SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 52 of 72 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 62 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by coolangel Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:26 pm

julychild wrote:IMO, the F1 is between Peter and Bryan. Why? Millsy said he gets daily updates. On Tuesday, he said his last (maybe from Monday, or Tuesday morning?) update said Rachel was "in love and exhausted." Because she was yet to film Eric's htd, I do not see him as the guy, and of course Beanie babies was sent home, so not him either. I feel that she resolved her feelings at either Peter or Bryan' s htd.

I know Millsy says a bunch of garbage,at times, but so far, he hasn't said anything misleading, that we know of, about this season.

julychild wrote: Yeah, but from what we've seen, the girls make their picks very early and more or less lead everyone on, from that point. Leading people on is built into the fabric of the show and can't be helped, I guess.

IA!  :yes: The 'exhausted' part makes me think that Rachel is experiencing the 'lead-guilt' which most of them talk about experiencing leading on multiple people when they have their F1 decided already IMO. The timing of Millsy's statement points to Bryan being the F1 IMO. Maybe I am putting too much stock in Millsy's statements, but would she be experiencing exhaustion right after meeting Peter's family if he was her F1? No IMO. But if she is just leading him on for the sake of the Bachelor gig, yes, I can see her feeling exhausted after filming his HTD (JMO).

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:51 pm

^^^^^ I agree with you somewhat @coolangel. At the same time, the exhaustion could be from the anticipation of meeting/ facing questioning/ smiling in the faces of two more families of men that she isn't in love with. If Rachel is anything like me, the dread would be more exhausting than once it was over. When I am dreading something, I have a renewed energy once it's over, vs being exhausted.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:00 am

If Millsy is to be believed which I am in the camp of those that take things he says with a grain of salt; then essentially it means she was only excited to meet the family of her F1 which is just dumb coming out of Millsy's mouth IMO. As in IMO it is widely known that the Bettes force themselves to go through this part because IMO most of them know who their F1 is at this point but why does Millsy have to provide validity to it especaily as an executive of a TV show that some believe is heavily staged. Not a wise thing for Millsy to say IMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:07 am

coolangel wrote:
julychild wrote:IMO, the F1 is between Peter and Bryan. Why? Millsy said he gets daily updates. On Tuesday, he said his last (maybe from Monday, or Tuesday morning?) update said Rachel was "in love and exhausted." Because she was yet to film Eric's htd, I do not see him as the guy, and of course Beanie babies was sent home, so not him either. I feel that she resolved her feelings at either Peter or Bryan' s htd.

I know Millsy says a bunch of garbage,at times, but so far, he hasn't said anything misleading, that we know of, about this season.

julychild wrote: Yeah, but from what we've seen, the girls make their picks very early and more or less lead everyone on, from that point. Leading people on is built into the fabric of the show and can't be helped, I guess.

IA!  :yes: The 'exhausted' part makes me think that Rachel is experiencing the 'lead-guilt' which most of them talk about experiencing leading on multiple people when they have their F1 decided already IMO. The timing of Millsy's statement points to Bryan being the F1 IMO. Maybe I am putting too much stock in Millsy's statements, but would she be experiencing exhaustion right after meeting Peter's family if he was her F1? No IMO. But if she is just leading him on for the sake of the Bachelor gig, yes, I can see her feeling exhausted after filming his HTD (JMO).

All JMO

Great post @coolangel! ITA and see it the same way regarding lead guilt and exhaustion. Although I don't see it as much of a race for F1 just between Bryan and Peter and still think that even if Bryan's HTD was yet to be filmed that Millsy's words of falling in love could apply to Bryan and exhaustion apply to the others. I could totally be wrong of course but I just can't shake that statistically Bryan getting the Ep 5 1on1 as well as FIR puts him in the category of recent past F1s and even how he was on Ellen makes me think he was all alpha already and that Rach never sent him home despite that that she is charmed by him (going by their HTD pics she was very into him, IMO). So I still see Bryan as F1 and if he is F1 then IMO I don't think it matters who is F2 as I think whoever gets that spot will do so to fit the F2 storyboard because someone has too and whatever works best for TPTB IMO. Again, could totally be wrong and Bryan is not F1 which if he isn't I will be very surprised by (and may wonder if her family may have changed her mind if so after researching him - because I know if I was family to the lead I sure would be laugh out loud )

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:09 am

If Bryan really is this season's villain, who else is really a viable candidate for the Bachelor other than Peter? The show almost always picks out of the F4 (exception Jake and Juan Pablo and look how well that turned out!) Dean, no way. He's likely headed to BIP though. I don't see the show giving it to another person of color right after Rachel (sadly, unfortunately) just don't see them doing that. So Eric is likely out. And they don't reward people with the villain edits the lead. At least not right away. Nick had to earn his spot. laugh out loud

That leaves Peter to take the lead. Unless of course Rachel really fell for him, but I truly don't know who the show would pick in that case! Peter already seems obvious to me.

Last edited by sosleepy on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:11 am

You all are saying Bryan got the FIR because RS said so.  If you all remember a post here he did not get it.  It was given to Peter.  Time will tell because that info came from someone who was there a Contestant.  If Bryan got the FIR do you all thing Millsy would talk poop about him, when what he did on the Ellen show he comment and say something like Bye?  Where in he said he was impress by the FIR recipient?  Think about that! JMHO

Last edited by reason on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:14 am

reason wrote:You all are saying Bryan got the FIR because RS said so.  If you all remember a post here he did not get it.  It was given to Peter.  Time will tell because that info came from someone who was there a Contestant.

I guess we will know which is which when the first episode starts. Anyone can believe anything, whether of RS or of a contestant. No way to know for sure either way atm so will wait and see. 

That said, without looking at either RS or another source, just going by Bryan getting the Ep 5 date I can see him getting the FIR rose since the last two Bette seasons the Ep 5 1on1 date guys got FIR (and also were F1).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:17 am

@sosleepy there was one villain reported earlier on (not sure his name) but he was eliminated early I believe (guessing before Week 4). Bryan's name came up as a potential villain thanks to Millsy who said there was a doctor that could potentially be a villain. There were 3 doctors sleuthed to be on the show and folks surmised that based on how long they all lasted that Millsy was referring to Bryan, so IMO complete speculation.

Regardless of what Millsy said, just based on how Bryan's comment on the Ellen GD has played out in SM, opinions on him are very negative from what I have read so IMO he is out of the running for the next Bachie. And that's why I would have to agree with you that Peter is the obvious choice with his backstory and also IA they won't do back to back seasons of POCs....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:17 am

@AllAboutLove If 2 was given out he might have got 1 but I personally dont think so. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:21 am

reason wrote:You all are saying Bryan got the FIR because RS said so.  If you all remember a post here he did not get it.  It was given to Peter.  Time will tell because that info came from someone who was there a Contestant.  If Bryan got the FIR do you all thing Millsy would talk so great about him, when what he did on the Ellen show he comment and say some like Bye?  Where in he said he was impress by the FIR recipient?  Think about that!

I'd have to listen to that again to hear his exact wording but if he said that it is possible that someone other than Bryan got the FIR and thus Peter did. If so then it could be that Peter got it and may be F1 and not get the Ep 5 date or it could be he got the FIR and is like Rachel who also did and so he can become the lead at F3 (or F2). Or he could be like Nick who got FIR and ended up F2. Or Millsy may have meant that Rachel was impressed by the guy she gave her FIR rose to so could be Bryan?

Multiple options at this point so next RC will be enlightening based on who goes home  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:23 am

reason wrote:You all are saying Bryan got the FIR because RS said so.  If you all remember a post here he did not get it.  It was given to Peter.  Time will tell because that info came from someone who was there a Contestant.  If Bryan got the FIR do you all thing Millsy would talk so great about him, when what he did on the Ellen show he comment and say some like Bye?  Where in he said he was impress by the FIR recipient?  Think about that!

Millsy never spoke great things about the guy getting the FIR. He said he was impressed which can be very sarcastic IMO. Honestly, I myself am crazy impressed by Bryan that he managed to be in F3 after that 'sloppy seconds' comment. If he is the sleeper villain of the season and managed to hoodwink a lawyer into being her FIR and go so far into the season, he is impressive IMO. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 52 4256136633

Also if I remember correctly, it was not just RS who said the Bryan got the FIR. Someone on the board found out from their sources too that it was Bryan. I can't remember who it was but I'll try to find that post. So it's 2 people saying Bryan and 1 saying Peter. We all can choose to believe whichever one IMO.  

All JMO

ETA: Found the post. @Diana had confirmed from her sources that FIR was Bryan according to them.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3992p780-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Last edited by coolangel on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:24 am

@AllAboutLove sure will be enlightening.  If Eric is not final 1 I hope he goes next week.

@Coolangel 1 person here along with RS said Bryan, but the contestant who was there said Peter. Time will tell.JMHO

Last edited by reason on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 72 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 62 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover