SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:55 pm

And this is why I blamed RS earlier on. He spoils, people pick sides and it gets crazy. Deviates from sleuthing from what is shown to slething to back or support sides. I love the internationals because they are not normally spoiled. Imo

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:57 pm

I miss the days when the experts on here dazzled me with sunsets, grography, SCs, wind directions and so on. Twas the best part of this forum for me personally. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:07 pm

see2love wrote:I miss the days when the experts on here dazzled me with sunsets, grography, SCs, wind directions and so on. Twas the best part of this forum for me personally. Jmo

Agreed.  They haven't been giving us those SCs in recent years as much.  Hopefully we get some this year.  But the analysis here is what got me hooked.

ETA: to clarify there is still great sluething going on here with what we get. My decision on who I honk is F1 will be based on luething done here vs nothing RS says. But I don't have a horse in this race.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:16 pm

That can still be done to a certain extent. We, as sleuthers, have to take that data and try to disprove things that are spoilers/foilers and see how it all stacks up.
No one has to take things like spoilers/foilers at face value. It can all be treated respectfully as another piece of the puzzle, just not the piece of the puzzle.
JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:18 pm

IMO, sleuthing and spoilers aren't the problem, it's the getting overly invested in people from the show, that we don't actually know, and then taking it personally when things get questionable, info is found that doesnt support the fanning or people disagree, that is.

I like some more than others, but they're just people, same as you and me.  They are not perfect and I won't put them on a pedestal.  The show is produced by a dude that likes yanking people chains, plays barking dog sounds aimed at his neighbors, etc.  So I don't expect a Disney fairytale or Hallmark or Nicholas Sparks style love story.  If I see a love story at all, be it with the F1, F2 or F6 it's a good season to me.  

IMO, it's a lot easier and more fun to sleuth and watch when your not invested.  And I too miss when most didn't care what the spoilers said and sleuthed regardless.  I hope we get some new previews to sleuth and work with soon.  And hope that they are not as stingy all season as they have been the last few,

JMO

ETA: Happy sleuthing and viewing (when we finally get a new episode)!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:21 pm

I don't blame anyone for anything. We sleuth, we gather information and share our findings. We work together. This is what's been going on for years.

If someone shares a theory, and someone else disagrees and explains why they disagree, is that considered being shut down?

It's exchanging idea's findings and sleuthing, for one common result and that's to determine a variety of things such as locations, who is the f1 etc.

If someone feels they are being shut down, please report the post, or pm a mod.

It's team work! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:24 pm

@Ladybug82 I finally got the point today.  I will come in and read when I want but the head circling is out for me.  I really, really, really miss the first few season, those were the good old days.

So Rachel congratulations on your engagement, god richest blessings.
Bryan congratulation if you win, god richest blessings.
Peter if you came second/third I wish you well, god richest blessings.

Back to my regular schedule program = my health and sports. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:56 pm

For those interested, there are still lots of unspoiled seasons of sleuthing that will take place this year in the International threads (Bach Australia starts in July, Bette Australia in September, Bach Canada in the Fall - to name a few of the different seasons airing this year). Sleuthing has already started for all three seasons so feel free to join in as well. There are also unspoiled sleuthing sections each season for the US shows. So lots of options for sleuthing unspoiled for those who wish to do so :yes:  

For Rachel's season, even with the spoiler(s), I am enjoying sleuthing for possible F1 and putting all the pieces together regardless of spoilers or F1. So either way, to me it's still fun looking at all the pieces of the puzzle, sleuthing all those pieces to see how they fit, and sharing opinions and discussion. That by far is my favorite part of this forum and I am looking forward to continued sleuthing and discussion  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:44 pm

see2love wrote:I miss the days when the experts on here dazzled me with sunsets, grography, SCs, wind directions and so on. Twas the best part of this forum for me personally. Jmo

Oh, I miss that too!  I found "Fort" back during DeAnna's, I remember being amazed at all the info.  I was so intrigued by it all I stayed up all night reading everything, I completely lost track of time and next thing I knew it was getting light outside laugh out loud

With everyone having cell phones, cameras and SM, it's hard to keep anything under wraps, but I wish it wouldn't get spoiled so early.  At least this season we have two different spoilers to keep things interesting.  

Both of Rachel's f2 seem like great guys, I can why she's attracted to both of them, and she'll chose whats best for her.  The problem for me is when I like both I hate seeing one guy get crushed at the end.  :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:52 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, sleuthing and spoilers aren't the problem, it's the getting overly invested in people from the show, that we don't actually know, and then taking it personally when things get questionable, info is found that doesnt support the fanning or people disagree, that is.

I like some more than others, but they're just people, same as you and me.  They are not perfect and I won't put them on a pedestal.  The show is produced by a dude that likes yanking people chains, plays barking dog sounds aimed at his neighbors, etc.  So I don't expect a Disney fairytale or Hallmark or Nicholas Sparks style love story.  If I see a love story at all, be it with the F1, F2 or F6 it's a good season to me.  

IMO, it's a lot easier and more fun to sleuth and watch when your not invested.  And I too miss when most didn't care what the spoilers said and sleuthed regardless.  I hope we get some new previews to sleuth and work with soon.  And hope that they are not as stingy all season as they have been the last few,

JMO

ETA:  Happy sleuthing and viewing (when we finally get a new episode)!

Awesome post!   thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:40 pm

see2love wrote:And this is why I blamed RS earlier on. He spoils, people pick sides and it gets crazy. Deviates from sleuthing from what is shown to slething to back or support sides. I love the internationals because they are not normally spoiled. Imo
No spoilers in Australia. Also no fantasy suites or engagements. Much more realistic IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:41 pm

Just Looking wrote:
see2love wrote:And this is why I blamed RS earlier on. He spoils, people pick sides and it gets crazy. Deviates from sleuthing from what is shown to slething to back or support sides. I love the internationals because they are not normally spoiled. Imo
No spoilers in Australia.  Also no fantasy suites or engagements.  Much more realistic IMO

See the Fantasy suites actually don't bother me I think they need that time alone to use however they want. But I may have to watch this for something fun and different
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10