SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Stacia620 Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK. Life is rough. I eventually seeing them both going back to more traditional jobs. JMO

I agree.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Historic - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:39 pm

I don't mean to be sarcastic. I simply don't see him overly skilled in acting either.
He did actually did ok with Salesforce. Kind of funny I am attending a Salesforce wedding in December.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:44 pm

I think he would be a horrible actor. I listened to the podcast with juliet and he came across as so dull and uninteresting imo. I expected his season to be very entertaining and then it fell completely flat imo. I have no interest in watching him partake in anything else.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:49 pm

I feel like Nick is very polarizing, most people seem to either really like him or really dislike him. His interviews vary a lot depending on whether he's feeling it and he sometimes shuts down if he doesn't like the questions. That being said, I always love listening to all of them. You could tell he had his guard up during the interview with Juliet but I thought there were still a lot of really interesting parts.

I hope he brings his A game and/or best acting skills to the interview with Vanessa at the fundraiser because, while I always love his interviews, there are plenty of people that seem to feel the opposite.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:50 pm

hae1001 wrote:I think he would be a horrible actor. I listened to the podcast with juliet and he came across as so dull and uninteresting imo. I expected his season to be very entertaining and then it fell completely flat imo. I have no interest in watching him partake in anything else.

Regarding the bolded, I don't think that is entirely his fault. Way too much Corinne and not nearly enough of his love story with Vanessa. Also too many young "girls" were cast for his season. JMO
Stacia620
Stacia620

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:05 pm

hae1001 wrote:I think he would be a horrible actor. I listened to the podcast with juliet and he came across as so dull and uninteresting imo. I expected his season to be very entertaining and then it fell completely flat imo. I have no interest in watching him partake in anything else.

They tried to force him to be a sex graced idiot just hooking up with everyone, and when he refused, the planned sl fell flat. They dragged his past ons to try to shame him/ tempt him, no one cared, they tried with Corinne and her antics, didn't work, and they had nothing left. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:12 pm

Yes, I definitely blame the editing for the "flatness" of the season (even though I still enjoyed it because I love Nick - had it been a lead I was less invested in it I think I would have liked the season much less) And thats where I get so frustrated with the show. Does the romance side of it really not sell at all, or is that just their false opinion? I could care less about the drama, but I'm assuming I'm in the minority based on other opinions I've heard.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:19 pm

You can be good on reality tv. You can be entertaining. That may not translate to being an actor or acting. Then again it may. IDK. I just don't think everyone is a George Clooney. That's why the income for reality tv shows like DTWS etc is integral when it happens. Hopefully other good things are in store for him. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:29 pm

I understand making the most of your 'platform', but honestly, there's a point where you have to get serious and stop *IMO* Nick is definitely in that boat.

Running a charity and starting up a business* is not a sure source of $$$$. Vanessa's shilling is the only $$ stream that is visible to us as an audience so far.

* = Nick is not actively promoting this (compare to Vanessa promoting her foundation), it is almost forgotten amongst its 'bachelor' audience by now, business model is likely to lead people to unsubscribe (same products each month & pricey) and business model is not sustainable (it's selling point is the 'Nick' look essentially, it has nothing else going for it....this is not a long-term strategy).

I studied business and actively watch shark tank. IMO this business will fail. I will not bore you all with the further cost details that I have gathered about it that has led me to this conclusion.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:45 pm

Is this his midlife crisis? Oh Nick. He seems so... blah and unhappy lately.

Historic - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:52 pm

Life is short. I say do what you want while you can. So whatever Nick chooses to do with his life, I say good for him!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:01 pm

I think it is great to pursue your dreams, but acting (in whatever form), is probably really hard to break in to.  I don't know Nick and don't know what he is up to, but he seems to want to stay in LA for some reason. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781