SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 59 of 72 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:21 am

@emusha,  just to clarify Will got to Week 6. IMO, that's kinda far as he was prolly in the F7 slot IMO. It should be interesting who they show Rachel focused on during that Ellen group date when that episode airs. I have another opinion that is in the mintoriy and that is I really doubt she had a front runner at that point of the Ellen group date just based on her still telling Ellen about being skeptic about the process etc. One other thing that has stood up this season to me is that RS has not posted once about hearing of a front runner and IMO that implies Rachel kinda made it a level plain field for most of the guys for a good part of filming....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by quietpal Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:03 am

Maybe not a front runner because according to Ellen it had only been a week into filming. I would guess though that maybe three or four guys stood out to her amongst the rest.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@AllAboutLove IA totally, that's how I see it as well. When watching it in full screen, and I watched it several times, that's how I see it as well.

Same here. In the video, I feel she is looking at Will. :yes: I think Will might be one of the other Week 5/Week 6 1-1 who was sent home on the date/RC. I saw some sparks on the Ellen date so I am curious to see how their story went down. I thought he was the 'assertive but not arrogant' guy who would be a good match for her but from the looks of it, she does want the 'arrogant' guy after all IMO. laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:13 am

Interesting as I saw nothing between Rachel and Will only that date IMO. Sure she laughed and clapped when he got water dumped on him, but she did the same thing when Alex won and got the roses.
Anyways, about the guy's left, I saw more of a connection with Peter and virtually nothing with Bryan in that Ellen video IMO. Obviously there's more to that date than one video, so I'm interested to see the conversation between Bryan and Rachel and not just dancing and kissing.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:17 am

I actually don't see anything that stands out at all in the whole Ellen video to indicate any interest that qualifies as heart eyes to Will or anyone else and even when the video was posted I posted that I didn't see her that into anyone at that point.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:26 am

mercieme wrote:@emusha,  just to clarify Will got to Week 6. IMO, that's kinda far as he was prolly in the F7 slot IMO. It should be interesting who they show Rachel focused on during that Ellen group date when that episode airs. I have another opinion that is in the mintoriy and that is I really doubt she had a front runner at that point of the Ellen group date just based on her still telling Ellen about being skeptic about the process etc. One other thing that has stood up this season to me is that RS has not posted once about hearing of a front runner and IMO that implies Rachel kinda made it a level plain field for most of the guys for a good part of filming....all jmho.

Yeah, I have been wondering if there was a frontrunner since the beginning, I know some leads had their F1 by the first night so wondering how it will play out with Rachel.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:19 am

mercieme wrote:@emusha,  just to clarify Will got to Week 6. IMO, that's kinda far as he was prolly in the F7 slot IMO. It should be interesting who they show Rachel focused on during that Ellen group date when that episode airs. I have another opinion that is in the mintoriy and that is I really doubt she had a front runner at that point of the Ellen group date just based on her still telling Ellen about being skeptic about the process etc. One other thing that has stood up this season to me is that RS has not posted once about hearing of a front runner and IMO that implies Rachel kinda made it a level plain field for most of the guys for a good part of filming....all jmho.

I agree that I don't think she had a frontrunner at that point. Really the main point I was making was that Peter just came off a 1:1 with Rachel and that positions him as having built a stronger relationship with her than many of the guys on the date...as far as the video - imho I really don't see anything between Will and Rachel during the segment (s). I see Rachel locking eyes with Peter then later on Bryan I stand by that because logically it makes sense that she would have eye contact and more attention to 1 guy she's been on a date with (per evidence) and one guy she's kissed. All JMO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:10 pm

ITA about no connection between Rachel and Will. There were some heart eyes and glances at Peter though.

Watching that video there was some noticeable body language when Ellen stated Rachel already kissed someone. 2 men, Will and Peter, had very deflecting/avoidance body language. Maybe there was the cliche fireworks and swept me of my feet kiss on Peter's date?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:38 pm

@mari I think the sweep kiss was Bryan, since Rachel later said to Ellen, she didn't have to tell her who the first kiss was because he already told. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cheetarah1980 Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@mari I think the sweep kiss was Bryan, since Rachel later said to Ellen, she didn't have to tell her who the first kiss was because he already told. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. laugh out loud
That's what makes the most sense to me. She tells Ellen she had a kiss that swept her off her feet. Bryan said she's a great kisser. While the guys are dancing she said I don't have to tell you who the kiss was because he already told. I don't see any other way to spin her words. IMO it's very unambiguous. She was talking about Bryan.

cheetarah1980

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@mari I think the sweep kiss was Bryan, since Rachel later said to Ellen, she didn't have to tell her who the first kiss was because he already told. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. laugh out loud

IA! She did say he initiated the kiss and it took her by surprise and Bryan just seems the type to go for it night 1 IMO. I would take it one step further and say that was what earned him that FIR. Sweep a lady off her feet night 1 with a kiss and you are getting that FIR! laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:38 pm

Well then Peter will be final 3 and let go next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 72 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover