SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:26 am

Iggy isn't white though. He's cuban and has pretty dark skin. Maybe @cmarci93's source was mistaken about there being 2 black guys + 1 white guy because he didn't get a good enough look at Iggy? I don't think there were 4 eliminated because that would bring it down to 11 and there's usually 12 contestants in episode 5.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:26 am

@mobyz He said it was hard to really see anything and if he got closer the security was tight.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:26 am

cmarci93 wrote:
reason wrote:@cmarci93 remember Iggy accept your friend request that means more than 1 white guy is gone.  You know some will stay back and give ITM, before leave all together.

iggy is cuban and can be easily mistaken for a black guy, but thats true they probably are doing their interviews.

My thought, exactly ! So who's the other guy?

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 6 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 6 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:29 am

Iggy is the only non-black guy that could be mistaken for a black guy from a distance. So whoever the 3rd guy is, he's one of the black men IMO. My guess is Kenny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:29 am

TLTF wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:
reason wrote:@cmarci93 remember Iggy accept your friend request that means more than 1 white guy is gone.  You know some will stay back and give ITM, before leave all together.

iggy is cuban and can be easily mistaken for a black guy, but thats true they probably are doing their interviews.

My thought, exactly ! So who's the other guy?

I think it might be kenny, but i don't know his IG or if he has one.
Im trying to see if any of the men that have been eliminated already are adding each other yet.

seems like all the guys are following natalie the producer

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:30 am

Some folks already speculated Kenny the wrestler....you super sleuths are prolly already checking out his SM activities giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:34 am

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:41 am

Thanks Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 6 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 6 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:14 am

i've started to lose track, so this week we got confirmation from sleuthing or RS that demario, iggy and jonathan are out ...is that correct? anything else i'm missing?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:40 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Millsy is talking about Beverly Hills, 90210?
Is it possible that they are staying in the states or Canada for another epi or 2? I have an idea of how Millsy's tweet may tie in but got to do some research first

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:16 am

cmarci93 wrote:bye bye Iggy! he just accepted my request
So, could he of actually been eliminated during the date? IMO, that is a very likely outcome as his twitter activity ramped up then but I was told it was because of the twitter bot yet the timing added up and also knowing that there were2-3 that were deleted on dates in Nick's season and let's face it, this series perpetuates from the previous season.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal