SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 02, 2017 4:49 pm

Carine wrote:When I was rewatching the clips the ettes did mention who went first, an example Emily mentions how Jef met her parents yesterday and Arie meeting her parents today. Unless the leads are told to say that....?
FWIW, most of those mentions were in ITM's and NOT in filmed scenes meaning her talking to the parents, etc....on the other hand, even those can be filmed after the fact. All IMO and just going by other film schedules and the notes I have kept

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

TheBachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by coolangel Tue May 02, 2017 5:07 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
coolangel wrote:From the last 6 seasons, MTP order for F1:

Nick: Vanessa went second
Jojo: Jordan went first
Ben: Lauren went first
Kaitlyn: Shawn went second
Chris: Whitney went first
Andi: Josh went second

IMO based on the last 6 seasons, it's a mix but one think I did observe was if the family showed any preference (if at all), it was towards the one who went last even if they didn't end up being F1 (Robby, Jojo, Becca, Shawn)

All JMO
This is based on the shown and edited version versus the actual filmed version.  IMO, they can and likely are drastically different.

@Aunties_Love, The ones I listed above are also based on the families conversation which cannot be filmed later IMO. Like Kaitlyn's sister talking about Shawn in comparison to Nick, Raven telling Nick's sister that she won't like Vanessa, Ben's mom saying about her preference of Jojo, Chris's father saying he thinks Chris wants Becca more etc. None of those things make sense without the families having met both people IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 02, 2017 5:25 pm

I am going to disagree on that. IMO, anything can be filmed and re-filmed. Just going by past knowledge. All the stuff between the lead and the family can be filmed over several takes. IMO. again, most of that was done with the family and ITM's. Those things can be changed, manipulated etc.

Call me jaded with the show, I have seen plenty.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 02, 2017 5:33 pm

@aunties_love....I am aligned with your filming breakdown and it matches the episode break down that was posted here which also indicates that 3 guys go away for the FS.

Just a question for you on general traveling logistics. I think I have seen a post here in the past that all the guys travel on separate flights to the FS location. If they go to Spain do you think all 3 guys left Dallas at the same time or is it possible that maybe the guy that is going to have the first FS leaves Dallas first or do they just all leave at the same time and take different connecting flights to get from Dallas to Spain, TYIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 02, 2017 5:36 pm

I don`t know for sure, but IMO, either the first FD or even the 1st and second go together then the third on a different flight or don`t know what airlines service Spain, but could all 3 be on different airlines at around the same time??  I ask cause for the Canadian one and NZ one when they went to South Africa for the FD's, all 3 were on the same plane so anything is possible IMO.

ETA:
FWIW both Barcelona and Sintra Portugal were used recently by the same person that went to Oslo and Copenhagen. Could one be used for the FD and the other for the LCD's.....that would set another precident for this "record" breaking season. BTW, Sintra is very close to Lisbon and would need to be travelled to by road if they did go that way.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 02, 2017 8:37 pm

IIRC the F3 travel together with handlers, but once they arrive at the destination, they are separated and don't see each other until the RC.

Someone can CMIIW.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 02, 2017 8:42 pm

@GuardianAngel

That is correct from how I remember it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue May 02, 2017 8:48 pm

according to RS "the final 2 are now headed off to the overnights/final rose ceremony location."

jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 8:49 pm

@jess When did he say that? Is he guessing? Did he say who they are?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 02, 2017 9:05 pm

jess wrote:according to RS "the final 2 are now headed off to the overnights/final rose ceremony location."
@jess For facts sake, this is the actual quote from RS's site:

Knowing now that the rose ceremony on Thursday went from 4 to 3 with Dean getting eliminated, then knowing that each remaining guy met her family on consecutive days over the weekend, I’m guessing the final 3 rose ceremony was last night and the final 2 are now headed off to the overnights/final rose ceremony location. I can’t imagine they did “overnights” with Peter Friday, Eric Saturday, and Bryan Sunday in Dallas.

IMO, he has no idea if there was a RC or if there are 2 or 3 guys going onto the next location.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 02, 2017 11:21 pm

Carine wrote:I actually don't think there is necessarily a pattern I think it may also depend on the lead.

@coolangel so it is the lead who decides the order?

I agree - I don't think there's necessarily a pattern and I do think it will depend very heavily on the lead and the family ....I was trying to speculate from what we know of Rachel and her family and their attitudes towards the show. Her dad met Nick off the show, they were all very very realistic about the show. Based on the comments they had during Nick's season - my speculation is that meeting the guys is going to be pretty high stakes for the Lindsay family in demonstrating to the fam that Rachel's relationship and this process are legitimate, it's working and worthwhile imo.

Based on that basic premise imo Rachel would pick the guys to meet the fam based on what would give her family the best possible experience to help them believe that the process is working and the guys are for real and not just trying to be on TV. This precise point is why I think it says a lot that Peter will meet fam first. Part of my speculation was also considering that Rachel by profession is a lawyer and therefore a strategist by profession...I would expect her more than other leads to carefully organize the MTP arrangements for the best outcome rather than throwing it all to fate and just going with it.

If we were to speculate that Rachel was saving the best for last with Bryan - we would also be speculating that she wanted her fam to first meet the 'not as impressive as bryan' guys first so that they could be blown away by bryan. IMO this possible scenario doesn't take into consideration that the fam was already skeptical of the show and if their meetings with the first couple of guys isn't so great them might be even more guarded and unimpressed when they meet bryan - setting up some more barriers/walls for him to overcome.

All IMO - who knows, all is speculation
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 03, 2017 11:16 am

Nah, I don't see Rachel wearing any of these.

http://www.marieclaire.com/fashion/news/g4485/looks-for-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay/?slide=9
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz