SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by pikake Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:28 pm

At this point, I don't see Peter as the next Bachelor ... I'm not sure there's anyone from this season that I think would be interesting or exciting - I would enjoy an unknown from the real world, because I'm tired of all the recycling :yes:

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:39 pm

@pikake IA The more I saw of Peter and the more rumblings I've read about others being TB plus he is apparently the F2 which doesn't happen very often, I don't think he is either. He can't act IMHO.

I never thought Ben was boring, but IMO Peter would be for me. I want to light a match under him to get some emotions out of him. Say something, do something, don't just stand there looking pretty and make the girl come to you. He doesn't have a good on screen presence for me which I'm so surprised after pre sleuthing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:18 pm

I like Wells. He seems like a decent (and grounded) guy. But he doesn't scream 'The Bach' to me.

HELL NO to Jared. Can you imagine trying to get him to make a decision on a girl? Not to mention his crazy bestie AI will be  waiting in the wings, trying to extend her 15-mins of fame while also attempting to sabotage any chance of a relationship he may have.

I've always liked Drew from Desiree's season - but I think he is taken and even if he was single, I doubt he would touch anything Bach-related again.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:34 pm

I am still team #anyonebutPeter
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:40 pm

me 2

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:47 am

Guest wrote:I hope Peter wins because I REALLY want to see Bryan as the bachelor. I like Peter but I want a "bad boy" bachelor!
IMO, we just had the bad boy bachelor in Nick....let's get back to someone else.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:14 am

bleuberry wrote:Hr a so said he has stuff on Dean that he won't divulge because it could 'ruin him.' Did RS suddenly find his conscience? laugh out loud

I think after he had to eat humble pie re Britt, he's become more aware. The fans will go after him, if he goes too hard ball for these people. Jmo

Jared no
His season would definitely involve AshleyI, it'd be all about her in every possible form, and I couldn't handle it. And he has zero charm Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:17 am

I've never found Jared attractive, maybe partly because of his Ashley appendage. I'm on the 'new unknown guy for bachelor' train. There surely has to be someone fresh they can find and build momentum for before air time. It doesn't need a known to succeed. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:15 am

Isn't Bob Guiney single these days?  rofl

So many emphatic "NO's" from me: Peter, Dean, Jared. ( @BKay: "Ashley appendage" is the Perfect description!).

I'm all for fresh face or Alex. Alex seems like he could carry the lead, has a big personality but isn't obnoxious IMO, handsome, funny, crazy dresser, interesting cultural backstory, smart, with a good and 'normal' job.  

I'd even be okay with Eric (I like him and think he'd do a good job IMO but may be too new to love and fresh off of Rachel's season, so not ideal to me).

I am not a huge fan of Wells, can take him or leave him, but BIP may be his audition. He has a very understated presence on TV that may not be good for the lead, IMO.  In the past I would have said Robby, but seeing how disliked he is by so many, I wouldn't want him to be subjected to all that criticism and it would be exhausting for me to read all of the criticism (and you know, it is all about ME, laugh out loud).

In the fantasy realm, I'd wish on a star for Arie. A girl can dream, right?

I'd like a lead that is a little bit older and actually ready to settle down. But who am I kidding? Just think of the pattern of men that have been leads over the years...so many boys...so many players...so many duds....ARGH! WE ARE DOOMED!  WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 23 2292733854
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:23 am

I think Blob just got remarried again. Or maybe I am confusing that with a dream after eating bad sushi and having heartburn.
Chris Manson(Harrison) is still single. Let's put him in the hotseat finally. Give Nick the MC role.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:24 pm

My dream choice is Roberto. WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 23 1f60d  WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 23 1f64c

But in reality I am like @AllAboutLove and @Kashathediva....#anyonebutPeter
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:16 pm

I confess, now that TPTB have started showing petty Peter I will laugh if he is the lead and they pull a full run over on him. TPTB is giving him fair warning his saint edit is coming to an end. I will laugh if he comes back and they show his warts and all.

I am team Alex for bachelor and warming up everyday to Eric.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05