SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:54 pm

Rachel is going to the NBA finals!!! IMO

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:56 pm

They can get back on Sunday in time for Father's Day!! Friday-Sunday afternoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chilosa2004 Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:06 pm

@ReneeM his kamp fit schedule is tues thru thurs, then he's not scheduled back til tues per there website  http://kampsfit.com/

Last edited by Chilosa2004 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Chilosa2004
Chilosa2004

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:08 pm

Is Mother's day and Father's day something they would take into account when arranging SHV?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:10 pm

During Mother's Day she was filming still, wasn't she? I would assume the SHV work around their personal schedules to a large extent. Some couples have had them midweek.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:16 pm

@Kashathediva I was just hoping to say that! They aren't always on the weekend.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:37 pm

IMO it was a SHV weekend this past weekend. Like @Kashathediva said, this coming weekend is Father's day. If they wait until the weekend after Father's day, there would have only been one SHV to date and not for another 4 weeks since Memorial Day weekend when we speculated the first SHV took place. Plus I can't see Rachel and her F1 being away for any part of Father's Day weekend IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:40 pm

@GuardianAngel Thank you this is what I believe also. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:41 pm

But Rachel had a death in the family that could have altered things. Real life is still happening regardless of the 2-3 week set frame!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:45 pm

I think it's hard to tell when these SHV are happening this time around because both Bryan and Rachel are not on SM that much. I'd still watch what Peter does this weekend. I know father's day is Sunday, but spending it before the day of doesn't seem unlikely either. Peter had a family get together this past weekend so anything is possible. At this point it's better to sleuth what Peter's up to since he's giving content. laugh out loud JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:53 pm

I'm also thinking that surely she will spend July 4th weekend with her F1. That is 2 weeks from this coming weekend.

I also agree about her great grandmother's death altering things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:00 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I think it's hard to tell when these SHV are happening this time around because both Bryan and Rachel are not on SM that much. I'd still watch what Peter does this weekend. I know father's day is Sunday, but spending it before the day of doesn't seem unlikely either. Peter had a family get together this past weekend so anything is possible. At this point it's better to sleuth what Peter's up to since he's giving content. laugh out loud JMO

Sleuthers were able to track SHV for years before social media was a thing. Just saying.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10