SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by hae1001 Thu May 18, 2017 8:27 am

@Rosepetal the first season of the bachelor and bachelorette has been up there the beginning of nicks season. Idk if that included tristas wedding special as well.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 9:58 am

One thing is for sure today, some were saying that she might turn out like SWNSNBS but I had a gut feeling she would be the opposite of that.  Glad my intuition won out on this one.

SWNSNBS She Whose Name Shall Not Be Said. reference Bachelorette 11.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 9:59 am

reason wrote:One thing is for sure today, some were saying that she might turn out like SWNSNBS but I had a gut feeling she would be the opposite of that.  Glad my intuition won out on this one.

They are nothing alike!!!

#TeamPeter teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 1f495
#TeamRachel teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 10:03 am

@TLTF Not in a million years will they ever be alike.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 18, 2017 10:08 am

reason wrote:One thing is for sure today, some were saying that she might turn out like SWNSNBS but I had a gut feeling she would be the opposite of that.  Glad my intuition won out on this one.

Personally, I think things remain to be seen. Just me. I am glad she appears happy!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 10:11 am

@Kashathediva One thing for Peter he don't seems abusive.  From all we know he is a genuine nice guy said so by those who know him.

Last edited by reason on Thu May 18, 2017 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 18, 2017 10:12 am

That's a good thing!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 10:16 am

We wont be getting bedroom secrets  because Rachel said she does not think that is gonna happen but we know per Millsy she was in love and exhausted by the time she was on Dean HTD, so if any action it will be with her final 1 and lip spiller a.k.a Bryan wont be see dust a onesie is in his future. giggling giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 11:54 am

Trista and Ryan's wedding has been up on the ABC site for a while. I remember seeing someone tweet about it, might have been Trista. I checked the site but of course it's not viewable in Canada. I don't remember exactly, but it was months ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 11:55 am

@GuardianAngel Okay because I did not see it either. Glad I am not the only one.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu May 18, 2017 12:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote: Personally, I think things remain to be seen. Just me. I am glad she appears happy!

From the board, it seems like it was the season finale yesterday IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Glad she is happy. IMO Everyone deserves love and happiness. :yes: heartbeat
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 18, 2017 2:11 pm

Moved from Peter's thread:

Mels_Tvshipper wrote:And though this season may be new in some ways, Harrison told ABC News that drama will remain an important element of the show. Though he gushed that Lindsay is "an awesome woman," he added that "she has some little idiosyncrasies that were a challenge for us."

"She likes to hold on too tight sometimes and you really have to try and get this lawyer who controls her life to let go and that’s not an easy thing. There’s some bumps and bruises along the way," he said. "But it’s a phenomenal ride. We have amazing celebrities, we have great dates, we have drama. It’s this great love story that will hopefully have a happy ending."
source

SO excitedd for this season!! wonder what CH meant by her idiosyncrasies though..? maybe trying to get rachel's wall down?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10