SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 48 of 72 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 60 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:54 am

The sister hinted that Rachel was going to be the next Bachelorette on a facebook fan account?

I don't recall any other comments the sister may or may not have made.

I'm sure there are others here that can give the exact details, but that's what I reacall ATM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:55 am

@ReneeM, I agree but maybe she will like that! The pressure of being all strong, independent, career focused and blahblah all the freaking time might be tempered if she has a partner like that. I guess we will see.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:56 am

Carine wrote:@mercieme yeah something I asked a while back if sister/family is active online, I am assuming they are also there have been quite a few articles about Rachel's season and the guys popping online and in magazines. Will be interesting what their thoughts will be.

@emusha right about Peter I think he is just super chilled, on IG I came across a vid posted by his friend I think they were on holiday and I noticed the same quiet demeanor, really interested in checking out his interactions with Rachel.

Maybe Peter is chilled because he is with his friends, we don't know how he is with a woman that he is interested in.  Let's wait and see.

BTW has RS said anything yet or he did not get the memo?

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:58 am

Yup I can see that @reneeM both being alpha - question is are their styles complementary to each other or would they clash?

@mercieme agreed - Rachel is super into Dr. Bryan she was pulling him in - something we haven't seen her do in the small snips other than making the effort to lock eyes with Peter during that Ellen date.

With Peter - they seem in sync and like a real couple but how were you able to gauge that he is into her as well?

Agree with you about the emotional/mental compatibility. From the small clues we have, I am thinking Rachel probably clicks really well with Peter...not sure about the others.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The sister hinted that Rachel was going to be the next Bachelorette on a facebook fan account?

I don't recall any other comments the sister may or may not have made.

I'm sure there are others here that can give the exact details, but that's what I reacall ATM.

She also spilled the beans that their dad wouldn't be on Rachel's HTD episode ahead of time iirc.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:01 am

@reason oh I know I just meant in general he seems like a laid back person.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:03 am

All right so Dean's gone, no shocker there. Never took him seriously as a contender for Rachel. laugh out loud I think Eric will be the next to go and it'll be a Bryan and Peter showdown with Bryan as the F1. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:03 am

@reason, I scanned a Rachel fan thread earlier and folks were posting all over that Dean was out since he was accepting IG requests  so the news is out there so to speak.

IMO, the F1 will most likely be the last one to be on SM except TPTB mandates a SM lockdown for the F3 which they have not been doing for the last couple of seasons. So yeah SM will most likely come through again this season IMO and sleuthers here / those lurking in SM world will figure out the F1 in a few days.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:23 am

I'm calling a duel Peter/Eric for the final. Peter as F1.

Peter well, I've already said it, but I love the way he looks at her (on pics posted here). His friends and people that knows him, only have good words for him. Plus he knows that he's cute but he is not a show off, in your face. He looks pretty confident in his looks but also in his work. He likes what he does. He is passionate and ambitious and I read somewhere that it was what Rachel was looking for.

I like Eric, but from his video, and vibes and all, he may be thinking too much. What I mean is that, they had a cute dance when they meet but I feel like is a over analyzing type of guy (from his YT video) and I don't know if it would be the perfect fit for Rachel.

Bryan as F3. From what I've seen, I can't see him with her. Too much charm... I don't know, just a bad feeling.

But with this scenario, who would be the next TB ?

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 48 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 48 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:32 am

The next bachelor is either Peter or Bryan.

JMO.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:41 am

@ElonM IA with you but for it to be Bryan, TPTB will have to do damage control with his edit. I am basing this on the negative opinions about him out there in SM about the comments Bryan made on the Ellen show. I thought it was only here on the forum that he wasn't that popular but yikes it's all over SM IMO. I just hope if he is Rachel's F1 that she really has a thick skin as she claims giggling I also posted that the sister / family prolly know what is being said already about all F3 in the SM world IMO and curious to see how that would play out in the MTP that is if Bryan makes it to MTP.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:47 am

Jordan wasn't that well received anywhere and TPTB certainly didn't worry about softening or giving him a great edit.  

Bryan will get whatever edit they give him and he will have to deal, F1 or not.  IMO, TPTB don't care all that much as long as the storyboard is they way they want it, even if they like the lead and believe a couple might work.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 72 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 60 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover