SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by coolangel Wed May 17, 2017 12:22 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Out of Rachel's guys and just going by looks, I was hoping Peter would be the next Bachelor. But since Peter is apparently the F1, who do you think is the front runner for Bachelor now? Someone from Rachel's season or someone else?

I will stick with Peter is the next bachelor till it's proved that he is F1 (which I think he isn't laugh out loud ). IMO There is no way Bryan, Eric or Dean would be the Bachelor this season after a controversial choice like Nick and if Peter was a potential F1, TPTB would have ensured another potential Bachelor pick like Jack or Josiah in F4. They are too invested in their next lead to not take that into account IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 12:24 pm

I really don't understand why Bryan could not be TB.

#TeamPeter WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 5 1f495
#TeamRachel WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 5 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed May 17, 2017 12:28 pm

TLTF wrote:I really don't understand why Bryan could not be TB.

I would love for Bryan to be TB but I think they have a push-pull cycle for the Bachelor where they go with a vanilla lead one/two seasons followed by a controversial choice then back to vanilla. This is purely my opinion and if Peter is indeed F1, it'll be Ben next season doing a Brad 2.0 IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed May 17, 2017 12:30 pm

Could be someone from Rachel's season or I mentioned this before but could they go another direction..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 12:31 pm

May be a celebrity Bachelor like in Australia with the Bachelorette...

#TeamPeter WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 5 1f495
#TeamRachel WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 5 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 17, 2017 12:32 pm

At this moment, I'm seeing a celebrity bachelor or someone that was on the show a long time ago.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 12:35 pm

Rashad, please Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 12:36 pm

I could go with Rashad, but I suspect Bryan will be the bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 12:38 pm

Yes! I can totally see him as the next Bachelor! Except his comment, he seems like a good guy. Not for Rachel but for anyone else giggling

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed May 17, 2017 12:40 pm

I think production may want Eric. Especially if he was F3. That way they will have a Bachelor and Bachelorette who are POC and they can use that as proof they're not rasist in casting the leads JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 17, 2017 12:42 pm

Based on what folks posted about Bryan's IG, he may actually have a good chance at TB now if they give him the broken hearted F2 edit (pure speculation as I have no idea if he is F2)....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 12:56 pm

I think Bryan might be really outgoing and charismatic and could be edited as a great Bachelor candidate.

But Rashad !!! Is that a rumor? I'll have to read back and see what that's about but wow. That would be incredible and huge and the best thing ever IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05