SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by gisellexlopez Wed May 17, 2017 12:59 pm

I wouldn't mind Bryan as TB if they don't give him a bad edit. He seems entertaining & funny.

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by cookielover12 Wed May 17, 2017 1:00 pm

I can totally see Bryan having the edit like Nick had as a villain. I would love to see him be the Bachelor. 

For some reason, I just can't see Eric being the bachelor. He doesn't have that "it" factor for me.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 17, 2017 1:06 pm

relaxing wrote:I think Bryan might be really outgoing and charismatic and could be edited as a great Bachelor candidate.

But Rashad !!! Is that a rumor? I'll have to read back and see what that's about but wow.  That would be incredible and huge and the best thing ever IMO.

It was speculation because some thought they wouldn't have Bryan since there he could get a negative edit and Eric seemed too hidden and bland. There didn't seem to be anyone else who stood out from this season. Rashad was pegged because he and Nick had a bromance on DWTS and since Bette Australia just named the first celebrity lead, they might want to do the same here. He seemed like a good candidate since he is a free agent and has a good following. I would be down with that and having Nick come back to give him advice!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 17, 2017 1:22 pm

@reason I think it will be Bryan, too. But I could go with Rashad. WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 6 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 17, 2017 1:45 pm

I bet we're back to the days of the Bach being a catch instead of unemployed/nude model bum imo. My prediction: Dr Bryan it is!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 2:25 pm

If not Bryan for bachelor I will support Dean/Alex for the gig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 17, 2017 10:08 pm

reason wrote:If not Bryan for bachelor I will support Dean/Alex for the gig

I'd be fine with Alex, but not so much Dean.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 17, 2017 10:59 pm

I was just talking with someone last week and we were both saying Rashad would make an awesome bachelor!

I'd love it if the Bachelor was Rashad! :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:05 pm

@AllAboutLove I would go along with that Idea in a second.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 17, 2017 11:11 pm

@reason bestbud!  Rashad's a dreamboat and such a genuine guy too! jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:12 pm

@AllAboutLove yes any woman gets him will be really loved. Someone should tweet it to Millsy, fleiss and CH. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 12:29 pm

I have serious next Bachelor concerns after night one hmmm no idea JMO. Can they bring back Blake K or turn back time to keep Josiah from becoming an egomaniac night one or keep Will or Fred around longer? J/K  Hugesmile

Otherwise, not sure where they go with this one.  Eric and Bryan aren't doing it for me at all, but I'll try to keep an open mind as the season goes on that I could get invested in one of them.  Dean is a cutey and seems most likely to me right not, but soooo young.

It will be interesting this season to keep an eye on because there's no obvious choice right from the start IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05