SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by clhouse Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:26 pm

IMO Dean will get married before Peter ever does, show or no show.

clhouse

Back to top Go down

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:26 pm

I rarely side with MF but this is one time I am with him 100% and I definitely don't want Peter for the Bachelor
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:41 pm

Seabear wrote:
ElonM wrote:http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-runner-up-peter-kraus-as-next-bachelor-never-gonna-happen-says-source/

Thanks People.com for validating my recent posts about MF and Peter. WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 52 1f606  WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 52 1f605  WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 52 1f602
JMO

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 52 1377737533 No surprise. Like I said all season, he can't even act like he's interested. The storyboard had to be he won't propose and not the heartbroken F2, he messed that up big time for them IMHO aka won't play by the rules.

I'm still going with Dean, I hope it isn't, but I see it swinging his way.

@Rolly - I didn't mean that they don't like Peter, I meant it's because he won't play, they won't take the JPG/Brad chance again IMHO like I've said so many times. I just don't see Peter fitting their mold.

ETA: Rachel's no on Peter on the ATFR like I said, was said for a reason.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:04 pm

Sorry for the double post, but isn't it ironic on the timing of MF's tweet and the article?

They have been trying to sway the viewers away from Peter starting right at the ATFR with Rachel's comments IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:09 pm

Steve just posted that the People article is "spinning the narrative": maybe P turned them down already?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:11 pm

@RealitySteve
(1/2) This is what I'm hearing:  They absolutely want Peter as the "Bachelor." Hearing he told them no.  Now they're leaking stuff to People

(2/2)...pretending they never wanted him in first place. BS. They want him, he said no apparently, & now they turn the narrative around

Not at all surprising that that's how it went down IMO, I guess Ben 2.0 it is? laugh out loud

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:13 pm

Thanks @Bleuberry, I didn't see all those. I believe Steve.

Here we go to Bennie Bee Bae Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:14 pm

If he told them no he gets a standing ovation from me. But I feel sorry for the poor dude that's gonna end up with the job. Lol

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 52 87b72b10 WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 52 86669110 WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 52 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:14 pm

bleuberry wrote:RealitySteve
(1/2) This is what I'm hearing:  They absolutely want Peter as the "Bachelor." Hearing he told them no.  Now they're leaking stuff to People

(2/2)...pretending they never wanted him in first place. BS. They want him, he said no apparently, & now they turn the narrative around

That's what I figured. This whole season was to set up Peter as the Bachelor. No way they would have been the ones to turn him down, IMO.

Man, I'm bummed! I hope they convince him somehow. He's their best option. I just can't take Dean as the Bach seriously - he'll probably just sleep with everyone and giggle/cry the whole time. And this does make me really like Peter a lot more. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:15 pm

Sorry but I don't buy for a second that Peter turned it down. 
I think RS's source is the one that is BS and spinning the narrative just like RS's source spun BS that Peter was F1. 

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:18 pm

If this is true, good for you Peter!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:30 pm

Well... I'm certainly no Peter fan, but if he turned them down, then good for him.  

Not sure if its actually true or not, but if so then  yes and :claphands

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05