SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Page 4 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stopthinkingrevenge - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by mindless Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:48 pm

Sarahrayofsunshinee wrote:Yeah so his assistant can slander Amanda and make up stories and lies (imo) but the second amanda stands up for herself he threTens to take legal action. He's too much

Well obviously he had nothing to do with what his "assistant" was telling the media despite the fact that he posted about her on IG just today. dizzy It's unbelievable how much he and his mom underestimate people's intellect. Total psychos.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

stopthinkingrevenge - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by Alanna Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:50 pm

I still can't get over the PA. Where in the world did that come from?? It's so ridiculous. What, exactly, does he need her services for, I wonder?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:53 pm

sosleepy wrote:Omg. I'm so proud I was never a fan of this POS. 33 seasons, and this douche bag is only the second one who managed to get engaged twice. I'll never understand. I mean, Emily managed this too, but at least she is self deprecating about it and ... you know... isn't a psycho. 

I fully believe he went on BIP for one mission: to repair his image from Andi's book. Without Andi writing that book, he'd never appear. I fully believe that he basically targeted Amanda and her insta family, premeditively, before he even landed in Mexico. He used this poor woman, who has already been through hell and back with a cheating husband. Even more dispicable, he used her innocent and precious children. He's sick. She needs a lawyer, stat, if she doesn't already. How dare he enter this family with that daddy nonsense, expecting those girls to take his last name and fully wanting them to move across country to Atlanta? What a sack of crap he is. 

He just wants Amanda and her trio to leave him alone? Give me an effing break. Without the police call and his "assistant" leaking that story and whatever else, Duh stays quiet. He starts everything. He's just as psychotic as his mom. Honestly, at this point the freaking show owes Amanda (and maybe even Andi) a huge apology and monetary settlement for letting this douche nozzle get past the pysch screen. 

Also, I want Lauren to protect herself from this bat$hit mommy dearest and lawyer up as well.

I understand where you are coming from. However, I disagree. From what I understand this man does not have the intelligence to understand half of what he is being credited for--those motives above. IMO, he is motivated by his mother's approval and more simply his own public persona.
A) I don't for one minute think he thought MEandI's book would tarnish him. He thought he was immune. He did not realize until confronted by his peers on BIP that this was incorrect. This is in part to the undue influence from his mother.
B) I think he was attracted to lovely, submissive, innocent, yet brain dead DUH. Did her image help his image, more so in his head than anything else, imo.
C) DUH is not innocent in all this. Fool me once (ex husband Nick) shame on you. Fool me twice(Josh) shame on me. DUH is an adult. She makes adult decisions. She has 2 minor daughters. IMO it is about time she takes responsibility and accountability for them and stops using an innocent brain dead persona to fall back on. Hopefully, she has learned from this.
D) is Josh and mother the definition of DOUCHE? IMO yes.
E) Ironically, Josh is already using another woman--this advocare submissive/assistant. See how fast the Murrays move on to use?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:54 pm

Snipped
IMO the idea that these girls calling out abusers should speak in a certain way or act a certain way is equivalent to "if only she didn't dress like that she wouldn't have been r*ped or sexually assaulted".

@AllAboutLove, I'm sorry, but I respectfully disagree this example because it's completely different.

I'm not against the idea of the Amanda squad to speak up, I'm just not agreeing with the way they did it on sm, and I'm referring to that particular twitter conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:57 pm

Alanna wrote:I still can't get over the PA. Where in the world did that come from?? It's so ridiculous. What, exactly, does he need her services for, I wonder?

Telling him he's awesome, handsome, smart and the best evah! every couple of minutes.  Bringing him never ending pizza slices and sweat rags. IMO, in general doing any work with advocrap so he'll have a little income.  Helping find crap to shill and night club appearances.  And probably proof reading every statement and IG post. laugh out loud

JMO of course  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:02 pm

peggy0221 wrote:

Snipped
IMO the idea that these girls calling out abusers should speak in a certain way or act a certain way is equivalent to "if only she didn't dress like that she wouldn't have been r*ped or sexually assaulted".

@AllAboutLove, I'm sorry, but I respectfully disagree this example because it's completely different.

I'm not against the idea of the Amanda squad to speak up, I'm just not agreeing with the way they did it on sm, and I'm referring to that particular twitter conversation.

I don't totally disagree Peggy, but you know what? If Josh just takes himself even a smidge less seriously and doesn't get all butt hurt and overly dramatic over that silly f*ck/marry/kill thing in insta (that would have gone COMPLETELY unnoticed by most people without his over reaction, btw) Amanda's squad would never had a reason to go on the attack. Again, Josh started it. It's also my understanding that Mama Murray COMPLETELY went after Lauren. Not just on this picture, but under different/potentially the same pseudonyms on her own posts. Screw that. Fire with Fire and fry this biotch, imo. In addition to these few SM comments, Lauren has also had very measured and thoughtful responses supporting her friend and standing up against this in that E article. I think it's admirable how much Lauren has stuck her own neck out for her friend. No one can say she's not loyal.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I still can't get over the PA. Where in the world did that come from?? It's so ridiculous. What, exactly, does he need her services for, I wonder?

Telling him he's awesome, handsome, smart and the best evah! every couple of minutes.  Bringing him never ending pizza slices and sweat rags. IMO, in general doing any work with advocrap so he'll have a little income.  Helping find crap to shill and night club appearances.  And probably proof reading every statement and IG post. laugh out loud

JMO of course  Hugesmile
laugh out loud you must be right. Hay must be a busy little bee!! I hate to jump on the abuse/sociopath train but it is interesting that these freaks always get some woman convinced that all the others are the crazy ones and they just have bad luck. Can't believe how scary Josh has turned out to be, and he can play-act normal so well too!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:04 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:

JMO of course  Hugesmile

Nailed it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:18 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
Snipped

Per the bolded... IMHO.. "the way they did it" is exactly why domestic abuse and violence, r*pe culture, and victim shaming exists.

When it comes to abuse of any form, the way a victim or someone speaks out doesn't matter to me at all. What matters is what the abuser has done and that the focus is on the abuser and calling them out.

Whether the victim/those speaking out are immature, annoying, fame wannabes, catty, shallow, whatever... none of that matters when it comes to the serious issue of abuse, IMO.

More than just that, more often than not, the abuser themselves will use that very tactic by focusing on "how" or "the way" victims/those speaking out look/act/behave/talk/speak out.

It's the abusers MO to get the focus off themselves and to shame or negatively view the victims and it's why for me, when it comes to the epidemic of what feeds and perpetuates domestic abuse of any sort, it's exactly the same as what someone wears being used against them when they are assaulted.

jmho
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:27 pm

Yeah I think Josh is trying hard to deflect from the content of the comments to the superficial things of how and the way because he's can't contradict the content.

Given this is the second fiance that has come out and said they were emotionally abused by him - he has no credibility. A court case would be a disaster especially one against a single mother...c'mon.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:49 pm

Zero chance Josh has any legal leg to stand on. He and his Mom would not dare bring legal action. A forensic accounting of their cellphones, computers, etc would put a giant spotlight on their crazy behavior and lies. Amanda is telling the truth about Josh's behavior. Josh is such a textbook abuser. Truly a horrible person. I hope TPTB step up and provide legal and physical protection for Amanda and Lauren. Andi seems to be beyond the ire of Josh and MM for now. IMO Josh and MM are ticking time bombs. Truly abhorrent and scary.
Today Josh has spent his time liking positive comments on his calculated autism IG and posting inspirational quotes that have no relativity to his real life or true personhood. Such a predictability pathological psycho. IMO
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:54 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

JMO of course  Hugesmile
laugh out loud you must be right. Hay must be a busy little bee!! I hate to jump on the abuse/sociopath train but it is interesting that these freaks always get some woman convinced that all the others are the crazy ones and they just have bad luck. Can't believe how scary Josh has turned out to be, and he can play-act normal so well too!!

I'll say this, these are the men you sleep with 1 eye open all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

+66
Astrobach
Aria
sparkler
nannymargie
kerriway