SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:13 pm

@adf23 I thought they were headed to SF

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:30 pm

@ReneeM thanks Renee- Trying to do too many things at once, LOL- mistyped and now corrected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:36 pm

Peter has been pretty quiet on IG today hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:37 pm

I don't think the past weekend was SHV! I think Rachel was doing BIP and the SHV is this weekend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:39 pm

@truelovealways Doesn't Peter have a boot camp today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:41 pm

A1day1 wrote:@truelovealways Doesn't Peter have a boot camp today?
I'm not sure I think his classes for the week start tomorrow if I remember correctly.. but, if he does will be interesting to see if people post pictures of him

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:46 pm

@truelovealways WorthPersonalTraining posted a video of him training a student. I assume Peter was recording because it sounds like him in the background. IMO I have no idea if it was recorded earlier and just posted.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:47 pm

Why?  Rachel's currently with Whitney, so it's not like they are currently together.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:47 pm

A1day1 wrote:@truelovealways Doesn't Peter have a boot camp today?
According to the schedule on his website, the boot camp started 15 minutes ago. He could've been consumed all day prepping for that JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:48 pm

Peter's classes for the bootcamp are separate to his KampsFit schedule.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:49 pm

I am wondering if TPTB sent Rachel and Bryan to a SHV in some international location. Not BIP. I seriously doubt with all the drama that was unfolding on the set of BIP that TPTB would have wanted Rachel anywhere near that location. Who knows though....the mystery is real IMO. laugh out loud
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:51 pm

I am willing to bet there was a SHV this past weekend as this weekend is Father's day. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10