SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 6:47 pm

@GuardianAngel I did not watch Jojo season.

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by julychild Sun May 21, 2017 6:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have not heard about an after show. I'll pm Milsy. Didn't they change it up for JoJo's season and just did a podcast?

They had a snapchat recap during Nick's season, and the after show on jojo's, right?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 21, 2017 6:55 pm

Which season did they have that IMO horrid female host and Sean?

I really don't remember since I skipped a lot of the aftershows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 21, 2017 6:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Which season did they have that IMO horrid female host and Sean?

I really don't remember since I skipped a lot of the aftershows.

That was for BIP last summer.

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 87b72b10 teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 86669110 teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 21, 2017 7:00 pm

^^ Oh yeah, BIP!!!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 21, 2017 7:01 pm

Well there ya go. laugh out loud That's how much I pay attention to after shows.

We'll see if Milsy responds.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 9:02 pm

I have always been more excited about a B'ette season, but not so much this time. For the few clips I saw of Rachel, I can't help but think she has some big ego. I particularly can't stand the way she talked many times about "blah blah blah in MY own season" during one earlier interview.

She reminds me of MeAndi too much. But I hope I'm completely wrong and it's going to be a good season.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 21, 2017 9:26 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I have always been more excited about a B'ette season, but not so much this time. For the few clips I saw of Rachel, I can't help but think she has some big ego. I particularly can't stand the way she talked many times about "blah blah blah in MY own season" during one earlier interview.

She reminds me of MeAndi too much. But I hope I'm completely wrong and it's going to be a good season.

I haven't a clue if the season will be good, or not but, imho, Rachel does not have a big ego. I'm sure you have your reasons for thinking she is like Andi, but without knowing her, I feel very confident in my assessment of who/what she is. She is just a joy and a delight, not perfect(of course), but based on everything I've read and seen, I've been greatly impressed by the person that she is.

Drew Kenney has been the sole person, coming out of these shows, that I've loved who they are as a person,...and along came Rachel.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sun May 21, 2017 9:54 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I have always been more excited about a B'ette season, but not so much this time. For the few clips I saw of Rachel, I can't help but think she has some big ego. I particularly can't stand the way she talked many times about "blah blah blah in MY own season" during one earlier interview.

Same here. I hope my impression is incorrect.
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 21, 2017 10:51 pm

missnana wrote:

Same here. I hope my impression is incorrect.

I'm kind of on the fence about this one. While I enjoyed her on Nick's season, there were a few things post show that I did not care for. With Andi, it was a no brainer. Even before she tried to brow beat JPab after the FS, I was not a fan. There is so much about Rachel that I like, that I think I will enjoy the show the show regardless. My overall impression of her is still up in the air. As the lead of her own season, she will be featured much more than she was on Nick's season and the pressures associated with carrying her own show will highlight her personality...warts and all. I wonder if she will change some of her attitudes as a result?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 21, 2017 10:57 pm

Yeah, I'm on the fence about Rachel. I want to love her, and sometimes I do. But I also see the kind of entitled, queen Bee, Andi-esque qualities once in a while as well. But.. no one is perfect. I think I'm going to really love Peter. And sometimes it just takes the right partner to bring out the best in you. I'm hoping Peter does that for Rachel and I can love both of them. I guess we'll see! Still most excited for this Ette season than I have for any Ette season since probably Emily or Des. I wasn't in to the last 3 seasons for one reason or another.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 12:26 am

julychild wrote:

I haven't a clue if the season will be good, or not but, imho, Rachel does not have a big ego. I'm sure you have your reasons for thinking she is like Andi, but without knowing her, I feel very confident in my assessment of who/what she is. She is just a joy and a delight, not perfect(of course), but based on everything I've read and seen, I've been greatly impressed by the person that she is.

Drew Kenney has been the sole person, coming out of these shows, that I've loved who they are as a person,...and along came Rachel.
I feel like you always have a way of articulating my thoughts way better. As always, I will just follow you around this season as usual. Great post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10