SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:55 pm

yana_bach wrote:Who from previous seasons might be a possibility?
Wells?
Chase?
Cupcake?
Dare I dream..Arie?
Arie!!!! Forgot about him. That would be amazing.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:55 pm

Duke702 wrote:ERIC!!!! WHy is he not mentioned much ??
IDK but I'm totally on board with that, he's a cutie pie

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:59 pm

I think the fact fleiss has resorted to twitter to try and subtweet shade ( like no one knows who you are talking about Rolling Eyes laugh out loud) may indicate internal conflicts on who should do it. The public wants P but they want a puppet so maybe try to turn public against P is the tragedy they gonna try. And judging from the responses from that tweet it's not gonna be that easy
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:08 pm

I like Eric but I don't know if I can do a whole season of him as the lead that may be a bit much. I really want Dean I think he's adorable, a little bratty but adorable nonetheless.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:19 pm

I see a very nice edit for Deanie baby coming on BIP. Poor heartbroken Dean now realizes what he wants in his forever woman. giggling
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:40 pm

Article about chosing next bachelor not yet
source
http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/who-is-the-next-bachelor-season-22-1202524396/
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:44 pm

No way it will be Dean imo, he acts like a baby

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Rolly wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Seabear exactly that. yes

I have heard that sometimes Millsy and MF do not agree on who the lead should be. Millsy trumps MF and if that's the case, since MF has control of the storyboard, he ensures a miserable edit and crappy ratings so he could say I told ya so.

I could very well see this happening if Peter is TB since in this case, it appears to me neither one of them are liking the idea.

Where are you getting the impression they don't like him???

From this?  Being that it's People and not Star or Wetpaint and People is usually the positive pr voice of the franchise, it holds some weight. I don't know how much some is. But some.
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-runner-up-peter-kraus-as-next-bachelor-never-gonna-happen-says-source/
“Peter is every Bachelor producer’s worst nightmare: the perfect guy who cannot be coerced into proposing at the end,” shares the insider. “The fact that no one could talk Peter into buckling under and just giving her the ring — and that he wouldn’t play along — absolutely enraged the higher-ups at the show. Including Fleiss, definitely. He is totally on their s— list forever, and there is no way they will reward him with a shot at The Bachelor. No way.”

The source adds, “Even if they weren’t so mad, his unwillingness to play by the rules of the game has them afraid he’d be another Brad Womack or, worse, Juan Pablo [Galavis]. Not gonna happen.”
Last time this happened, MF upped the ante and paid Brad Womack bigger bucks to come back.
I can see them sweetening the pot and having Ben Higgins come back. Sorry guys. I can. He may have his faults and issues, but he did MF&CO. decent ratings and good claymation last time around.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:19 pm

RS's sources claiming TPTB want Peter 'badly' and now these sources saying he's on their shitlist forever. question

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:21 pm

RS has been pretty wrong before about the next lead

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:22 pm

Awww I'd take Bennie Boo Boo again if that was offered! Maybe he'll not screw up this time (imo). Maybe!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:22 pm

Well, maybe he will be TB still and maybe they are LukePelling him. I tend to think MF would not come out in People and say those things if there was not a lot of truth there. He would say nothing. It's not a flattering piece if there is no truth.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05