SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by gisellexlopez Mon 8 May - 14:29

So it looks like Chris Harrison is currently in La Rioja, Spain which is in the northern part of the country. He was walking on a street in his IG story and i looked up the name of one of the stores and found the address here. I confirmed with google street view that this is the address: 47 Calle Portales, Logroño, La Rioja

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by mindless Mon 8 May - 14:39

Great sleuthing @gisellexlopez! I'm glad they're not on some (IMO) boring island.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon 8 May - 17:16

She does not look like she is 32! Great genes

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 17 14614210

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 8 May - 17:22

@Dessler Her kids is gonna have nice body structure.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon 8 May - 17:42

gisellexlopez wrote:So it looks like Chris Harrison is currently in La Rioja, Spain which is in the northern part of the country. He was walking on a street in his IG story and i looked up the name of one of the stores and found the address here. I confirmed with google street view that this is the address: 47 Calle Portales, Logroño, La Rioja

Great stuff! yes

I've been looking at hotels in Logrono, La Rioja and specifically near Calle Portales, and trying to match it with CH' pic. dizzy At this point I just want to go there, gorgeous!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon 8 May - 17:59

I actually do not care for that picture. She looks too pageantry. I think she is really much prettier. It doesn't even look like her, IMO.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon 8 May - 19:23

its her hair

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue 9 May - 1:33

She is goegeous. I hope she found her happily ever after  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 17 1f60d
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue 9 May - 3:50

I noticed that Dean, Willy and Anthony have "Fictional Character" in their IG bios. Are they anticipating a bad edit, and already trying to separate themselves from their tv persona? Haven't they heard that "there is nothing like a 'bad edit'."

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue 9 May - 4:10

It could be a response to the fact it is scripted reality tv vs a bad edit or otherwise.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue 9 May - 9:34

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 9 May - 9:51

@Dessler A photo of contemplation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz