SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:36 pm

Who are your guesses as her F4? Alphabetically, I think Alex, Bryan, Dean, Matt/Peter. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:37 pm

@TLTF Was this done today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:37 pm

But if Bryan is the villain, does that also mean he didn't receive the FIR? Mills did say he was impressed with the guy that got FIR.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:38 pm

I'm not shocked that Millsy said we'd be shocked. cheeky

So what's the moral of the story, Rachel chose the worst of the bunch and we'll be shocked? I can see that bus coming, hope not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:38 pm

@reason Well he said that on today's podcast. I don't know anything more :\

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 73 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 73 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:38 pm

reason wrote:@TLTF Was this done today?

Yes!

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:39 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes! I'm a bit worried... but I hope not!

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 73 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 73 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:39 pm

Millsy said he was surprised but one in particular will be shocking to people, not a Corinne or Chad like character.
Also interesting how he mentioned Ali again and compared how like Ali, Rachel taste is spread out, cast a wide net.

I was thinking Bryan possible villain or Dean jmo was not expecting him to go far but they seem to get along really well.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:40 pm

The filming will be done in a couple of weeks already! That's crazy!

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:41 pm

I think our filming schedules' off. Millsy said she doesn't have her F4 yet, and that she's about halfway through. That makes me think the RC is today, It's almost 9pm in Switzerland, so possible it's currently going on. The podcast was recorded at noon.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:43 pm

So, does that mean she has 6 guys left?

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:46 pm

Yes, 6. The RC is likely tonight.

So it's likely all the speculated guys are still there.

Matt, Peter, Bryan, Eric, Dean and ?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal