SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:05 pm

But isn't he still modeling? And he isn't living in LA. You can do modeling, have an eating disorder in recovery and still live elsewhere.  So, I don't think that was the entire thing. I think there was more. JMO. Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:But isn't he still modeling? And he isn't living in LA. You can do modeling, have an eating disorder in recovery and still live elsewhere.  So, I don't think that was the entire thing. I think there was more. JMO. Hugesmile

@Kashathediva I guess it depends on how you look at "still modelling". He said in an IG post this week that he quit but kept one client, J. Toor, because of the close relationship they developed. I don't consider that still modelling but that's JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:12 pm

Ok. Yeah, if he is making income from it, I would. In all fairness. IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:12 pm

I'm so sad right now, because I'm a hardcore Peter fan and was really hoping Rachel picked him. I've been doing my detective work like crazy ever since the updated spoiler. Lol

However, I think it's very clear that Bryan is F1. I've been seeing clues that point to both men as F1, but there's been some major clues this past week and I think I'm going to just accept it (maybe not). Lol I'll still sleuth and hope that I'm wrong. I remember I did the same thing on Andi's season, because I felt like Nick was a better choice than Josh for her. Although there was video proof of him not being F1, I still found myself justifying the video and saying producers prob had him do the vid, then they leaked it to throw ppl off. Lol I've kinda been doing that with Peter too, saying that Production prob leaked the wrong F1.

This season is so good so I want to keep watching, but I don't think I can handle when she rejects Peter at the end. Im so invested in them as a couple already. I really hope she doesn't let him propose If Bryan is her F1. Hopefully you guys come up with some good clues to Peter being F1 as the season goes on so I don't completely lose hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:22 pm

Realityjunkie88 wrote:I'm so sad right now, because I'm a hardcore Peter fan and was really hoping Rachel picked him. I've been doing my detective work like crazy ever since the updated spoiler. Lol

However, I think it's very clear that Bryan is F1. I've been seeing clues that point to both men as F1, but there's been some major clues this past week and I think I'm going to just accept it (maybe not). Lol I'll still sleuth and hope that I'm wrong. I remember I did the same thing on Andi's season, because I felt like Nick was a better choice than Josh for her. Although there was video proof of him not being F1, I still found myself justifying the video and saying producers prob had him do the vid, then they leaked it to throw ppl off. Lol I've kinda been doing that with Peter too, saying that Production prob leaked the wrong F1.

This season is so good so I want to keep watching, but I don't think I can handle when she rejects Peter at the end. Im so invested in them as a couple already. I really hope she doesn't let him propose If Bryan is her F1. Hopefully you guys come up with some good clues to Peter being F1 as the season goes on so I don't completely lose hope.

It's ok, what will be will be. He seems happy now and she's happy albeit it's more likely separate and quite frankly that's all I care about. I tend to like the contestants more than the leads although Rachel has done a good job not reiterating the same "journey" lines the others have in the past IMO. So all good. If Peter is bachelor or not, I'm not really worried, I follow him on Insta, he has good material and no nonsense or teeth whitening products so far on there so I'm happy.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:30 pm

@Realityjunkie88 same here sad ....im hoping by some miracle it turns out to be Peter in the end !

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:34 pm

@gramercypark10  Yes I agree!! Whatever the outcome, they are both beaming with joy.

@Lawkid teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 1f62d me too!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:57 pm

I personally don't care. Rachel seems happy with whomever she picked, and if that's Bryan, good for them! I think Peter will make a better Bachelor than any of the other top men. He's more suited for that role than Rachel's F1, imo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:59 pm

sosleepy wrote:I personally don't care. Rachel seems happy with whomever she picked, and if that's Bryan, good for them! I think Peter will make a better Bachelor than any of the other top men. He's more suited for that role than Rachel's F1, imo.

I want Alex for the bachelor. Regardless of who the F1 is. I think he would be a breath of fresh air. Peter is the workout version of Chris S and Ben H to me, kind of boring. I want some funny for a change. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:01 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I personally don't care. Rachel seems happy with whomever she picked, and if that's Bryan, good for them! I think Peter will make a better Bachelor than any of the other top men. He's more suited for that role than Rachel's F1, imo.

I want Alex for the bachelor. Regardless of who the F1 is. I think he would be a breath of fresh air.  Peter is the workout version of Chris S and Ben H to me, kind of boring. I want some funny for a change.  JMO.

TBH I haven't been paying that much close attention to Rachel's season, just what I read here. Alex is getting "good reviews" though. laugh out loud When is he eliminated?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:03 pm

It genuinely bums me out too, guys. I've never been so invested. I've accepted that Bryan is F1, so I want to like him since I like Rachel. But I seriously question his integrity as a person. From the insurance fraud case to the promotion of herbal teas as some magical detoxifying and weight loss key, I just find him so questionable and sketchy. Obviously social media sleuthing can only tell me so much, but I think Rachel is an amazing person, who obviously has her flaws, but as a whole, she's terrific, IMO. I just don't think Bryan measures up in that regard. I'm sorry, but I just don't. Nobody has to agree with me, and it isn't like Rachel cares what I think. I'm just venting. I hope he doesn't end up hurting Rachel in the end. But even if he is 100% there for her, I don't think he's good enough for her. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:04 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

I want Alex for the bachelor. Regardless of who the F1 is. I think he would be a breath of fresh air.  Peter is the workout version of Chris S and Ben H to me, kind of boring. I want some funny for a change.  JMO.

I would want Alex too. He's just the total package. However the edit would not have left the pee in the pool question if he was even remotely being considered IMO.

While peter is super good looking and has a body and voice to die for his non expressions and overall stiffness would drive me crazy for a full season. Unless of course he is that way only with Rachel and another girl (s) would animate him. IMO of course.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10