SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by Skates Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:10 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:
lleyki wrote:Cute picture. That may be one of the worse outfits I've seen Vanessa wear and she still looks gorgeous,laugh out loud. Of course Coachella tends to bring out a lot of questionable fashion choices.

I didn't think Nick would have a chance to get to Coachella, with rehearsing for the show. From my understanding, Indio, where the festival takes place is an almost four hour drive from LA.

LOL. That or her bridal gown on first group date. Still cute and funny.
Ileyki i agree about the outfits- and they still look great somehow. Boohoo styled them tho- so thats a good excuse. When in Rome may as well look like a festival goer.
Isn't Coachella where Nick first met Kyle? I think its likely a regular trip for Nick each year.  

The 2nd dimple!!!! Yes so happy to see Vanessa is the only one to unlock the hidden 2nd dimple.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 14 3806527698  High clap

The 2nd dimple!!!! Yes so happy to see Vanessa is the only one to unlock the hidden 2nd dimple.

I love your use of the word "unlock"...yes
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:21 am

^^^ :Thanktwo as in -  unlock the 2nd dimple code like a Love Ninja.
Vanessa seems to have many wonderful talents.
Hap hap happy Easter Weekend everyone. Xxx

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:58 am

Real news recap of the week
- some of the Vialls spent a few days in LA, V took the 2 youngest to Universal studio, the fam attended DWTS (experiencing "the kiss" firsthand) then the after party
- Jade, Tanner, Carly, and Evan were guests at DWTS but it is unknown whether Carly/Evan spent time with N&V; update (thanks @julie81 - dinner with Janner the evening before.
- Nick alludes to kissing V as what he means by "relax" (while waiting for scores)
- N&V ignored the paps outside the after party
- Nick filmed something for "The Polished Gent"; Vanessa started an IG account for her charity "No Better You"
- Nick's 2nd dimple was revealed; he may be baby-faced bare on Monday
- they will plan their own wedding and are open if the option to televise arises (Mario interview)
- V reveals on IG that she knew Nick was her man on their 1-1; Nick says his knowing is "a trade secret" (radio interview)
- V was a gymnast as a child; Nick wanted to be a cartoonist - among other things - as a child but now rarely draws (radio interview)
- Nick still practices all the dances he has learned (interview)
- V did an IG story Bombay ad with code; N&V did a clothing post at Coachella then seem to have left to watch the Habs game from a lowkey venue
Engaged: 5 months

Did I miss some things?

Last edited by notarose on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:27 pm

^^they had dinner with Tanner and Jade before Nick's family flew in town. Last weekend I believe.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:45 pm

notarose wrote:Real news recap of the week
- some of the Vialls spent a few days in LA, V took the 2 youngest to Universal studio, the fam attended DWTS (experiencing "the kiss" firsthand) then the after party
- Jade, Tanner, Carly, and Evan were guests at DWTS but it is unknown whether Carly/Evan spent time with N&V; update (thanks @julie81 - dinner with Janner the evening before.
- Nick alludes to kissing V as what he means by "relax" (while waiting for scores)
- N&V ignored the paps outside the after party
- Nick filmed something for "The Polished Gent"; Vanessa started an IG account for her charity "No Better You"
- Nick's 2nd dimple was revealed; he may be baby-faced bare on Monday
- they will plan their own wedding and are open if the option to televise arises (Mario interview)
- V reveals on IG that she knew Nick was her man on their 1-1; Nick says his knowing is "a trade secret" (radio interview)
- V was a gymnast as a child; Nick wanted to be a cartoonist - among other things - as a child but now rarely draws (radio interview)
- Nick still practices all the dances he has learned (interview)
- V did an IG story Bombay ad with code; N&V did a clothing post at Coachella then seem to have left to watch the Habs game from a lowkey venue
Engaged: 5 months

Did I miss some things?

bestbud!
Well done @notarose comprehensive!!!
Well, when put like that it seems we have all learnt a lot of new things this week.it felt like a key moment & culmination of the dwts experience & their couple status on that amazing Rumba night. I am prepared for this weeks dance to be a lot less exciting- but it doesnt matter. We (lucky us) have learnt & seen such blossoming of their relationship in a few short weeks. Remember when we all hoped but did not know for sure that he chose Vanessa. That was only 4 weeks ago!!!!
In the words of Nick himself 'look at us now'.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:59 pm

Cute clip on the hercampus IG story of these two kissing.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 14 Screen10
My SC.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:02 pm

@notarose Great recap. I brought a copy over to the SM NO Discussion thread. Feel free to post any further such recaps. It's a good recap for a refresher and to see what these two have been up to. Thanks for taking the time. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:10 pm

@ukglasgowkiiss
Thanks bestbud!
Nick being on DWTS has allowed for more insight than I think we would have otherwise been given.  His interviews every week have been great for  learning more about them as a couple and getting more snippets of them as individuals.  Personally I find interviews more informative than the Bach shows because there is no edit.  Learning new things about Nick despite 3 years of him being on tv giggling - but seriously, people are complex and there is always more.  IMO V is gradually unfolding as an individual rather than what the edit was limited to - still lots to learn about her but it's only been a bit since the show ended.
DWTS - I think Pinnochio will be lots of fun... a chance for the BIP side of Nick to shine again.  IMO the Coachella pics they posted were sassy humor - a little foreshadowing perhaps. Not sure how much longer Nick will remain on the show.  From his interviews it sounds, to me, like he is prepared to leave whenever that might happen. I do think he really enjoys the opportunity but having his moment with V was always at the forefront.

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose Great recap. I brought a copy over to the SM NO Discussion thread. Feel free to post any further such recaps. It's a good recap for a refresher and to see what these two have been up to. Thanks for taking the time. yes
bestbud!  thanks.  I'm headed overseas next week for about a month so won't  be online much.  If someone could take on a real news recap weekly that would be great.  I plan to check in intermittently and would really appreciate a quick fix giggling

@mindless adorable PINKHEART beatingheart

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:57 pm

@notarose I will miss you posting, but looking forward for your new posts after coming back!
Enjoy your stay in oversea!

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:20 pm

@notarose we will miss you. Sounds exciting - hope yr trip goes really well.handwave bestbud!
I can't say I wd be best placed for the recap as i miss stuff on sm & sometimes can't be online much due to baby.
However I second the request for a weekly round up list if anyone is keen to take it on. I'll just be posting my usual romantic fan tinted stuff & occasional Scots humour as per...
Do check in to say hi when yr missing us.
Pinnochio cd be fun, I just kinda hope it doesnt miss the mark in terms of humour. Perhaps they will do a mirror dance type theme as its Jazz dance- or maybe be all puppet mime stuff. We shall see. Still might hv preffered him as a Prince doing a waltz, hey ho. Or snow white, Hi Ho!!
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 14 3806527698
ps- mightily relieved to learn those were denim shorts & not a mini skirt. Makes more sense to me now. giggling

Last edited by ukglasgowkiiss on Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:23 pm

I'll take over for you, @notarose! Have a great trip!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:23 pm

@notarose Sounds fabulous! Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14