wrote:Sorry to report that nothing was discussed about Rachel's season no no

Thank you! I was hoping for some interesting infos... sad

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 19 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 19 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz