SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Page 5 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 30 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stopthinkingrevenge - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:56 pm

reason wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

Telling him he's awesome, handsome, smart and the best evah! every couple of minutes.  Bringing him never ending pizza slices and sweat rags. IMO, in general doing any work with advocrap so he'll have a little income.  Helping find crap to shill and night club appearances.  And probably proof reading every statement and IG post. laugh out loud

JMO of course  Hugesmile
laugh out loud you must be right. Hay must be a busy little bee!! I hate to jump on the abuse/sociopath train but it is interesting that these freaks always get some woman convinced that all the others are the crazy ones and they just have bad luck. Can't believe how scary Josh has turned out to be, and he can play-act normal so well too!!

I'll say this, these are the men you sleep with 1 eye open all the time.

And a knife under your pillow. stopthinkingrevenge - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 5 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

stopthinkingrevenge - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:11 pm

That "Chloe Smith" never once denied she was Josh's mom says it all.

No lawyer looking at "Chloe Smith"'s actions would want to represent the Murrays.

As @Seabear posted, these psycho creeps don't have a leg to stand on.

Anything Josh or the Murrays say otherwise is typical BS on their part as is their "we're just good ol Christians who don't want to go to court/write a book because of our good hearts but we're so blessed because the truth comes out".

Yes the truth comes out and it has already... Andi and Amanda are just two examples of the "truth" of Josh and MM.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:54 am

reason wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

Telling him he's awesome, handsome, smart and the best evah! every couple of minutes.  Bringing him never ending pizza slices and sweat rags. IMO, in general doing any work with advocrap so he'll have a little income.  Helping find crap to shill and night club appearances.  And probably proof reading every statement and IG post. laugh out loud

JMO of course  Hugesmile
laugh out loud you must be right. Hay must be a busy little bee!! I hate to jump on the abuse/sociopath train but it is interesting that these freaks always get some woman convinced that all the others are the crazy ones and they just have bad luck. Can't believe how scary Josh has turned out to be, and he can play-act normal so well too!!

I'll say this, these are the men you sleep with 1 eye open all the time.

Better yet, don't sleep with them. Seriously, if you think you need to keep one eye open with them, why are you even involved with them in the first place?

Unfortunately, I don't think for a minute that Josh will be short of female companionship. No matter how public this gets and no matter how much it is proved that he is a nut job, there will always be gullible women with low self esteem who will believe his BS. There are women who marry serial killers/rapists in jail and sadly, this will be no different.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:28 am

I really don't like what Emily Ferguson had to say that RS brought up on his twitter account. Actually the more i read about what the girls say - the better i like Josh. Its become a who can sink lower contest and so far IMO Josh hasn't sunk that far.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:29 am

^^ I’d rather not look for RS’ tweets, but I guess this is about what MM should stop doing with her son.
Well Josh and MM are scum IMO. You might say that she is adopting her language to the receiver. In any case, dirty language is better than silence.

I am starting to like the twins. They might sound like airheads, but they seem to be loyal friends, and not afraid to speak their minds IMO.

And they have screenshots. :yes: stopthinkingrevenge - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 5 2498057887

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:32 am

Guest wrote:I really don't like what Emily Ferguson had to say that RS brought up on his twitter account. Actually the more i read about what the girls say - the better i like Josh. Its become a who can sink lower contest and so far IMO Josh hasn't sunk that far.

For me, it comes down to words vs. actions. Actions win as having sunk the lowest and that award goes to Josh and Sybil (MM). IMO
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:11 am

I read elsewhere that MM got pregnant very young to Josh's father ... married him, divorced him, and later got back together and had the other two children. Are we allowed to discuss this? If not, delete and I'm sorry mods. But add in this, and her son's TWO failed engagements, plus the OTHER son's failed engagement... and she's basically the last person on the planet that should be throwing stones and Lauren for anything relationship related.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:48 am

Trying to be famous clearly isn't working out so well for the BORings (thanks for the name Kasha) so maybe they should accept their 'limitations' and start living offline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:52 am

sosleepy wrote:I read elsewhere that MM got pregnant very young to Josh's father ... married him, divorced him, and later got back together and had the other two children. Are we allowed to discuss this? If not, delete and I'm sorry mods. But add in this, and her son's TWO failed engagements, plus the OTHER son's failed engagement... and she's basically the last person on the planet that should be throwing stones and Lauren for anything relationship related.
Didn't Josh's sister also have a failed engagement? IIRC all 3 of them ended their engagements within a couple of months of each other. It was really weird, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:53 am

One last thing... granted my babies are still little... but as a mother I cannot imagine watching one of my children go through one, let alone two failed engagements (on national tv no less). Oh my heart, that would hurt. Then turn around and attack another person's child so mercilessly for supposed public engagment problems. That's so sick.

ETA: @pvpr interesting! I didn't know that. This is most that I've ever read up on or followed the Murrays. Proud non-fan 4 life! laugh out loud I didn't pay attention to them like at all back in Andi days... cause I didn't like the couple.

Last edited by sosleepy on Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:56 am

@sosleepy, so true. It's a pitiful way to try to remove the focus from your nutso kid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:33 pm

I'm not sure Steph was actually engaged.  I think they were just a serious, long term couple.  But someone that followed Andi and Josh or Josh and the Murray family might have more info.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 30 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

+66
Astrobach
Aria
sparkler
nannymargie
kerriway