SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:52 pm

My prediction is Eric= F2. This pic isn't enough of anything one way or the other to form an opinion of their interactions.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:59 pm

I get an 'arrogant-I'm-better-than-others' vibe from Eric for some reason (JMO). It's just a feeling I have had since ATFR. Even though knowing that he struggled with the process makes me think that he might have genuine feelings for Rachel.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:00 pm

I think it was reported that both him and Josiah acted that way @coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:03 pm

From one pic I can't compare interactions with the other guys but way to go to those who were confident that Eric was still in despite the SM changes yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:06 pm

reason wrote:I think it was reported that both him and Josiah acted that way @coolangel

I think I read that somewhere from someone who was on the spelling-bee GD. I will try to keep an open mind about him bcoz I somehow like the 'Not here to make friends' contestants. laugh out loud I just find their feelings for the lead to be more believable than the ones who treat the show like a frat/sorority experience.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:31 pm

coolangel wrote:I get an 'arrogant-I'm-better-than-others' vibe from Eric for some reason (JMO). It's just a feeling I have had since ATFR. Even though knowing that he struggled with the process makes me think that he might have genuine feelings for Rachel.

All JMO

I have the same feeling I don't know why but it was after watching his YT video. He looks nice, cute and positive but I can't wait to see how he interacts with the other guys, based on what I saw.

The pic is not very "revealing" but it's just a picture. I'll put him in F2 with Peter F1 for a "dramatic" finale laugh out loud

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 68 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 68 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:33 pm

I enlarged that pic, and I like it even more. IMO They look cute together. It's like she's whispering something to him and his arm is behind her back and not on the chair.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:36 pm

ElonM wrote:
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 68 C-YCpk1V0AA8kAB

Source:RS

What I see in this pic is a guy who is very invested and looks vulnerable.

Add in how Eric was so natural and authentically himself when he met Rachel on ATFR and that Millsy himself said that Eric is "authentically himself" and that says to me that Eric is very genuine especially about his feelings towards Rachel.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:38 pm

IMO the pic shows awful body language. Her head might be turned to him but rest of her body is angled away from him. It's only one pic though so I'm not making my mind up one way or the other. I'd love if a couple pics/vids from their HTD leaked.

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:38 pm

@AllAboutLove I understand everthing you say. I am gonna wait to see how things shake out.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:42 pm

The HTD consists of 2 guys Rachel met prior to night one of filming and 2 guys that she met later. It should be an amazing story line and TPTB will go for broke to keep the suspense IMO. Though doubtful, still keeping fingers crossed they show the love story trajectory between Rachel and the F1 throughout the show.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:21 pm

I can't tell anything based on that pic. Maybe she's interested. Maybe not. I'm curious to know was the epi 6 date Eric's only 1-on-1 or did he get another one before that.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle