SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 76 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by aviej Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:22 am

Ash2214 wrote:These two have been so mature in their relationship for the past year, so if these two got mad at each other last night and did it, I'll slightly let it pass given how good they've been laugh out loud

She was liking Luke's pictures yesterday and Jordan's mom was still liking their pictures yesterday.
What's his mom's IG?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 76 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:23 am

So, are they following each other now?

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:24 am

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:These two have been so mature in their relationship for the past year, so if these two got mad at each other last night and did it, I'll slightly let it pass given how good they've been laugh out loud

She was liking Luke's pictures yesterday and Jordan's mom was still liking their pictures yesterday.
No way. I'll toss em straight into my "looney bin Bach contestant" bucket laugh out loud

Someone capped it and posted on twitter to both of them, so they should know it's out there. I can't lie, I can see Jo enjoying this if she did it on purpose laugh out loud laugh out loud

Goodness gracious! So now the trolls on twtter will come out for blood Rolling Eyes
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:26 am

lexforlife wrote:So, are they following each other now?
Yes, it looks like the follow/unfollow must have been within a few hours, at most, if not even a few minutes. Maybe some drunk crying/shenanigans were involved laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:28 am

@Alanna laugh out loud well technically I would too, but I'll slightly give it a pass and continue to side eye them for a bit. If it was done on purpose, I would bet JoJo did it first laugh out loud

@aviej Jordan's mom's IG is choosechocolate. It's extremely private. No profile picture and only follows a few people. It's definitely his mom's though as Luke has tagged her in pictures before. She enjoys following their fan account to see the pictures from the fun stuff like the universal trip.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:43 am

Oh yikes. I doubt it was accidental if they both did it at the same time. Please don't make this a habit, Jo and Jo!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:48 am

Ash2214 wrote:@Alanna laugh out loud well technically I would too, but I'll slightly give it a pass and continue to side eye them for a bit. If it was done on purpose, I would bet JoJo did it first laugh out loud

@aviej Jordan's mom's IG is choosechocolate. It's extremely private. No profile picture and only follows a few people. It's definitely his mom's though as Luke has tagged her in pictures before. She enjoys following their fan account to see the pictures from the fun stuff like the universal trip.
Thanks!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:50 am

mindless wrote:Oh yikes. I doubt it was accidental if they both did it at the same time. Please don't make this a habit, Jo and Jo!
Well folks are already tagging Steve in it too on twitter so whatever they wanted to get out of this, and my guess is Jo wanting a reaction and attention if it was on purpose, they're likely about to get it laugh out loud So cringe-worthy imo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:09 am

Since their re follows are right next to each other, wouldn't that mean they followed each other at the same second basically? Or like within a very small time frame? In order for that to happen, it seems likely that they would have to be in each other's presence.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:11 am

Alanna wrote:
mindless wrote:Oh yikes. I doubt it was accidental if they both did it at the same time. Please don't make this a habit, Jo and Jo!
Well folks are already tagging Steve in it too on twitter so whatever they wanted to get out of this, and my guess is Jo wanting a reaction and attention if it was on purpose, they're likely about to get it laugh out loud So cringe-worthy imo.

I don't think she would have wanted attention per say. I think it was more that they got mad at each other at 3am, which it appears to be IMO since it happened around that time and then once they cooled off and realized they were stupid they followed each other back.

Either way, so silly and hopefully it's not a pattern for them each time they get mad at each other again.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:13 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I don't think she would have wanted attention per say. I think it was more that they got mad at each other at 3am, which it appears to be IMO since it happened around that time and then once they cooled off and realized they were stupid they followed each other back.

Either way, so silly and hopefully it's not a pattern for them each time they get mad at each other again.
I meant wanted his attention laugh out loud And yeah @Lennoxcolinrolland, does seem like they refollowed each other at the same time or very close together.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:15 am

Maybe they were drunk fighting laugh out loud (considering the time) That type of fighting can be baseless sometimes.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan