SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Murakamee Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:34 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@Murakamee Wells was on Jojo's season.

Here are his threads (the bachelorette and BIP 3 threads are from the archives and are locked, so you can read but not comment).

Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 (Jojo's season)

Wells Adams - BIP 3 (last summer)

Wells Adams - BIP 4 (new/current season)

Thank you for the links!
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:37 pm

Stacia620 wrote:http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/who-is-the-next-bachelor-season-22-1202524396/

I think Dean is still in the running for Bachelor.

It sounds like Dean is right, we may not be happy with him on BIP however:

“That’s been a question mark with Dean — is he ready to find someone? He’s young,” Mills admits. “You’ll see that sort of play out on ‘Bachelor in Paradise,’ so maybe after ‘Bachelor in Paradise,’ he’s somebody we could consider. You look at everybody. I don’t want to say too much about it, but you’ll see his arc on ‘Bachelor in Paradise.'”

it also appears we need to "see his arc" IOW his redemption?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:53 pm

Wells is a cutey, the right age, and seems to have a fun personality. I dig that he's a dog lover and not fond of cats (I am not fond of cats at all). I'm curious how a season with him as the lead would play out. I only wonder whether it would be as diverse a selection of female contestants as Nick's season? My suspicions are that it most likely would not be and in that case I wouldn't tune in. That's why I gave up on this franchise years ago (until Nick's season).
Murakamee
Murakamee

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:23 am

I like Wells, but unfortunately I don't see him as the Bach. He is like one of those guys that audiences and production like, because he is nice and releatable, but does not give our MAIN LEAD vibes. JMO.

And I would not doubt that Dean is in the running to be the Bach. It will really depend on how audiences react to him as BIP plays out. I can totally see him getting the redemption arc though - ie. him leaving the island alone realizing that he actually cares more for Kristina, only for her to have 'moved on' post-show etc. I personally think that although there may be some feelings (crush) there, it isn't serious/deep and Dean-Kristina-DLo are following the script for the most part. It may explain also why Kristina (and DLo) seem unaffected / fine IRL.

Dean is young, handsome and well-liked. Girls are putty over him. He is also portrayed with having less emotional/relationship baggage than Peter (who already has ??? over if he is able to commit / propose as the Bach). I think it is telling that they haven't locked down the 'front-runner' Peter yet for the gig - production is waiting to see how Dean pans out on BIP. I can totally see him snatching the role from Peter if he is able to maintain and build on his SM momentum.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:17 am

I think Ben Z would be a serious contender in edging out Dean and Peter as he progresses on bip. People have already started putting his name out.

Last edited by mysthelma on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 43 1f49b  WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 43 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:06 am

I wouldn't scoff at Dean being The Bachelor. Hmm, let me put that out in the universe. #Dean4Bachelor
Murakamee
Murakamee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:20 am

I think Dean is adorable but too young and not ready to settle down. Hasn't he said himself he's not ready? He does have a SM following but I wonder what the age break out is of the followers?

How long before they start filming will they announce their pick do you think?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:24 am

I'm in for a season of Ben Z.  Or even Ben H 2.0.  I'll pass on Peter and Dean unless it comes down to just those two.  And if it has to be one of them, then I'll take Dean over Peter, mostly for selfish reasons like the sake of my sanity and the boards. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:31 am

@Ladybug82 Yes to that. I would even take Elmo, someone from Paw Patrol or PJ Masks. That Catboy is pretty cool.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:36 am

I find Ben Z boring. I hope his personality comes out though.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:41 pm

ElonM wrote:I find Ben Z boring. I hope his personality comes out though.

I don't remember what I thought of him before, but did he really only talk about his dog? I love dogs too, but where did he grow up? Did he have siblings? Parents (other than the father who bought him a dog when he was a kid)? He's gorgeous, but if they don't show more depth, I can't imagine he'll be the lead.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:48 pm

mysthelma wrote:I think Ben Z would be a serious contender and edging out Dean and Peter as he progresses on bip. People have already started putting his name out.
. I had the same thought pre-show until I saw his edit last night... all the references to him missing his dog, they even played that funny music when Ben Z was boring Raven with his dog love...early days but I'm not seeing it...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05