SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 51 of 72 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 61 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:35 pm

I would enjoy tropical scenery but I can also see them staying in Dallas to show one of her F3 where they are going to be living. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by ericbutterfly Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:13 pm

I am all for them going to Latin America or the Caribbean. My new predictions btw

F1. Bryan
F2. Eric
F3. Peter

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:27 pm

I really thought there was a lot of chemistry between Rachel and Dean. I didn't think he would win but I thought he would be F-2.
New prediction:
F-1 Eric
F-2 Bryan
F-3 Peter
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:39 pm

RS said they are going to Spain
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:40 pm

@cookielover12 When did he say that today?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:27 pm

@Aunties_Love said they were going to Spain awhile ago! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:31 pm

I don't think it was confirmed. On the podcast Mills does, the host mentioned she's going to Spain and Mills said there might be a bachelorette connection, and RS said he was hinting that they're going there for overnights and FRC.

I was just thinking, If Bryan really did get the FiR, then Peter's the only guy in Rachel's F4 that Millsy hasn't talked about on the podcast. & he's blabbed A LOT on the podcast so the omission of Peter makes me go question

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:47 pm

IMO, the F1 is between Peter and Bryan. Why? Millsy said he gets daily updates. On Tuesday, he said his last (maybe from Monday, or Tuesday morning?) update said Rachel was "in love and exhausted." Because she was yet to film Eric's htd, I do not see him as the guy, and of course Beanie babies was sent home, so not him either. I feel that she resolved her feelings at either Peter or Bryan' s htd.

I know Millsy says a bunch of garbage,at times, but so far, he hasn't said anything misleading, that we know of, about this season.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:08 pm

I took Millsy's comment to mean that Rachel is in love and exhausted in general and not related to any specific date/timeframe. By that I mean that even if Bryan hadn't had his HTD yet I'd still think Millsy's comment would apply to Bryan.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:11 pm

@ReneeM has millsy talked about dean?

@julychild interesting deductive reasoning - I'm following - do we know the order of the htds? it might give us a sense for whose htd happened most closely with millsy's latest daily update before the podcast. I found his comment quite problematic actually because if she's clearly in love then obviously whatever's happening with the guys post his comment - she's obviously leading them on..a tricky confession from the top producer of this show
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:16 pm

@emusha That comment was made while Dean hometown date was filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:37 pm

emusha wrote:@ReneeM has millsy talked about dean?

@julychild interesting deductive reasoning - I'm following - do we know the order of the htds? it might give us a sense for whose htd happened most closely with millsy's latest daily update before the podcast. I found his comment quite problematic actually because if she's clearly in love then obviously whatever's happening with the guys post his comment - she's obviously leading them on..a tricky confession from the top producer of this show

Yeah, but from what we've seen, the girls make their picks very early and more or less lead everyone on, from that point. Leading people on is built into the fabric of the show and can't be helped, I guess.

Part of my reasoning in coming to my conclusion about Millsy comment, is that CH had said in the past that a not so unusual number of the leads confess to being in love ( this was when reporters asked him about Des' confession about Brooks), but they choose to not air it. They aired Des' because it was relevant to the storyline. My guess is, Rachel made the same statement during a PI, and that's why it was noteworthy enough to make it into the update email...and (not certain) he did say it was part of his last update.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 72 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 61 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover