SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:28 pm

The pic with Jared and the three fans disputes the whole notion that they couldn't stand to be physically near each other; therefore, a breakup is imminent. IMO, using that one group pic as evidence of a fight doesn't hold any ground; not when there were other pics/snaps of the two of them close together. Granted, there could have still been an argument but all I'm saying is the big group pic isn't "corroborating evidence", IMO.

Honestly, if the bystander's account is true, I think it's just a case of a normal couple being like many other normal couples on a flight. When my SO and I fly together, 90% of the time, we're using headphones and we're plugged into a movie/game/work. Other couples might like to engage in conversation and PDA while flying, but other couples don't. I, personally, don't think either is telling of how well a relationship is working.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Historic - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:30 pm

Nick and V have always kept it real, imo. If there ever are any issues I think they'll be the first to say so and sure as heck Vanessa won't be straight up denying on a live IG video stuff in tabloids just like she straight up told others in interviews when things are BS. And to me, that US article is nothing but BS with nothing to back it up especially when Nick and V's own SM completely contradicts the story based on what they posted during that time and still are posting today.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:30 pm

In this week's actual magazine, the article was titled something like  "nick and Vanessa still going strong despite breakup rumors" with about 4 or 5 recent pictures taken of them from sm. I only noticed it because it was on the page next to the Corinne and Demario story (which told nothing imo for those curious) If this is the same intel from that article then the whole thing seems like clickbait imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:38 pm

I have no doubt it's clickbait from that other article. It's all about $$$ to them. If there were actually signs of trouble I'd think otherwise but these two have been solid and no indications whatsoever IMO. I may be a fan but as I have with all couples I like I am also realistic. I can fan all day long with cute emojis and words but this is a real relationship with two people who have been nothing but REAL since day one with each other. If they last, great, if they don't, it is what it is. And I don't just say that to preempt some sort of split, I legit mean it. It's real life. It is what it is. Thing is to me there's been nothing to warrant any article IMO when these two have literally almost spent all their time together and seem very happy.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I have no doubt it's clickbait from that other article. It's all about $$$ to them. If there were actually signs of trouble I'd think otherwise but these two have been solid and no indications whatsoever IMO. I may be a fan but as I have with all couples I like I am also realistic. I can fan all day long with cute emojis and words but this is a real relationship with two people who have been nothing but REAL since day one with each other. If they last, great, if they don't, it is what it is. And I don't just say that to preempt some sort of split, I legit mean it. It's real life. It is what it is. Thing is to me there's been nothing to warrant any article IMO when these two have literally almost spent all their time together and seem very happy.

JMO

It reminds me of one of the interviews Vanessa did when she got to Montreal and the woman starting asking about her and Nick being apart for July, when Vanessa started talking about the fundraiser. Vanessa looked completely confused when the woman mentioned Nick not being there and when Vanessa said he would be, the woman was then confused and then admitted that she'd read from some magazine that they would be apart all of July with Vanessa in Montreal and Nick doing his own thing. Vanessa then of course said that wasn't true at all. And sure enough, in some interview a few weeks ago, I think when they did the Vegas thing, Nick mentioned that they've barely been apart since the season ended.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:18 pm

Welp for a couple who is miserable and on the verge of a break up Rolling Eyes , they sure seem to be putting alot of work into their place in L.A. together (see Vanessa's latest IG story). Also for two people that avoided each other at the Mexico wedding I am kind of confused then about Vanessa's instagram post where Nick is having a pouty dream while draping his arm around V's leg.

AllAboutLove wrote:I have no doubt it's clickbait from that other article. It's all about $$$ to them. If there were actually signs of trouble I'd think otherwise but these two have been solid and no indications whatsoever IMO. I may be a fan but as I have with all couples I like I am also realistic. I can fan all day long with cute emojis and words but this is a real relationship with two people who have been nothing but REAL since day one with each other. If they last, great, if they don't, it is what it is. And I don't just say that to preempt some sort of split, I legit mean it. It's real life. It is what it is. Thing is to me there's been nothing to warrant any article IMO when these two have literally almost spent all their time together and seem very happy.

JMO

Totally agree especially the bolded! I have very high hopes that Nissa will make it but that doesn't mean I don't consider the possible alternative. As you so qreatly put it @AllAboutLove this is the real world and you cannot take anything for granted no matter how good or bad things appear or how perfect two people seem together. All I know right now is IMO Nissa seem very happy and are putting their best effort forward to create a long, sustaining relationship. If it sadly doesn't last down the line then yes I will be bummed but nothing that I've seen so far indicates anything precarious in the relationship at this point.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:23 pm

Vanessa straight up said in her IG story today not to believe the tabloids and posts of her and Nick working on decorating their home together. Girl don't play. She keeps it real. jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:50 pm

Also, if she thought their relationship was too volatile/ unpredictable, she likely would not have chosen to include a meet and greet/ q and a with nick as part of her fundraiser....neither one of them is good at faking, jmo....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:22 pm

IMO I don't find usweekly that reliable especially that article by someone whose source was supposedly on the plan staring at them the whole flight. http://www.etonline.com/news/220592_bachelor_nick_viall_vanessa_grimaldi_still_very_much_together_amid_split_rumors_move_into_new_apartment/
http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/06/28/nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-moving-in-together-los-angeles-la-bachelor/

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:14 am

Here's another response article stating they're still together. I'm curious who this source is. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it or don't read enough of these types of articles, but for some reason the wording feels strange to me. It feels almost like they are admitting that they were in an argument on the plane. Alternatively, maybe they are just continuing to make an effort to stay real and say that things aren't perfect.

"Whew! After some troubling reports that Nick Viall, 36, and Vanessa Grimaldi, 29 were seen not getting along at Evan Bass and Carly Waddell‘s June 17th wedding, rumors spread that the pair who fell and love and got engaged on The Bachelor were on the outs. Not so fast! “Nick and Vanessa are not breaking up, not at all. They just got a new place together in LA and they’re in the middle of moving in. They’re taking things one step at a time, but they’re excited about their future together. Things are good,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. As any fan of their season knows, this a a HUGE step for Vanessa, as she really didn’t want to leave her hometown of Montreal, Quebec. She has a large and tight-knit family there and relocating to another country for her man was going to be a total life changer, but she’s finally done it!

“Obviously like all couples they have their disagreements, it’s real life and they’re both very strong willed, but they always work it out. As far as the wedding planning it’s not happening quite yet, they don’t see any reason to rush, but they’re happy and moving forward,” our insider adds. Smart idea, as they need to spend more time living together and making sure that they’re completely compatible before walking down the aisle."

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/06/28/nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-moving-in-together-los-angeles-la-bachelor/amp/

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:22 am

@Jane81 Thanks for bringing that over.

Personally, I'll take Vanessa's word ATM along with the SM that they choose to post which is all about being together IMHO.

We know they aren't planning a wedding. They said so themselves, there aren't in a rush. That article makes it sound as if they are holding off wedding plans. They've been together since March. Three months, I certainly hope there aren't wedding plans!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:09 pm

Jane81 wrote:Here's another response article stating they're still together. I'm curious who this source is. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it or don't read enough of these types of articles, but for some reason the wording feels strange to me. It feels almost like they are admitting that they were in an argument on the plane. Alternatively, maybe they are just continuing to make an effort to stay real and say that things aren't perfect.

"Whew! After some troubling reports that Nick Viall, 36, and Vanessa Grimaldi, 29 were seen not getting along at Evan Bass and Carly Waddell‘s June 17th wedding, rumors spread that the pair who fell and love and got engaged on The Bachelor were on the outs. Not so fast! “Nick and Vanessa are not breaking up, not at all. They just got a new place together in LA and they’re in the middle of moving in. They’re taking things one step at a time, but they’re excited about their future together. Things are good,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. As any fan of their season knows, this a a HUGE step for Vanessa, as she really didn’t want to leave her hometown of Montreal, Quebec. She has a large and tight-knit family there and relocating to another country for her man was going to be a total life changer, but she’s finally done it!

“Obviously like all couples they have their disagreements, it’s real life and they’re both very strong willed, but they always work it out. As far as the wedding planning it’s not happening quite yet, they don’t see any reason to rush, but they’re happy and moving forward,” our insider adds. Smart idea, as they need to spend more time living together and making sure that they’re completely compatible before walking down the aisle."

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/06/28/nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-moving-in-together-los-angeles-la-bachelor/amp/

-   IMO  -   I am not going to take Hollywood Life as a reliable source...I will consider ETONLINE on this though...HL in most cases write through their opinions, they don't usually have sources unless they are personally approached by a 'real' source or by Nissa...it has most likely taken into consideration the sources from other publications as facts--on the arguments/fights that have presumably happened and Nissa's interactions with each other on the plane (at the airport)...but, also disputing on their breakup since it is quite obvious that they are not breaking up...Nick and Vanessa are too happy and glowing to be in that kind of situation right now...

I don't think it would be a big thing not to be together during a wedding or group outing...it is expected that Nissa will some how be separated sometimes due to friends...Nick will have to interact with his guy friends...and Vanessa definitely is expected to be interacting with the girls...the airplane incident could be just because they don't want to talk about anything personal after that horrible incident Nick has experienced during K* season in the plane...and, Vanessa maybe interacting with one of Nick's girl friends too...not unless the source actually see them arguing and frowning at each other...being quiet and not speaking as frequently to each other are not signs for breakup...couples need those quiet time sometimes even in public...Lol!!

- IMO - US Weekly maybe fed by people from TPTB...they are speaking mainly on the point of Nissa being too much alike to be together...they have forgotten though their age difference/difference in life experience and upbringing/ being both Libra that would balance each other out...I think they are the same and yet different in a lot of sense...

-   JMO   -

Last edited by Skates on Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781